Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly surprised at how many "theories" people can come up with when it appears obvious what happened here.

Amen to that. I think it’s actually pretty cut and dry...there are a lot of crazies. Sigh. We love you, Lucas! Hoping those storms shook something loose...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen to that. I think it’s actually pretty cut and dry...there are a lot of crazies. Sigh. We love you, Lucas! Hoping those storms shook something loose...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sometimes people overthink things when it's the easy answer that's right

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

attachment.php

I Love It. I just wish it weren’t a missing child’s flyer- another day, another opportunity to find him. Thanks for all you do!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aww, that made me blush, n_6CC! I'm a person who compartmentalizes things, and in turn, not a very emotional person. So sometimes I struggle to be supportive of people who do have things that tug St their emotions. So the fact that my statement came across as I intended, means a lot. I think we'd have less cases to discuss on here, if someone would just say a positive thing to someone, anyone, now and then. Sometimes that's all a person needs to keep going, and it doesn't cost you a bit to be the one who says it. I'm glad I finally started posting instead of lurking. Such a great group of people!
If love and kindness alone could find Lucas, he'd be home by now! [emoji176]

I have thought about that comment several times since reading it. That was the sweetest most comforting thing I have heard- not to mention that we are basically all strangers on here, maneuvering through a “dark topic” - it made me realize that there is still good in the world and so thoughtful of you to say it right when she needed it. (Me To!). ❤️[emoji172][emoji172][emoji172][emoji178]

I Love It. I just wish it weren’t a missing child’s flyer- another day, another opportunity to find him. Thanks for all you do!

:heartbeat: Just wish there was something more I could do. I hate being so far, I want to be on the ground with you all.

Coworker is on vacation and work is so crazy I haven't had a chance to catch up. I had to jump to a new thread and to the end, I am hoping I didn't miss any big news. Where are you sweet Lucas??!!!

:loveyou:

Aww, that made me blush, n_6CC! I'm a person who compartmentalizes things, and in turn, not a very emotional person. So sometimes I struggle to be supportive of people who do have things that tug St their emotions. So the fact that my statement came across as I intended, means a lot. I think we'd have less cases to discuss on here, if someone would just say a positive thing to someone, anyone, now and then. Sometimes that's all a person needs to keep going, and it doesn't cost you a bit to be the one who says it. I'm glad I finally started posting instead of lurking. Such a great group of people!
If love and kindness alone could find Lucas, he'd be home by now! [emoji176]

i never knew about weird beliefs. That’s important. I lived in new Ireland for a wile. There are people involved in that stuff that would die rather than reveal another persons secrets. Can we get complete psycho wirkup in EG? I guess I had no clue that she had that going on as well.

This group she was involved with certainly had significant issues. Might be a good time to review them.

Morning CharlieG :)
Wow that's a thought-provoking idea.:thinking:
I've had a lot of dealings with those who believe in Voodoo as well as satanism, just plain "self-created" wanna-be young stoner occultists, etc.
Santeria is very common these days also and spreading through many areas, unfortunately often along with their belief in blood sacrifice of animals.
(Just to be clear, the FBI has said they have never encountered true satanic ritualistic murder in the USA and while I may not agree with them on that, I am in no way suggesting its involvement in this case)
Going back to quickly read over any and all posts since I was sleeping.
Thanks everyone for trying to remain as positive as possible during all of this, and count me in with the truly angry at this point.
Chi:waiting:waiting all along with the rest of ya'll for any word on our dear Lucas

If EG is into this weird thinking/beliefs is JH too?
I have a MIL who's into this weird stuff/thinking/beliefs, etc. It's dangerous imo and stupid, maybe even crazy. If not for my hubby I would never be around her. I'm just stupified that JH trusted/put his children in her care.

I polled some coworkers yesterday. Nurses and Nurse Practioners said they would have NEVER have written a note saying injuries were consistent with ANYTHING and would be very suspicious if someone asked. An ER doc said even if he wrote “consistent with a fall” in his chart, he’d never send a note with a parent. He said he’d be immediately suspicious that some sort of undermining was happening regarding another health professionals opinion and he would mandate report immediately. AND he said he would have NO PROBLEM confronting the parent asking for the note and why. Love him.

P.s. Doc called EG “stupid”

Love your Dr! And this right here is how it is in the real world. So, was the school suspicious when EG gave the note? And, when was that? Let's not forget that JH left for work Feb. 9th and Lucas's last attendance was Feb 9th. I think that might be significant.

:heartbeat: Just wish there was something more I could do. I hate being so far, I want to be on the ground with you all.

It takes an army Ana-I really am fascinated by the similarities between Casey A. And Emily. While some may think it’s not relevant, there are many of us that do. I would be very interested to see the similarities that YOU see relevant here, even if it hasn’t become a “similarity “ just yet.
[emoji846]

If EG is into this weird thinking/beliefs is JH too?
I have a MIL who's into this weird stuff/thinking/beliefs, etc. It's dangerous imo and stupid, maybe even crazy. If not for my hubby I would never be around her.

I was looking for her Facebook . It must not be on there anymore but she is not into Voodoo. She stated that she believed in spirituality. In the ascension. Not the religious ascension either. The changing. She used the symbol of the butterfly a lot. In this ascension you are changing. Your life force changes and you gain more power. They believe you are an energy. Lucas would never really die but his energy would go on. He might even change into something else on a higher dimension depending on how he lived this life.

I will try to find a link about it...
Many people believe in this energy and it is not Voodoo.

This is her connection to the parks. It is a connection to all living things. Nature plays a big part.

I have read a lot about it in the past when I was upset about my sisters death.

Energy never dies..

Your soul goes on..

MOO

https://prepareforchange.net/2017/0...-to-ease-the-labor-pain-of-spiritual-rebirth/

https://theawakenedstate.net/kundalini-awakening/symptoms-of-awakening/
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So, I showed this house yesterday... (turns out that I love it and I might buy it myself :giggle:) to a family and we walked on into the little boys bedroom and there was batman stuff EVERYWHERE. I couldn't stop thinking about Lucas after that point.

Ana, I'd be willing to bet that the association with batman and Lucas will stay with you/us a very long time, if not infinitely...to this day if I see anything with "Minions" on it, I think of Nicole Lovell (she had a Minions blanket). And almost 6 years later, if I see anything purple, it could be clothing, it could be a flower, I am reminded of Jessica Ridgeway.

Eta: and if even heeeaar the word "Indiana"... (Abby and Libby...).

I polled some coworkers yesterday. Nurses and Nurse Practioners said they would have NEVER have written a note saying injuries were consistent with ANYTHING and would be very suspicious if someone asked. An ER doc said even if he wrote “consistent with a fall” in his chart, he’d never send a note with a parent. He said he’d be immediately suspicious that some sort of undermining was happening regarding another health professionals opinion and he would mandate report immediately. AND he said he would have NO PROBLEM confronting the parent asking for the note and why. Love him.

P.s. Doc called EG “stupid”

Thank you for this. I know this to be true, but there are some folks who believe that a doctor/Nurse PAC would write such an explanation in a doctor's note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆