Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, quoting this for the second time because, why the hell did JH not see his kid looking like this and do something? Anything? That's not ok. This is NOT ok.

I ask myself this very question several times a day. Every day. I just can't defend his lack of action in protecting his own son.

How am I (and all of you here at some point) crying about Lucas right now and one person who got lucky enough to know him continues living comfortably without sharing where he is? I can’t... I can’t comprehend that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ask myself this very question several times a day. Every day. I just can't defend his lack of action in protecting his own son.

I agree Steelslady. I’m cut up about this. Lucas had so much good in his life (FLA, Mama, G-ma) but so so so much bad. And I think JH belongs in the latter category.

I agree Steelslady. I’m cut up about this. Lucas had so much good in his life (FLA, Mama, G-ma) but so so so much bad. And I think JH belongs in the latter category.

Both my father and my brother would NEVER side with a woman beating their children. They wouldn't give a damn who she was, if they saw abuse, I can honestly say that my mother and my sister-in-law would not be allowed around us or my nephews. Now, I won't say once a in very blue moon my father didn't give us a tap on the butt, but we deserved us, us precious angels, haha. Neither would my husband- I'd be out on my rear if I even dared harm one of our children that way, and the same went for him- it just wouldn't have happened

I don't understand this at all with JH. How he let her continue to beat Lucas and not bother to listen to his own family when the evidence was right in front of him, is beyond me. Not to mention, clearly, the boy lost too much weight.

FindLucasAllen, I have one question- was Lucas that skinny when you saw him back in December? Looking at the photo of Lucas with the lollipop, he clearly either was being starved or he was just so beaten and ill from injuries, that he couldn't keep anything down. Clearly, he lost a significant amount of weight after that December visit during Lucas' birthday.

It just makes me ill, seeing that bruising and pain and fear in his eyes.

Friday, when there was police presence in one of the parks, I was so hoping he was found, I even checked on my ride home as I couldn't wait to get home to find out (hubby was driving). Not that I want the poor sweet boy found deceased, but going by what LE has said, it appears he is no longer with us. Imagine my disgust when I find out another precious darling little boy was unconscious and the grandmother performed CPR on him, after his parents beat him.

There are options out there for parents that don't want to raise them! Foster care, adoption- family and friends willing to raise them for you, if you're not up to the task What sick perverted minds get their jolly kicks from harming and killing children? Does this give them a sense of power? Is this sick entertainment for them?

Just disgusting!

I have to get ready for work now. Have a great day, AnaPisces and fellow Websleuthers.

There are some smallish wooded areas around water sources etc but nothing I would consider to be an actual forest. Unless there's something I'm not aware of.
Are there any forests near Wichita Kansas?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I thought of you yesterday, when I saw an adorable Chihuahua service dog. I told the lady that I knew not to pet her or talk to her because she was "in service" (the dog kept trying to get out of the carriage and in my arms, LOL!) and she told me it was ok to pet her because she wasn't working at that moment. She was so sweet and lovable, and I thought of you as I was petting the little darling.

I can't believe Lucas is still missing. I'm wondering myself if he isn't in a freezer in someone's home or barn (hunters have them), as it just seems in spite of all the efforts of LE, FBI, and the wonderful searchers, he's not somewhere close by. I know just from the searchers here were scouring every inch of Wichita (and they still are), it just seems strange that there isn't a blessed sign of him anywhere. Praying today gives at least some answers or someone finds Lucas. <3
Thanks for telling me about the mighty Chihuahua service dog. That makes me smile for a change. :)
All of your thoughts are very good.
I am sure LE and Game Wardens, etc have asked private land owners as well as hunters and wild-gatherers (like the mushroom harvesters) to be on alert.
Surely they have also asked them to check their game and trail cameras. (We use them on our homes, our farms, our businesses for backup after an incident, and every hunter and many wildlife photographers employ them also),
There is always a "loose end" that is bound to come undone eventually and time will tell.

Just for a giggle, and certainly not a threat towards anyone but the actual perpetrator/s in this case I leave my own doggy friend I "stole" while conversing with LivePD, Enjoy :)
attachment.php

Thinking of justice this morning,
Chi :heartbeat:

Both my father and my brother would NEVER side with a woman beating their children. They wouldn't give a damn who she was, if they saw abuse, I can honestly say that my mother and my sister-in-law would not be allowed around us or my nephews. Now, I won't say once a in very blue moon my father didn't give us a tap on the butt, but we deserved us, us precious angels, haha. Neither would my husband- I'd be out on my rear if I even dared harm one of our children that way, and the same went for him- it just wouldn't have happened

I don't understand this at all with JH. How he let her continue to beat Lucas and not bother to listen to his own family when the evidence was right in front of him, is beyond me. Not to mention, clearly, the boy lost too much weight.

FindLucasAllen, I have one question- was Lucas that skinny when you saw him back in December? Looking at the photo of Lucas with the lollipop, he clearly either was being starved or he was just so beaten and ill from injuries, that he couldn't keep anything down. Clearly, he lost a significant amount of weight after that December visit during Lucas' birthday.

It just makes me ill, seeing that bruising and pain and fear in his eyes.

Friday, when there was police presence in one of the parks, I was so hoping he was found, I even checked on my ride home as I couldn't wait to get home to find out (hubby was driving). Not that I want the poor sweet boy found deceased, but going by what LE has said, it appears he is no longer with us. Imagine my disgust when I find out another precious darling little boy was unconscious and the grandmother performed CPR on him, after his parents beat him.

There are options out there for parents that don't want to raise them! Foster care, adoption- family and friends willing to raise them for you, if you're not up to the task What sick perverted minds get their jolly kicks from harming and killing children? Does this give them a sense of power? Is this sick entertainment for them?

Just disgusting!

I have to get ready for work now. Have a great day, AnaPisces and fellow Websleuthers.

All I keep hearing is that he loves her too much to believe this, love is blind yada yada... but love like that is not normal. It’s not healthy. And it’s not ok. My family is the same. It’s bye-bye for anyone who would even think of causing harm to the children. I keep on learning more and more about my MIL & FIL through DH (he tells me things in small doses when he feels comfortable to do so) and although they both are no longer allowed in our house regardless, let’s just say that the fact that FIL raised his hand (and a belt) numerous times to DH, his siblings and their family dogs and MIL sat by and let that happen means the deadbolt on the door is even tighter if they were to ever turn up here. Scary, horrible people.

Enjoy your day Steelslady. Speak again soon.

Ana I am sad and at the point of tears also....
You asked me way back on the break thread [IIRC] if my avatar was my only doggie.
No, I have her mama Chiquita Banana who is 13 and jealous to be my new avatar.
I will see if I can do that later this evening.
Hugs....
Chi

Are there any forests near Wichita Kansas?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Kansas is part in Tallgrass and part in mixed grass prairie. There are small(ish) wooded areas around creeks and riverbanks, or that have been landscaped by man. There is far more grassland and farmland than wooded areas.

Good morning all.

So, we've been talking about meth. In addition to the obvious physical abuse Lucas likely sustained based on the bruises, cuts, etc, there is also the possibility of secondhand exposure. While that may not be what killed him, or even what made him sick, I do wonder about this.

O/T article for reference really the death of an infant in Arkansas, 2017:

"Turning Point Director of Operations Stacey Dodd tells me when people consume meth, they forget about reality.

“They forget about the people they love, they forget about their children, they forget about their responsibilities," said Dodd. "The chemicals do that to them."

It's not known how the child was exposed to meth, if he swallowed some or if it was the mere fumes from the toxic brew that killed him.

"Whenever they're cooking meth, the chemicals themselves are deadly," said Dodd. "Breathing them is deadly, ingesting them is deadly."

"A child could be killed instantly if they ingested the chemicals used to manufacture meth," said Dodd."

Parents charged with murder after baby is exposed to meth
Tribune
KRISTEN HOLLOWAY
Dec 4th 2017 11:57AM

Ana I am sad and at the point of tears also....
You asked me way back on the break thread [IIRC] if my avatar was my only doggie.
No, I have her mama Chiquita Banana who is 13 and jealous to be my new avatar.
I will see if I can do that later this evening.
Hugs....
Chi

I love that! And love those names. So cute. Mine (a spaniel) is fast asleep beside me, as usual! [emoji23]

I wonder if Lucas liked dogs?

Do we know the reason Emily does not have custody of her boys? (If we know)

I love that! And love those names. So cute. Mine (a spaniel) is fast asleep beside me, as usual! [emoji23]

I wonder if Lucas liked dogs?

Awwwwwwwwww...Ana gonna ball on the spot....

Did Lucas like dogs....my heart just breaks again and again...

I wish he could meet our doggies...I've got a few up there in heaven I know who would love to play with him and protect him.

To my doggies up there, you know who you are...

Lucas also has some special WS uncles up there, Uncle Foxfire and Uncle Los.

How am I (and all of you here at some point) crying about Lucas right now and one person who got lucky enough to know him continues living comfortably without sharing where he is? I can’t... I can’t comprehend that.

My perspective on JH and hope for any redeeming qualities he might have been holding out evaporated the moment I saw that photo. I felt a physical pain in my chest. I realize you're speaking of EG, but my thoughts went towards JH. I feel nothing but disgust for him. Does that make me a horrible person?

Awwwwwwwwww...Ana gonna ball on the spot....

Did Lucas like dogs....my heart just breaks again and again...

I wish he could meet our doggies...I've got a few up there in heaven I know who would love to play with him and protect him.

To my doggies up there, you know who you are...

Lucas also has some special WS uncles up there, Uncle Foxfire and Uncle Los.

FoxFire, Los [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

My perspective on JH and hope for any redeeming qualities he might have been holding out evaporated the moment I saw that photo. I felt a physical pain in my chest. I realize you're speaking of EG, but my thoughts went towards JH. I feel nothing but disgust for him. Does that make me a horrible person?

How would that make you a terrible person. Your only saying what everyone is thinking. He did not protect his son. He was the only one that could. And he didn't do it at all [emoji52]

If it does, it makes me one too. But I don’t think that it does at all.

Since JH was home when LH received some of the injuries we know about in Jan. and Feb. plus his illness, I think this might raise reasonable doubt for who inflicted his injuries and/or how they occurred. (If anyone gets charged) Also, the fact that EG's sone stated that JH was abusive towards him is unsettling. It appears Lucas was in a bad situation at home period. The potential for violence seems like it was there at all times, whether JH was home or not. I think we need to realize this, that JH might have been a participant, not just a look the other way negligent parent. I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt but with him being home and Lucas still being injured during that time plus sick, Well, .....

Since JH was home when LH received some of the injuries we know about in Jan. and Feb. plus his illness, I think this might raise reasonable doubt for who inflicted his injuries and/or how they occurred. (If anyone gets charged) Also, the fact that EG's sone stated that JH was abusive towards him is unsettling. It appears Lucas was in a bad situation at home period. The potential for violence seems like it was there at all times, whether JH was home or not. I think we need to realize this, that JH might have been a participant, not just a look the other way negligent parent. I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt but with him being home and Lucas still being injured during that time plus sick, Well, .....

I completely agree. I honestly cannot understand why he hasn’t been arrested.

I completely agree. I honestly cannot understand why he hasn&#8217;t been arrested.

I agree. At first I was thinking of at least failure to protect, but now I'm thinking it's maybe more than that. Why would Lucas tell on Emily if Daddy hits him too? There's nowhere to turn. It's just what happens to bad little boys when they upset their parents. :gaah: This just might have been our little man's way of life. :tantrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627