Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #21 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by flute4peace, Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

mmmmmm......couldn't they then just use the evidence from JH's phone? Of course, I'm thinking it's texts to JH about smoking a couple bowls and going to OG. I guess it could be other calls or texts to other people even.

2. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

Is JH in the courtroom this morning? Is anybody in there for EG, other than her atty?

3. andalso

andalso Well-Known Member

4. Steelslady

Steelslady Justice for Kelsey

I hope and pray that he doesn't get his daughter back or custody of this child. He has anger issues, makes poor choices in terms of who he allows to watch his children, and is abusive himself. I would fear for those poor children.

5. Steelslady

At this time, no. There hasn't been any updates in awhile. I know that they allow reporters in the court room, but no cameras.

6. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

Oh I hear you! I just know how the court system works. Parenting classes, anger management classes, etc. Been there, done that. Imo those courses don't work. But I do know the courts tend to lean towards reunification.

7. KNinTX

KNinTX Well-Known Member

Will the judge decide today on this?

8. ESO

ESO Well-Known Member

It’s possible, since the bench trial is on schedule for Monday but my guess is he will wait to rule. It really could go either way. If the decision is delayed, you can bet Monday’s hearing will be continued. They are gonna drag this out as long as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. jjoplinks

jjoplinks New Member

10. ESO

ESO Well-Known Member

They could use his phone but they didn’t. The thing is if it is disallowed, then they would have to use other evidence but I don’t think this evidence will be thrown out because she willing turned the phone over.

11. HeidiTX232

HeidiTX232 Member

Of course that is a possibility for any family member. And the long term aspects of it are considerations for anyone who ends up with the children. Foster and adoptive parents have to think of these things all the time as do all the family members of the children in care. Many times family steps back. Even many foster parents won’t take kids from certain situations. It *is* a lot!

12. razzledazzle

razzledazzle Well-Known Member

She is sporting some nice bling! Looks like cuffs and shackles to me!!

13. HeidiTX232

HeidiTX232 Member

14. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

I would think they used his phone also. It correlates the message.

15. AlwaysHopeToHelp

AlwaysHopeToHelp Verified EMT

Yes, so much this! I’m a recovering alcoholic and attend meetings regularly. Those who are court ordered to attend meetings are often ones who go right back out as soon as the conditions are met as court ordered. If someone doesn’t actually use the tools given from these prevention classes then they will not be helped.

16. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

Impatiently waiting to hear what has gone on in court today. :scared:

17. Steelslady

With all three of my pregnancies, I literally had a baby bump by the 4th week and looked at least 3 months pregnant, lol. Granted, my last pregnancy was with twins.

I had a cousin who was two months ahead of me- she didn't show a damn bump until she was 8 months pregnant, yet myself, I was pregnant four weeks and looked 3 months pregnant and got bigger and bigger while she gained not a darn thing until month eight, and she was tiny then. That was her FIFTH child and I think her 7th or 8th pregnancy.

18. AlwaysHopeToHelp

AlwaysHopeToHelp Verified EMT

I have a friend with 6 kids (5 living) who is petite and skinny who only looked maybe 3mths pregnant at 40wks! It’s crazy when I was showing at 3mths also - I hated her for it too! She left the hospital in pre-pregnancy clothes after each one [emoji23]

19. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

"After Lucas Hernandez went missing, a detective testifies Emily Glass was interviewed four separate times. She was arrested for the child endangerment charge after the fourth time."

https://twitter.com/KWCHBrenda/status/994962359826485248

20. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

I can't imagine them being able to hold her much longer on a misdemeanor child endangerment charge. Seems like they are going to have to slap some more charges on her soon to keep her locked up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.