Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #21 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that JH spoke with Lucas on chat the on the 15th so she couldn’t have rewound the dates with that in mind.

It’s possible that both are true: JH could have FaceTimed with Lucas in the morning and EG still could lied about Lucas being with JO in the afternoon &/or evening. A FaceTime call only accounts for a tiny fraction of the day. The real question is why that lie in the first place?? Whatever plan EG had/was formulating for Lucas started on that day with that lie, imo.

It’s possible that both are true: JH could have FaceTimed with Lucas in the morning and EG still could lied about Lucas being with JO in the afternoon &/or evening. A FaceTime call only accounts for a tiny fraction of the day. The real question is why that lie in the first place?? Whatever plan EG had/was formulating for Lucas started on that day with that lie, imo.

VD lie was the 14th - JH face time was the 15th

put up the poster to show the different faces of EG the other two photos just shows her in the one without glasses on...If needed I can post a link to this https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...31559067.1073741826.1001715965&type=3&theater
I want to see the link depicting the facebook photo of her looking healthy, pretty and without glasses. I've yet to see it but I've supposed it's because her Facebook account is no longer viable. Am I wrong to assume? I don't have Facebook so I heavily rely upon WS as I interpret facts as discerned by the mods. I can't possibly voice my appreciation for liltexans in a short post. I come from a place of little to no moderation. Moderation is vital in successful discourse. IMO! Which is all that's real to me. Reality can change as we learn to grow. Listening is one of the most important considerations in evolvement of the psyche. We're all here for a specific reason. I'm enjoying the company.

Is there another source link for the poster above that is not someone's personal FB page? It's against TOS to link to FB pages of individuals other than JH and EG in this case. If there's an official source for the poster that link would be allowed.

The source links were provided in a subsequent post by another WS member. Both photos are sourced and are stated by the sources to be photos of Emily Glass.

I can't verify it because her fb is down. I just remember I saved it and in was dated September 2017

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe they are the same person but won't comment further on this particular subject until it is verified the first one did indeed come from her Facebook account as stated. So far no one has addressed that or provided a link. It is very telling to me though because the mod has not yet removed the photos even after asking for verification.

It's her. Can't post link if Facebook is down. I do not however, have the date that the first picture was taken.

Did he ask to speak to Lucas on VDay and she wouldn’t or couldn’t produce him? It almost sounds to me like she was punishing JH for being gone or Lucas was somewhere else- if he was somewhere else, why lie about it??
Hmmmmmmm
http://amp.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

The only thing I've been able to come up with about the VD lie is that maybe JH called and she was with another guy. Maybe Lucas was with her cousin or someone else and she couldn't chance JH calling her cousin so said the lie about JO knowing he wouldn't call her? But why answer the phone if that was the case? Well if he was the jealous type and kept calling, texting, messaging etc. maybe she just figured she'd answer and tell the lie so she could get back to whatever she was doing. Maybe she was setting up her next family plan and new baby is part of that plan. I really don't believe she ended up with JH by accident and that she is a very careful and masterful planner. I think this is why Lucas hasn't been found. I think she planned this for awhile and has no fear he will ever be found. Huge sigh. JMO only.

at this point, all we know for certain is that EG experimented with meth (http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html) and while some of the photos are damning, we dont know if her active use overlaps w Lucas' disappearance. that being said, she had experimented with it and i have a very, very hard time believing JH didnt know.

-do we we know how long he has been at his job? this could have been something JH experimented with when he and EG first met or even earlier in life and then stopped later bc of the job and/or other reasons. i do find it hard to believe two people are living together (even violently) and one does hard drugs and the other does not. if its something they shared at one point, it could explain why he was OK continuing in a relationship with her.

-or alternatively, if hard drugs really isnt JHs thing, it could be something EG tried when he wasnt around. HOWEVER, i dont believe he didnt know, even if he is gone a lot. you eventually learn these things about your partner - whether they confide in you, tell you the partial truth, stumble upon the info from living together. in this instance, it was also part of the boys' father's custody battle. Somehow, JH would know that EG did/had done hard drugs, imo.

so, in my mind, i cant paint of a picture of a dad, even one who travels a lot, who both doesnt know his child is being abused and his partner is doing/has done hard drugs. at the beginning of this case, i maybe would have given JH the benefit of the doubt on being blind to one of those things but now, its too many things. while i dont think he has any clue what happened to Lucas, he may hold the key to the answers bc he knows more than he realizes by living with EG. but getting him to come around to that logic and realize the environment he left Lucas in is probably a huge battle on its own.
I had a college roommate who was a meth user. She was completely erratic, but I had no idea she was on hard drugs until a we didn't live together anymore. Then looking back, it explained a lot of how she acted, but I didn't know, not did I suspect, it when we lived together. And she was someone I spent time with, we didn't just see each other in passing at our apartment.

So you are saying she thought he might die Wednesday, so implanted the lie about JO, then killed him on purpose on the Friday?

That's far too coincidental for me and if he thought he might die Wednesday, why not just kill him then.
I'm thinking she planted the lie because he was very ill from previously inflicted injuries, and died.

Hi! I was asked to share this information with you. This is the information for the PI who found Jennifer Marshell White's body in Alabama. They thought she might could help in this case.

Dawn W. Hendricks 256-303-9113. She is the Founder of*www.911physicaltaining.com. She is located in Huntsville, Alabama.
Your link is bad. It's not getting to a site.

But JH talked to Lucas the day after VD. So it was known he wasn't with JO then.
​I just had what Oprah would refer to as an a-ha moment with this case. Whether Emily noticed a precipitous decline in Lucas’ health in the days leading up to his disappearance or she was pre-meditating his demise, I think it’s safe to say that whatever was going on was already underway on Valentine’s Day. Here’s the a-ha moment: EG went to out in public to OG not to be cruel & neglectful of Lucas (although the she was very clearly that anyway), she went out to be seen WITHOUT HIM. She was putting her “JO had Lucas for VD” plan into full effect. She needed to be seen without him to “prove” Lucas was with his bio-mom. Of course, Lucas foiled that plan in a HUGE way when he was seen by the landlord ... home alone peeking out a window. If being seen on VD really was EG’s attempt at alibi building, we all have to consider that her plan to disappear Lucas was already forming much earlier than the day/hours leading up to him vanishing. All my opinion, of course.

Sure that’s true, but I’m trying to bend my mind around eg telling jh that jo had Lucas on the 14th and then on the 15th jh has contact with Lucas thru FaceTime and how does that conversation go, like does he ask him if he had fun with mom? I mean I know there is so much we don’t know and the people who have the answers are, at the very least, suspect in their honesty. I don’t know if there’s a line we could draw that would connect all these dots or if it’s all random lies by a lying liar. I would say moo only but at this point I don’t even know if I have a solid opinion. I once lived with a compulsive liar who kept me off balance everyday by confusing the simplest of facts. In hindsight I now know it was done to keep me from seeing what he was actually keeping hidden.

Per PB, he was upset to learn Lucas had been left home alone... that makes me believe he was also getting lies from her consistently, and just didn't know it.
Not trying to beat a dead horse, so to speak, but is there proof the FaceTime including Lucas happened or is it possible that was a lie on both their parts?

I'm guilty of thinking that it was verified by a VI. This is why I wish statements from fb wouldn't be repeated on our threads.
It was verified. The only time I recall hearing this was from PB. I don't have Facebook, so I wouldn't have read it there either.

I want to see the link depicting the facebook photo of her looking healthy, pretty and without glasses. I've yet to see it but I've supposed it's because her Facebook account is no longer viable. Am I wrong to assume? I don't have Facebook so I heavily rely upon WS as I interpret facts as discerned by the mods. I can't possibly voice my appreciation for liltexans in a short post. I come from a place of little to no moderation. Moderation is vital in successful discourse. IMO! Which is all that's real to me. Reality can change as we learn to grow. Listening is one of the most important considerations in evolvement of the psyche. We're all here for a specific reason. I'm enjoying the company.
A link to that photo was provided today, above, and shortly after liltexan asked for it to be provided when first posted.

Is there another source link for the poster above that is not someone's personal FB page? It's against TOS to link to FB pages of individuals other than JH and EG in this case. If there's an official source for the poster that link would be allowed.
It's a bit blurry, but it's the same picture (MSM links)

26-Feb-Emily-Glass.jpg

http://www.wibw.com/content/news/St...ed-with-endangering-1-year-old-475200263.html

Glass+and+Lucas.jpg

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Po...search-for-missing-Wichita-boy-474598043.html

Sorry about that..I will look but feel free to delete it...I did NOT want to go against TOS

I don't know. Need convincing that these photos are of the same person.

Her nose has changed shape, that is what makes it hard but I trust VI on the appearance. She was once a beautiful woman - her heart has always been ugly I’m afraid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member