Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by flute4peace, Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

Seems that way. I have about as much time for listening to any BS JH has to say as I do for any CA has to say. Days are passing and I’m just getting angrier. Angrier than Lucas’ Daddy it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. margarita25

margarita25 We must stand together in solidarity-Dr.Tedros WHO

(These are the type of posts I especially like.)

3. Paddleboarder

Paddleboarder Former Member

The comment referenced a mouse, not a hamster, and I don’t recall agreeing with the characterization. Perhaps it was FLA.

4. Paddleboarder

Deleted

5. flute4peace

flute4peace Well-Known Member

No. It makes you a normal human.
    Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

6. Paddleboarder

I realize that everyone is grasping for straws at this point, but I’m not sure LE or the searchers are at the point of searching based on a psychic’s vision just yet.

I’d recommend that you or the psychic contact WPD or the search teams directly.

7. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Hi Scarlett, I just wanted to add to this that while I was researching upcoming events in the Wichita area, I came across some discussion about the winter wheat harvest that typically begins in June. I was encouraged to read that the harvest is a busy time even in small communities. Restaurants, camping areas, motels, and roadways are unusually busy. Hoping, of course, like we all are that Lucas is found before the harvest.

JMO

8. n_6CC

n_6CC Well-Known Member

Our parks here aren’t actually like a flat park with nothing to offer as far as trees, heavily grassy areas, very large ravines, canals etc. If you have access to Google Earth, look up Chisholm Park as a reference to landscaping around here- that is a perfect example of how vast an area is. Use Google Earth to “walk through the entire park- you can use this feature to walk through any area you chose to see the terrain from satellite view. It’s awesome.
    MOO

9. AFTM

AFTM Former Member

Maybe he is in wooded area as it wood seem more secluded when hiding a body more so than a park. Wooded areas need to be searched.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

10. GigTu

GigTu ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ

I suggest you start your drive at 655 S Edgemoor St and go from there. Please let me know where you go and what you find so I can mark it on my maps, and also if there are parts of the forest you searched that require a bigger team to follow up. If you find anything at all while out searching, please don't touch it. Please call LE right away. Good luck with your search and thank you for taking on this type of search for Lucas.

11. margarita25

Sorry if this has been covered...do the homes there have basements? Tia.

12. n_6CC

n_6CC Well-Known Member

Yes PB, they are all over. If you are out searching, you must check for ticks, because you will have some. Even two months ago there were sign of ticks-last year was absolutely terrible and we had to spray for them on our arbor that is covered in Wisteria-they are vial little suckers-
    MOO

13. Kankan

Kankan Well-Known Member

Most do. Some do not. Cellars or underground shelters are also common if there isn’t a basement.

14. *************, do you have any words of guidance to help us help you? Are you able to provide insight as to how this discussion can become beneficial for Lucas' sake and his sake only?

15. margarita25

Hmmm...duh I actually just remembered The Wizard of Oz now that you mention this...

How common are those tornado shelters? Do barns and stuff have them? Farmland?

16. n_6CC

n_6CC Well-Known Member

Some do, some don’t. Emily’s looks only to have a crawl space under the style of home she has.
    MOO

17. margarita25

:clap:

:goodpost:

18. ScarlettLin

ScarlettLin Tomorrow is another day...

Some do some don’t- because of tornadoes they’re becoming more common but not all inclusive because when it does rain it tends to flood... also storm shelters and root cellars are more common in the rural areas

19. Kankan

Kankan Well-Known Member

I would say basements are more common than cellars. Some farmsteads have them instead of basements though. Just depends on the house.

20. Somer

Somer Active Member

I agree. At first I thought JH was in denial. I went through something so horrible years ago and when presented with evidence by LE my mind went straight to the river. The alternative of acceptance/belief was just too painful. It took years to come to terms with it. I am going with Occam's Razor here. It makes sense that the family members that reported abuse were cut off IF JH was also abusing Lucas which I think he was. It would be pointless for Lucas to seek help from him. So here's what we have, a father who's not pleading for his only son's return, not searching for him, making public statements that he supports EG and would welcome her home, all of this after seeing obvious abuse and turning the other way. What does this tell you? It tells me he was fully aware of the abuse, maybe participated in it, and will never turn on EG because he knows what happened and was a willing participant before he went missing. EG could have been telling JH that Lucas was deteriorating I mean we can all see it from pics taken so even if she didn't tell him he saw it and knew or should have known his son desperately needed medical attention. So rather than getting him to a doctor to save his life they allow him to die. I'm stuck in the middle of thinking he died from one last beating vs. illness from prior beatings combined with over the counter medicine to make him sleep. I also believe he passed in the house. I wonder if Lucas bedding is missing or if it was freshly washed after he went 'missing'.IMO this would explain her making the pull up a big point in her story. IF his bedding was freshly washed after he supposedly took a nap and disappeared how would she explain that? Just speculating and sorry I'm all over the place. I've felt several times like I need to step away from this case but can't. I love this little boy like everyone else and want justice. He deserves this abd so much more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.