Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #21 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO KE charges have nothing do with Lucas, so I am afraid there will be no bargaining to get information about Lucas.

We don’t have solid confirmation of this, do we? Will her hearing be sealed today?

IMO KE charges have nothing do with Lucas, so I am afraid there will be no bargaining to get information about Lucas.

mmmmm.......many years ago I knew a junkie. He got arrested for something (I don't even remember what) and became strung out needing a fix. He knew of other, more serious crimes, unrelated to him. He turned in other people and their crimes for his release. The other people went to prison and the guy I knew never served time for his crime.

I'm not sure they both didn't hurt him. There's a reason JH didn't do something about EG abusing his little boy. And there's a reason EG's sons say JH is abusive. We need to find this little guy, determine COD. If it is injuries inflicted that led to death then when did the injuries occur, who was present, who all participated? Even tho LH was seen alive by the LL on the 16th, reported missing on the 17th, presumed deceased, doesn't mean that the fateful injuries didn't happen prior and slowly and eventually caused his passing.
I'm pretty concerned about this. Someone needs to be held accountable, or some people need to be held accountable. We have to find out little guy and get justice for him.

The sad truth is that by the time we find him, and we are really looking, it may be difficult to determine COD. But that doesn’t give JH a pass because you can go back and line up the days Lucas had visible bruises, JH was in town. The possible positive from not being able to determine COD is that you can’t say his injuries weren’t caused days before he was reported missing.....JH hadn’t been gone long enough to be considered completely clear in my eyes. But since Adrian’s law was just passed making not reporting child abuse while living in the same home as that child is now a chargeable offense, JH would be a perfect first candidate to be charged with it. I haven’t seen tho when that laws starts, I’m crossing my fingers JH will be eligible if he’s not charged for abusing LH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no not at all. I always considered you a VI and wondered if you were choosing to change that. I'm glad you are here and our VI. Thank you for helping us see the truth.

Sorry if I came off as *****y. People keep sending screenshots of things being said about me in FB groups and I’m getting frustrated because it’s taking time away from me working on cases and taking the focus off of Lucas.

the sad truth is that by the time we find him, and we are really looking, it may be difficult to determine cod. But that doesn’t give jh a pass because you can go back and line up the days lucas had visible bruises, jh was in town. The possible positive from not being able to determine cod is that you can’t say his injuries weren’t caused days before he was reported missing.....jh hadn’t been gone long enough to be considered completely clear in my eyes. But since adrian’s law was just passed making not reporting child abuse while living in the same home as that child is now a chargeable offense, jh would be a perfect first candidate to be charged with it. I haven’t seen tho when that laws starts, i’m crossing my fingers jh will be eligible if he’s not charged for abusing lh.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
He was aware of his sons bruises. Family members did the right thing. It was reported. Lucas paid the price for that. His father kept him away from his own family. He was isolated. Lucas's world shrunk.
He was left in the care of a maniac.
Now hes dead. His father played a role in that.
I hope hes charged.

The sad truth is that by the time we find him, and we are really looking, it may be difficult to determine COD. But that doesn’t give JH a pass because you can go back and line up the days Lucas had visible bruises, JH was in town. The possible positive from not being able to determine COD is that you can’t say his injuries weren’t caused days before he was reported missing.....JH hadn’t been gone long enough to be considered completely clear in my eyes. But since Adrian’s law was just passed making not reporting child abuse while living in the same home as that child is now a chargeable offense, JH would be a perfect first candidate to be charged with it. I haven’t seen tho when that laws starts, I’m crossing my fingers JH will be eligible if he’s not charged for abusing LH.

Maybe EG could be charged under this new law as well -- if JH is found guilty of battery against her son. Or would that not apply since the charge is battery vs abuse? :thinking:

I am no legal expert but I’m thinking that unless it was in effect when the abuse and/or neglect occurred, it will not be applicable to this case. Which is a damn shame. :-(. But maybe they can discuss the law in some way during a trial and muddy the water enough to point out his failure.
Any attorneys here that can weigh in?

Sorry if I came off as *****y. People keep sending screenshots of things being said about me in FB groups and I’m getting frustrated because it’s taking time away from me working on cases and taking the focus off of Lucas.

I hope nothing bad! You've been nothing short of amazing with all of the hard work and dedication you are giving Lucas' case.

Well, I don't think it would be JH. His charge is a misdemeanor with little punishment attached imo.
The other criminal though........felonies! She has children too. What the heck is going on with felons raising children? Isn't it our responsibility as parents to raise our children to be a valuable part of society? Aren't we supposed to be a good example?

Felons aren’t automatically unfit parents. There are a number of crimes that fall under a felony charge. Of course in this particular case felonies against children are especially heinous. When discussing eg we all get emotional but I try not to generalize about all people because you never know who may be caught up in such a broad net. And I agree we should all be a good example and in a perfect world we all would be. Unfortunately we operate in a world of various degrees of imperfection all the way to the unthinkable. IMO

mmmmm.......many years ago I knew a junkie. He got arrested for something (I don't even remember what) and became strung out needing a fix. He knew of other, more serious crimes, unrelated to him. He turned in other people and their crimes for his release. The other people went to prison and the guy I knew never served time for his crime.

Sadly, that’s how the game is played. Fingers crossed!

I am no legal expert but I’m thinking that unless it was in effect when the abuse and/or neglect occurred, it will not be applicable to this case. Which is a damn shame. :-(. But maybe they can discuss the law in some way during a trial and muddy the water enough to point out his failure.
Any attorneys here that can weigh in?

Stranger things have happened, but you are more than likely correct. It's nearly impossible to charge someone with committing a crime that they committed when it wasn't illegal. It would be akin to changing the drinking age to 50 years old tomorrow, and then charging some college students for having beers last week. They weren't committing a crime when they completed the action, and it could easily be defended that they would not have partook in the action had it been illegal. ie JH could say, "I would have reported it, had it been a crime not to report it."

Eh consider the sources and rise above it. I know we’re all human and it’s frustrating but as far as I’m concerned those persons can go kick rocks.

attachment.php
https://ssc.sedgwickcounty.org/sheriffinmates/sheriffinmatesearch.aspx

Attachments

• 32105441_10211728666320990_4029546782487740416_o.jpg
    32105441_10211728666320990_4029546782487740416_o.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 275
You just send em here and we'll put them straight.

:slap:

So JH was arrested and ORd out?

Sorry I’m not sure how that didn’t get added as a response to a link.

Stranger things have happened, but you are more than likely correct. It's nearly impossible to charge someone with committing a crime that they committed when it wasn't illegal. It would be akin to changing the drinking age to 50 years old tomorrow, and then charging some college students for having beers last week. They weren't committing a crime when they completed the action, and it could easily be defended that they would not have partook in the action had it been illegal. ie JH could say, "I would have reported it, had it been a crime not to report it."

That is my fear, that he’s not eligible because of when the act was actually signed into law. But if it’s not an option to charge JH with something less serious, the DA may decide he needs to be charged with something and there are definitely several other options out there.

I am so sorry you have nasty folks who are out to pi$$ in your Cheerios! I respect and appreciate all you do here and those folks can just eat the dang Cheerios they pi$$ed in. Just sayin. You are an awesome resource and extremely informative! We couldn’t be websluethes without you!

Hang on one second! JH was arrested for battery? Who did he batter? And he was bonded out? Am I reading this right? I got lost somewhere in the last few days and missed all this

We don’t have solid confirmation of this, do we? Will her hearing be sealed today?

No it is just my opinion based on the date of the charges and what charges she received that it doesn't involve Lucas. I am not sure if her hearing will be sealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd