Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it’s been shared yet, but this is an interview with Nancy Grace talking about Lucas Hernandez and how she believes he should be in the news more but due to the socioeconomics of the situation (he isn’t from good money etc) that he isn’t brought forward as much as he should be!
I agree with her on this, it’s never on my news where I live and I do believe it’s because of who EG is as a human.
Normally can’t stand NG but hey, at least she is talking about our sweet boy!

https://www.aetv.com/real-crime/nan...enting-straightjacket-helicopter-crime-lawyer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking of you today especially Jamie. For those of you who aren’t on the flyers thread here’s a copy. This was by far the hardest graphic I’ve ever done and took me ages. Hard to space through the tears. Not perfect but something.
3d0a13d765cba12ff559f9f479f7d0a2.jpg

Regarding the testimony by the detective on the 11th hearing, EG was asked to write down everything she could remember 24 hours prior to Lucas’ disappearance and she made 6 pages of notes. Maybe I live a very boring life but 6 pages? That seems like a lot. I hope we get a chance to hear those notes read aloud in trial. I could be nitpicking but it just struck me as odd and imo I bet those notes gave the fbi investigators a good idea of eg’s thought processes. This link also has some actual video of the proceedings that I hadn’t seen before.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article210955789.html

I thought the same- I’m busy all the time but I think it would have to cover 6 days for me to get even close to 6 pages of notes. Or her handwriting is HUGE

Warm wishes for a day filled with love for all the moms out there! For those who are missing their moms or moms who are missing their kids...may you find peace and healing hearts today.

And sadly on this day, I had this thought.

I keep thinking about EG showing up in JH's life with just a garbage bag. I hate to say this, but I now I do wonder if she also used a garbage bags for LH's remains. It's almost like foreshadowing.
She could have then put that bag anywhere, not necessarily in the garbage. Ugh. Horrible thought....but every path I go down for what she did with LH leads to unpleasant thoughts.

Does Wichita require clear garbage bags? Or do most people use black or white garbage bags? I ask because I know of a community (not mine) where clear bags are required for garbage to be picked up because recycling is the law.
Where I am, I use white garbage bags.

Most people use black and/or white garbage bags at least from what I’ve seen in Wichita. I use both personally. I don’t think I’ve ever seen clear garbage bags even for sale at the store.

I believe anytime jury is selected, it will have to be unanimous. I don’t believe this will be any different. This is why her attorney was so concerned about Lucas’ name being brought up at the trial-because the case has been so public. His name has to be brought up in some way at the trial because he was at the home. She was worried it might sway the jury.......
MOO

Agreed. The attorney argued at the bail hearing they were using the Lucas investigation as reasoning and she said EG was having to face charges that weren’t even brought by bail being so high and treated differently than others with the same charge.

As an innocent person whose been wrongfully detained multiple times, the anxiety and dread at being interrupted out of the blue has always made me feel like crawling the walls in anticipation of that door opening & finding out what the hell is going on.

So anyone who can sleep under those conditions... it says a lot, imo.

BBM- As much how he was saying what he said, and demeanor. Lucas wouldn't know EG's reaction but sure did know her well enough to understand no good deed goes unpunished.
If this witness was responsible enough to have watched over him long enough for EG to return, so much the better; we can't unwrite this tragic tale now.

As to detainees behaviour, I don't know that anyone has access to a clock in these rooms. One is not free to leave whenever they please, it's a very contained environment in which the only change occurs in the interaction with detectives.

That can lead to a lot of outcomes. EG being with child will largely be the believed excuse for 'exhaustion'; no doubt a known card she's played prior to this.

The type, time and place of the interview plays a part on if they can come and go. In the article regarding the proceeding Friday, the detective indicated she left at will at least once. She wasn’t detained she was cooperating with an interview which makes a big difference on how things are handled. The article also discussed how she contacted LE to set up several of the interviews. These are big factors affecting how the judge will ultimately rule as well.

Thinking of you today especially Jamie. For those of you who aren’t on the flyers thread here’s a copy. This was by far the hardest graphic I’ve ever done and took me ages. Hard to space through the tears. Not perfect but something.

Thanks beautiful RMT

Well, I am at least treated like one and there is never a day I take that for granted! I woke up to coffee, flowers and blueberry crepes and the children won't even be here until this afternoon!! I love me some Mr. Pink!

Pink, it's always refreshing to hear that not all husbands behave like ones we see in the WS threads. I also have a good'un and whenever he irritates me I remind myself how sad my life would be without him.

Here's to all the moms: Best wishes that they all find happiness with their partners and never have to go through what we see here all too often!

:loveyou: :grouphug:

And may Jamie find and bring home her lost little boy!

I wonder if EG perhaps took Lucas ALIVE to a remote area and just left him there? That would fit with a “wandering off” lie. I really hope she didn’t. He would have been terrified. She is so evil I can picture her doing that. I hope she’s suffering this Mother’s Day but I suspect not. I don’t think she gives a damn about any of her children.

(Ugh just when I think I've thought of everything she might have done with him...)

Awe, man, you made ME cry with this beautiful graphic. How beautiful and thoughtful!

Regarding the testimony by the detective on the 11th hearing, EG was asked to write down everything she could remember 24 hours prior to Lucas’ disappearance and she made 6 pages of notes. Maybe I live a very boring life but 6 pages? That seems like a lot. I hope we get a chance to hear those notes read aloud in trial. I could be nitpicking but it just struck me as odd and imo I bet those notes gave the fbi investigators a good idea of eg’s thought processes. This link also has some actual video of the proceedings that I hadn’t seen before.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article210955789.html

After reading Deorr's parents written accounts, I'm not surprised it is 6 pages. LE wants eveeveery little detail in writing. One would be surprised when they actually try to write everything out ("I woke up at 6, then I went to the bathroom, then I made coffee, then I drank the coffee, then I went to the bathroom again after drinking the coffee..." :biggrin: )

(Written accounts by Deorr's parents at below link for reference, it's a good example and a recommended read:
www.littlemanlost.com )

Well, I am at least treated like one and there is never a day I take that for granted! I woke up to coffee, flowers and blueberry crepes and the children won't even be here until this afternoon!! I love me some Mr. Pink!

(Jealous :puke:
Just kidding! (Not really)
:floorlaugh: )

Very strongly agree. They must have a team with the several child deaths lately. Someone needs to be held accountable. Because someone is failing to protect Wichita children.

I can't believe that LE would mix up the date with LL. Could he have seen Lucas first, then left, the neighbor got suspicious as they might have seen EG leave with the baby earlier, and went over to check on Lucas? Maybe LE didn't know about the neighbor seeing and talking to him until after they found out about the landlord's sighting? Maybe they kept the neighbor's account to themselves for whatever reason.

can anyone clarify the confusion over LL SIGHTING AND NEIGHBOR SIGHTING.

My kids bought me the latest iPad on the market for Mother’s Day. I’ve gone from 5.1 OS to 11.1 It will take weeks to figure it out but I can finally open videos and see YouTube. My youngest granddaughter is teaching me and we’re doing crafts from the diy channel. It’s a whole new world. Now if I could only find my glasses. Happy Mother’s Day all. I’m thinking of you Jamie and Lucas. Sending my love to all the loyal members of WS, FLA and .

I think that the whole hearing on Friday was to set a precedent for any charges/trial regarding Lucas. If anything from the CE charges are considered unlawful (such as any interrogations in this case) they wouldn’t be allowed in any proceedings regarding Lucas. If they were thrown out once it would be thrown out again.

I really hope that I made sense there! I’m so tired today, I didn’t sleep really well last night. The interview with JO was swirling in my head on a loop.

the two issues have no relationship as far as the motions at hearing on Fri. Two very different charges two relevant set of facts to each case.

Yes. It’s the type of debt that you can’t file bankruptcy on either.

My ex in Michigan had a cousin for an attorney. The __________ kept my son 6 months after the return date from summer visitation. Sued me for support then negotiated all back AND future support in order for me to get him back. In effect in the 90s it amounted to about $100,000.00 for 13 years of support. And he still owes me for round trip plane travel from Anchorage Alaska to Flint Michigan 2x a year for 13 years. Go figure.

I am many posts behind----but is it possible that the neighbor is also the Landlord?

I don’t remember the address of the owner of the Edgemoor property as being in the area. I looked at that weeks ago so perhaps I’ll look it up again

My kids bought me the latest iPad on the market for Mother’s Day. I’ve gone from 5.1 OS to 11.1 It will take weeks to figure it out but I can finally open videos and see YouTube. My youngest granddaughter is teaching me and we’re doing crafts from the diy channel. It’s a whole new world. Now if I could only find my glasses. Happy Mother’s Day all. I’m thinking of you Jamie and Lucas. Sending my love to all the loyal members of WS, FLA and .

OT to try to help viewing stuff on IPADs

You may already know this......

I have never had an IPAD but it sounds like the screen can work like our smart phone screens where you can simply use a ZOOM feature to expand a larger view of whatever you happen to be viewing at the time. I love being able to zoom in on things on my smart phone.

Below is a little information I found on Google about it in case it can help with the IPAD viewing. I think you have to enable it or maybe set it up somehow but i think it is simple to setup and I think maybe a built in feature that you just have to turn on during setup of the IPAD.

"Zoom can be enabled on iPad using iTunes when you’re setting up iPad for yourself or someone else, or later, using the Accessibility menu in the Settings application."

"Zoom works everywhere — including the Home, Lock, and Spotlight screens — even in applications that you purchase from the App Store. With iOS 6, Zoom also works seamlessly with VoiceOver.

Here’s how it works. Double-tap with three fingers to instantly zoom in and out 200 percent. Or double-tap and drag three fingers to dynamically adjust the screen’s magnification between 100 percent and 500 percent. Even when zoomed in, you can continue using all the iPad gestures you’re familiar with — flick, pinch, tap — to run your favorite applications."

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4498654

OT to try to help viewing stuff on IPADs

You may already know this......

I have never had an IPAD but it sounds like the screen can work like our smart phone screens where you can simply use a ZOOM feature to expand a larger view of whatever you happen to be viewing at the time. I love being able to zoom in on things on my smart phone.

Below is a little information I found on Google about it in case it can help with the IPAD viewing. I think you have to enable it or maybe set it up somehow but i think it is simple to setup and I think maybe a built in feature that you just have to turn on during setup of the IPAD.

"Zoom can be enabled on iPad using iTunes when you’re setting up iPad for yourself or someone else, or later, using the Accessibility menu in the Settings application."

"Zoom works everywhere — including the Home, Lock, and Spotlight screens — even in applications that you purchase from the App Store. With iOS 6, Zoom also works seamlessly with VoiceOver.

Here’s how it works. Double-tap with three fingers to instantly zoom in and out 200 percent. Or double-tap and drag three fingers to dynamically adjust the screen’s magnification between 100 percent and 500 percent. Even when zoomed in, you can continue using all the iPad gestures you’re familiar with — flick, pinch, tap — to run your favorite applications."

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4498654
Oh, thank you so much. I haven’t looked at everything you said yet, but I did find the accessibility feature to use the three fingers like a macro. I found the iPad user guide too. Good thing I like to read, there’s a lot. I kept asking that Siri girl where the home button was and the smarty pants just kept telling me she couldn’t start or stop my car. She does have some good jokes though. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23