Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by flute4peace, Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Philigumbo

Philigumbo Verified registered nurse

Nasal absorption is a quicker and stronger effect than by mouth. They can use smaller increments making their stash last longer. Downside (besides the obvious): tablets are processed with talc. Talc is inhaled into the lungs and not broken down. It gathers there and can cause lung damage years in the future.

2. chihuahua

chihuahua Well-Known Member

Just checking in this morning before heading out on a quick "mission" again.
    I love the thoughts of the haunts where the homeless might stay or frequent.
    This is one a bridge I've posted about before that is also a party spot that is tagged with a lot of graffiti, some of it likely "hobo" type markings.
    I don't have time to research it further right now but here is a somewhat jaded "haunting" look at it.
    Anyone local, could you let me know if it's a possibility at all please?
    Just joining others in "thinking out loud". :)
    And Thanks In Advance for any info on it.
    http://kmuw.org/post/past-present-theorosa-s-bridge
    RSBM [One version says that Theorosa lived in the 1800s and was either a settler or Native American. Some say she killed her baby. Other stories say that her baby was murdered....A possible lead, for me, comes from the stories I heard growing up in New Mexico. A well-known legend in the Hispanic community is that of La Llorona. Like Theorosa, La Llorona is the ghost of a woman who haunts waterways searching for a lost child. ]

Creep factor major on this one...water and a murdered or lost baby. Here's a picture of some of the "tagging". I know it's a party spot. Can anyone check to see if it is a frequent spot/area that the homeless community might frequent or camp nearby?
    :thinking:
    [​IMG]

3. newmember

newmember Well-Known Member

i am starting to think whatever possibly happened to Lucas during the late hours of Friday was also completed in the late hours on Friday (or early hours Sat AM, like midnight-4am). maybe there were a few loose ends (confirming things w a possible helper, last cleaning check) but overall, i think EG was smart enough to know that not one ounce of her could not appear to be hungover from any type of narcotic (alc, weed, other drugs). she could def appear to look like a young mom with two kids (tired, casual clothes, even barefoot....) but i think her nap was likely true and part of the reason for her delay to call the police was to prepare herself to look the part. maybe even prepare the house too (scatter more of Lucas' toys around to make it look like a loving home etc).

part of me circled back to this thought bc of the possibility of her asking cousin to forge DR notes means her confidence is high and a high confidence level allows you to be bold and collected, imo. earlier in this case, i was speculating she was running around saturday like a crazy person trying to cover her tracks/knew she had no clue what she was doing but now i think she was maybe somewhat calm & collected saturday. this may not change the course of events but causes me to look at her fri/sat timeline and possible whereabout differently.

4. chihuahua

chihuahua Well-Known Member

I am heading into a very dangerous part of town so I will be very watchful and careful and know I have your prayers for my safety.
    I will be back on when I get there.

xxoo Chi

5. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

Довиждане Chi!
    (Bye Chi!)

6. JulesinOz

JulesinOz Well-Known Member

I don't know--but that seems very plausible to me. She's the only one I've noted from EG's family that is publicly standing up for and defending EG, and that has my curiosity peaked. It appears to me that even JH has been more privately supportive of EG than publicly--but KE is full-stop in EG's corner. Something about it bugs me--and I'm usually a very 'give them the benefit of the doubt' kind of person--but something about this gal and the appearance of her relationship to Emily has me wondering what's up.

7. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

JMO
    Even if EG acted alone I have a feeling she would tell her closest confidant and maybe even lied a little to the confidant to get sympathy and make herself appear less culpable.

It could have been enough for someone to really feel sorry for her and rush over and even start to field media questions for her.

I would just hope that if anyone knows anything that they would share what they know with LE.

8. margarita25

margarita25 Hmmmm...sounds hinky, moo.

I've been sending my suggestions in a group message to PB, FLA, Gigtu.
    (Is Henry still around? Haven't seen him lately.).

9. AFTM

AFTM Former Member

I wonder if she was really sleeping so long because she was out so late the night before doing her evil deed and mentally and physically exhausted from cleaning up her mess. She laid down and slept feeling secure and safe. Not worried or caring about what she had done at all. Setting the stage for the next scene when she wakes up.

Just Speculation

premeditation ??

But how in the world does someone sleep after that???

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

10. margarita25

margarita25 Hmmmm...sounds hinky, moo.

(This is very O/T, but I'm doing some googling on knuckle abrasions fwiw, and came across this- I had never heard of it, and wanted to share in case it is educational for anyone:

"Russell's sign, named after British psychiatrist Gerald Russell, is a sign defined as calluses on the knuckles or back of the hand due to repeated self-induced vomiting over long periods of time...The condition generally arises from the afflicted's knuckles making contact with the incisor teeth during the act of inducing the gag reflex at the back of the throat with their finger(s)."
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_sign )

11. n_6CC

n_6CC Well-Known Member

Thx Ana- seeing how close that is,rather than just reading it, really shows how closely things need to be checked- I wonder if little Caylee was moved a time or two.?
    The quote from wildcat yesterday was literally the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard- the one about throwing dirt in the hole to raise you up-
    SO SWEET!!!!! I love our WSers.
    It’s hard not to get down about Lucas still being unfound- sometimes I feel like I could go crazy if I were in a room with Emily- physically crazy.
    Hang in there!! You are valuable and we need ya!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Paddleboarder

Paddleboarder Former Member

Same injuries, I believe

13. Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose Well-Known Member

The investigators did not think that Caylee had ever been moved. But remember, her little body was under water for a long period of time!

14. Charliegizmo49

Charliegizmo49 Former Member

i thought car had been cleared. Interesting though. If LUCAS was alive when transported cadaver dogs would not have hit. He had been in that vehicle hundreds of times.

15. Charliegizmo49

Charliegizmo49 Former Member

FIRST THANKS FOR TOLERATING MY MISSPELLINGS AND SPELLCHECK AUTOCORRECT. At the present time I’m putting off a 10th back surgery for as long as possible. It affects my neck and both arms and fingers. And fingers don’t hit the intended letter.

I have seen users (when trying to hide I) utilize the peri area between the legs. It’s a fast absorber and usually unseen.

16. AFTM

AFTM Former Member

17. Beth11311

Beth11311 Well-Known Member

Good morning, dear ones. Another day and no Lucas. Wishing I could do more. The whole thing with the cousin had been a thorn in my side constantly from when she first showed up as the “unofficial spokesperson”. I am curious to see if anything more comes of this. Hoping the blustery weather will give us what we have been looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

Just a little, bittersweet reminder...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:heartluv:

Attached Files:

19. Mama3boys

Mama3boys Active Member

Could it be possible her and JH may of fought prior to her arrest? There is a history of domestic violence, I don't know what set them off on their previous fights but I could sure see them fighting over Lucas disappearance.

20. Oh Ana.. I'm running for tissues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.