Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Margarita suggested I post my hypothetical scenario, so here it is.....

At some point EG had to have realized Lucas was in bad shape. Taking him to the hospital wouldn&#8217;t have been an option in her mind. To her, the next best thing might have been her cousin <modsnip>.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji5][emoji230]

But if she was regularly abusing him would she care what state of health he was in? I mean no disrespect but i can't see her taking him to anyone for medical attention if she was the one abusing him. Who leaves a sick child alone to go eat or pick up food from a restaurant? What am I missing? IMO she may have decided she needed to disappear him before DCS showed up at her door. I think the q&a that took place with the neighbor could be a huge piece of the puzzle. Since it doesn't seem to me like EG was expecting the LL to stop by, what if Lucas said something about a smell during the q&a (the smell being the weed she smoked) and there was an assumption the bad smell was something the LL needed to take care of and that's why the LL came by. Is it possible the neighbor knew the LL and called themself? Too many questions, I know.

But if she was regularly abusing him would she care what state of health he was in? I mean no disrespect but i can't see her taking him to anyone for medical attention if she was the one abusing him. Who leaves a sick child alone to go eat or pick up food from a restaurant? What am I missing? IMO she may have decided she needed to disappear him before DCS showed up at her door. I think the q&a that took place with the neighbor could be a huge piece of the puzzle. Since it doesn't seem to me like EG was expecting the LL to stop by, what if Lucas said something about a smell during the q&a (the smell being the weed she smoked) and there was an assumption the bad smell was something the LL needed to take care of and that's why the LL came by. Is it possible the neighbor knew the LL and called themself? Too many questions, I know.

Just because she was abusive regularly, that doesn’t mean if she noticed that he was worse off than ever before, that she wouldn’t reach out to someone close to her with a medical background. If nothing else....in her own interest.

Margarita suggested I post my hypothetical scenario, so here it is.....

At some point EG had to have realized Lucas was in bad shape. Taking him to the hospital wouldn&#8217;t have been an option in her mind. To her, the next best thing might have been her cousin <modsnip>.

Ding ding ding! And on more occasions than just this once!

Also, why would she feel comfortable taking a battered boy to the doc to get Zofran but not comfortable enough to call 911 if he started seizing or choking or something? I definitely think it was a final act of violence that got out of hand as opposed to just letting him waste away. Plus, we know that he conversed with someone (neighbor or landlord) that Friday, so if he was able to get out of bed, open the door, chat with someone - I don't see him having a fatal internal injury at that time. JMO obviously.

rsbm

Why isn't he supporting Jamie? Why hasn't he been participating in searches? Why does he think he can play "missing child's father" only when it suits him -- demanding money and unwavering support and understanding with NO questions?

I remember when Jessica Ridgeway disappeared...even though her parents were divorced, they still came together for Jessica.

I wonder if EG has been reading stuff on FB? I wonder if she knows JH's FB password? If she's seen that he's removed all photos of her from his page? I wonder a lot of things. I wonder why I quoted your post and then wondered these things...

I bet she will cut and dye her hair, and wear sunglasses when she goes out.

Good news happens every day. Let today be the day lil Lucas is found. Prayers from everyone can & will work. Have faith he will be put to rest. And justice will come for those who know anything about his demise

Also, why would she feel comfortable taking a battered boy to the doc to get Zofran but not comfortable enough to call 911 if he started seizing or choking or something? I definitely think it was a final act of violence that got out of hand as opposed to just letting him waste away. Plus, we know that he conversed with someone (neighbor or landlord) that Friday, so if he was able to get out of bed, open the door, chat with someone - I don't see him having a fatal internal injury at that time. JMO obviously.

Agree with everything you said.

just because someone is abusive it doesn’t mean they know it might result in death...or even could. Not that I’m defending EG or the guy in the story I’m about to link. This guy testified he didn’t think it was bad to shadowbox and rough house with a 6 month old, and he was just trying to make his kid the toughest kid ever - instead the child is dead [emoji24]
http://www.kake.com/story/38141504/...killing-son-wanted-to-make-him-a-tough-person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m new to ws. I live on Maui & the first thing on my mind every morning & every night before I go to bed, is how grateful I am to live here. I feel ashamed living in paradise while there’s families out there that are desperately looking for a missing child. So please tell me what I can do to help. I can travel to the mainland & help with the search. I can do whatever anyone needs me to. Lucas is the one who deserves this beauty out of anyone. I pray every day he’s at peace & finally happy. I believe in miracles. Please let God’s light shine on the searchers & le. Give us hope he’ll be found.

Mauig’ma;14120345 said:
I’m new to ws. I live on Maui & the first thing on my mind every morning & every night before I go to bed, is how grateful I am to live here. I feel ashamed living in paradise while there’s families out there that are desperately looking for a missing child. So please tell me what I can do to help. I can travel to the mainland & help with the search. I can do whatever anyone needs me to. Lucas is the one who deserves this beauty out of anyone. I pray every day he’s at peace & finally happy. I believe in miracles. Please let God’s light shine on the searchers & le. Give us hope he’ll be found.

:welcome:
(I hope I did that right)
Welcome to WS Mauig’ma! Forgive my lack of geographical knowledge - you’re not where the volcano is erupting?!?! I hope if you are you’re staying safe!!!

When I first read that a long time ago I about fell out of my chair because of how much of it is so so WRONG. It still bothers me a lot. These are questions that do not need answered by anyone here.

First off, what does she mean "majority of the time". If it even happened just once by accident and it was one of my kids then that would be the last time he would be over there playing with older boys.

Secondly, what does she mean by "wasnt under my care" and "i would send him off"?
WTH?
Why wasnt she watching him and why in the heck did she send him off to anyone?
I dont know what is more important to do than watch the child you are tasked to watch but obviously something was more important to her on numerous occasions.

Finally there is the "we had to tell him all the time".
NO Just no. You take action to prevent the next time. You dont just blame the boy. No
This is so wrong.

Grrrrrrrrr :(

Here's how I interpret it
"majority of the time" -- Lucas came home with bruises from playing frequently. EG is trying to accumulate those instances. This could be true, but it only takes a few minutes to severely injure a child, and that happened during the minority of the time.

"wasn't under my care" -- lumping all injuries with all the times he might have been injured in someone else's care -- school, his mom, his dad, cousins, grandparents, etc

"we had to tell him all the time" -- who is "we"? And this indicates frustration to me -- an impatient frustration with having to tell him all the time something

Who sends their kid back into harms way? And, where was the 10 year olds mother to make sure her sons weren't hurting Lucas again and again? I just don't believe this story. And who even tells it when their child is missing? What does that have to do with their child missing? It was just to misdirect blame. That's all.

I don't know if he was sent back into harms way, but if he were, I think it's because EG didn't care. She would rather send him away than deal with him, no matter what happened to him.

MOO

Also, why would she feel comfortable taking a battered boy to the doc to get Zofran but not comfortable enough to call 911 if he started seizing or choking or something?
RSBM
IMO, we don't know if the prescription for Zofran was, indeed, Lucas' -- it could have been part of EG's decision to admit to smaller infractions in an effort to say, "See? I'm telling you the truth about this stuff, so believe me about everything." It could have been someone else's prescription, a forged prescription, or it could have been prescribed to Lucas much, much earlier and just lying around the house.

Of course, EG could have taken him for all his check-ups, the Dr note about injuries being consistent with a fall could be legit.

But I have a hard time believing in coincidences ;) and I am impatiently waiting on more info to come out.

Still here with the rest of you all.
Constantly praying.
And reading all the info coming out from every source available.
Thanks for all the posts here on WS (we made it thru the switch-a-roo obviously).
So many great thoughts to hopefully shake something loose in my head.
From my lips to God's ears.
Love ya'll,
Sad But Not Defeated,
Chi :(

Constantly praying.
Thanks for all the posts with great thoughts to hopefully cl

shake something loose in my head.
Love ya'll,
Sad But Not Defeated,

Was just going to blow my Chi Whistle so you'd check in before we go down!

I remember when folks had said, that if EG got off on these charges, that LE would arrest her again for Lucas' disappearance. Yet, she's free as a bird. The expectation that she would be back in jail right after gave me hope that she wouldn't have a chance to take off. Something I've been worried about the last few days. Anyone else?

Oh where oh where can our sweet boy be? I don't believe anything e.g. says, half truths maybe but there is nothing that comes out of that mouth that is the truth (imo). Zofran, maybe but how do we know? Because she says? And how would we ever know at this point? I

I remember when folks had said, that if EG got off on these charges, that LE would arrest her again for Lucas' disappearance. Yet, she's free as a bird. The expectation that she would be back in jail right after gave me hope that she wouldn't have a chance to take off. Something I've been worried about the last few days. Anyone else?

That was my impression, too. I wonder if LE doesn't have enough to arrest her/hold her and present to the DA yet?

Constantly praying.
And reading all the info coming out from every source available.
Thanks for all the posts here on WS (we made it thru the switch-a-roo obviously).
So many great thoughts to hopefully shake something loose in my head.
Love ya'll,
Sad But Not Defeated,

We didn’t change over yet Chi- it was delayed a day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member