Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For days I have been trying to figure out how to post my theory that is in regards to where EG put Lucas body in a way that it would not be breaking the TOS of WS. I finally figured out a way to do that.

If people are correct about EG having help in disposing of Lucas body then my fear is that he will never be found because he is located on the property of whoever helped her.

Think about it- It would be the perfect scenario because right now LE have only one person of interest in the case but have no proof to keep her in prison and you need a search warrant to even search a property. It would keep both out of LE territory if it was done this way. Also we don't know if Cadaver dogs hit on EG's car or not. If not then this also would keep them out LE territory bc LE really don't have anything to go on.

I agree with you, especially your thinking the Rx was legit. I doubt she would have disclosed it if it wasn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well she admitted to smoking pot and leaving Lucas home alone. Admitting to giving him medication not prescribed to him would not be out of the question.

My concern with the Zofran isn’t that she gave it to him, but he had been sick for quite a long time......I’d be concerned with dehydration if he was sick from stomach flu. And if he was really dehydrated that can cause heart arrhythmia as well. EG is running out of time to claim “accidental” overdose, if she hasn’t run out of time for that already. You need a body to prove that, and if I knew that I had beat a child to death instead of them “accidentally” dying, I wouldn’t want the body to be found either. My concern has always been that Lucas was actually sick from internal injuries he could have sustained prior to his disappearance. It can take days or weeks to slowly bleed to death inside. Coincidentally, JH seems to have been around when new bruises would appear on LH. It would be hard to say who actually caused those injuries if both EG and JH were home when Lucas got them.

As someone who has devoted countless hours looking for Lucas, I find it odd and very telling that everyone else in the family as well as the community, has been so thankful and grateful to us who have had “boots on the ground”.....everyone that is but JH and EG. I have yet to hear a thank you or even an acknowledgement that we have been looking for 3 months. Whether or not you have picked a side, anyone looking for my lost and missing child would have my utmost gratitude and respect. We’ve searched in ice, snow, rain, mud, cold, heat, taken time away from our families and lives, spent our own money in gas at the minimum, etc and I don’t understand the lack of appreciation or even recognition on their part. And that’s just those of us doing the physical searching........the people who are doing the mapping, tracking, researching of potential areas, communicating and coordinating those efforts to the right people are doing just as much work as we are searching. Obviously we aren’t doing this for EG or JH, ourselves or for the recognition, we are doing it for Lucas, because the thought of him laying outside in the cold, the mud and the rain keeps us up at night. It’s hard to get that thought of my head, if EG doesn’t want to tell her “story” then that is her choice, but I would be so afraid to let someone else write my “story”, because the only thing that we can imagine right now, is the very worst of the worst. Only monsters and unredeemably evil people take a child’s life, hold a family hostage by denying them a body and consume an entire community’s efforts like this has with Lucas here in Wichita.

Something that bothers me about the reason for the LL visit
He was going to work on sewer because of nasty smells
Had she laid the ground work for her dastardly plan? Complaining now, to cover up reason for smells later? They had only been in the house for 9 days at that point....

I agree there is something about her uncertainty and/or unwillingness to commit to that portion of her statement.

I understand we only have excerpts of one portion of her statement, but it still reveals her desire to control the conversation. She is straightforward in some areas yet chooses to use certain words when casual ones would be easier and faster to write. She gives explanations when she doesn't have to.

The "probably due to" and the "nasty smells" that she had been smelling (for a period of time prior, I'm guessing) is what throws me. Why the "probably"? Did the LL not tell her exactly why he was coming--is she pretending to guess?

She didn't have to explain why the LL was coming by or even what they discussed -- but she made a point to do so. I'm going with your #2 "Complaining now, to cover up reason for smells later" -- it's possible she thought she smelled something after the fact, that a smell just stayed in her nose from "disappearing" Lucas -- who knows if anyone (LE, JH, etc) smelled it but her? But she had to talk about a smell in her statement.

I must be blind as a bat, as I don't see anything that sticks out on that news site other than things we've discussed here, by an MS.

I think Pink means read thru the entire post (including comments) [emoji6]

For days I have been trying to figure out how to post my theory that is in regards to where EG put Lucas body in a way that it would not be breaking the TOS of WS. I finally figured out a way to do that.

If people are correct about EG having help in disposing of Lucas body then my fear is that he will never be found because he is located on the property of whoever helped her.

Think about it- It would be the perfect scenario because right now LE have only one person of interest in the case but have no proof to keep her in prison and you need a search warrant to even search a property. It would keep both out of LE territory if it was done this way. Also we don't know if Cadaver dogs hit on EG's car or not. If not then this also would keep them out LE territory bc LE really don't have anything to go on.

EG’s circle of people is not very big, outside of family that is. Lots of places are considered.....both the obvious and the not so obvious. All suggestions are considered [emoji16]

I think Pink means read thru the entire post (including comments) [emoji6]

So much content in comments..sitting on my hands and screaming inside.....will miss you all websleuthers

Well she admitted to smoking pot and leaving Lucas home alone. Admitting to giving him medication not prescribed to him would not be out of the question.

My concern with the Zofran isn’t that she gave it to him, but he had been sick for quite a long time......I’d be concerned with dehydration if he was sick from stomach flu. And if he was really dehydrated that can cause heart arrhythmia as well. EG is running out of time to claim “accidental” overdose, if she hasn’t run out of time for that already. You need a body to prove that, and if I knew that I had beat a child to death instead of them “accidentally” dying, I wouldn’t want the body to be found either. My concern has always been that Lucas was actually sick from internal injuries he could have sustained prior to his disappearance. It can take days or weeks to slowly bleed to death inside. Coincidentally, JH seems to have been around when new bruises would appear on LH. It would be hard to say who actually caused those injuries if both EG and JH were home when Lucas got them.

As someone who has devoted countless hours looking for Lucas, I find it odd and very telling that everyone else in the family as well as the community, has been so thankful and grateful to us who have had “boots on the ground”.....everyone that is but JH and EG. I have yet to hear a thank you or even an acknowledgement that we have been looking for 3 months. Whether or not you have picked a side, anyone looking for my lost and missing child would have my utmost gratitude and respect. We’ve searched in ice, snow, rain, mud, cold, heat, taken time away from our families and lives, spent our own money in gas at the minimum, etc and I don’t understand the lack of appreciation or even recognition on their part. And that’s just those of us doing the physical searching........the people who are doing the mapping, tracking, researching of potential areas, communicating and coordinating those efforts to the right people are doing just as much work as we are searching. Obviously we aren’t doing this for EG or JH, ourselves or for the recognition, we are doing it for Lucas, because the thought of him laying outside in the cold, the mud and the rain keeps us up at night. It’s hard to get that thought of my head, if EG doesn’t want to tell her “story” then that is her choice, but I would be so afraid to let someone else write my “story”, because the only thing that we can imagine right now, is the very worst of the worst. Only monsters and unredeemably evil people take a child’s life, hold a family hostage by denying them a body and consume an entire community’s efforts like this has with Lucas here in Wichita.

That angers me as well- not one ounce of gratitude from JH or EG- especially JH! Lucas is HIS son! He keeps claiming that nobody is looking for his son- oh really, JH? Have you seen all the volunteers alone that go out day after day, to try and find him?

As far as EG telling her story.....well, I do have a theory on that, given their domestic violent episodes. Is it possible that he might have been the one abusing or both were abusing Lucas together? What story does she have to tell, other than JH may have been abusing them both? Yet, I think of Lucas' comment about "E doesn't like me anymore", so I do believe she was abusing him as well- at least verbally, along with physically.

He's so busy protecting EG, where is this love, devotion, and protection been with his own son? Why isn't he out there searching for him, especially when he is home from work? I understand he might need to work, we all have to eat and pay bills, but he's home 10 days out of the month. To my knowledge, he has not shown up once to help search for his son. JO has attempted a couple of times- she was discouraged from doing so (understandably so, but heart wrenching for her, none the less), but she did get out there and try! She's given interviews, tried to clear things up, even defended JH. Where is his defense of JO in return? Does she not deserve that same respect, especially since she has an airtight alibi for the time Lucas went missing?

So much content in comments..sitting on my hands and screaming inside.....will miss you all websleuthers
Me too. These kinds of feelings (frustration about what you really want to say) will be able to be expressed in the “conversations” in the new software. You will love them and they will become a great tool to let off a little steam in private. I’m so excited for the move. It may be a little longer than the 48 hours, or not. Tricia is giving us helpful info in the WS news thread listed at the top. Check it out.

That angers me as well- not one ounce of gratitude from JH or EG- especially JH! Lucas is HIS son! He keeps claiming that nobody is looking for his son- oh really, JH? Have you seen all the volunteers alone that go out day after day, to try and find him?

As far as EG telling her story.....well, I do have a theory on that, given their domestic violent episodes. Is it possible that he might have been the one abusing or both were abusing Lucas together? What story does she have to tell, other than JH may have been abusing them both? Yet, I think of Lucas' comment about "E doesn't like me anymore", so I do believe she was abusing him as well- at least verbally, along with physically.

He's so busy protecting EG, where is this love, devotion, and protection been with his own son? Why isn't he out there searching for him, especially when he is home from work? I understand he might need to work, we all have to eat and pay bills, but he's home 10 days out of the month. To my knowledge, he has not shown up once to help search for his son. JO has attempted a couple of times- she was discouraged from doing so (understandably so, but heart wrenching for her, none the less), but she did get out there and try! She's given interviews, tried to clear things up, even defended JH. Where is his defense of JO in return? Does she not deserve that same respect, especially since she has an airtight alibi for the time Lucas went missing?

JH laid his hands on EG's bio son so there is no doubt in my mind that he was probably abusive towards his own.

Preach sister. I am in total agreement and have held back saying everything you just said. Finally, someone really lays it out there. Thank you.

Coincidentally, JH seems to have been around when new bruises would appear on LH. It would be hard to say who actually caused those injuries if both EG and JH were home when Lucas got them.

As someone who has devoted countless hours looking for Lucas, I find it odd and very telling that everyone else in the family as well as the community, has been so thankful and grateful to us who have had “boots on the ground”.....everyone that is but JH and EG. I have yet to hear a thank you or even an acknowledgement that we have been looking for 3 months. Whether or not you have picked a side, anyone looking for my lost and missing child would have my utmost gratitude and respect. We’ve searched in ice, snow, rain, mud, cold, heat, taken time away from our families and lives, spent our own money in gas at the minimum, etc and I don’t understand the lack of appreciation or even recognition on their part. And that’s just those of us doing the physical searching........the people who are doing the mapping, tracking, researching of potential areas, communicating and coordinating those efforts to the right people are doing just as much work as we are searching.

This just furthers my opinion on the fact that JH knows what happened to Lucas. I never took in account that maybe Lucas died from injuries and if JH was home when he got them then that's questionable. I always thought maybe he knew but tossed the idea of involvement out when PB stated that JH was cleared to be at work/ But now you mention this it could be either he knows what happened or had involvement before Lucas went missing.

Those of you who are following the case on Facebook. I have a question for you. Is it true that JH his defending Emily still? I'm just wondering if any WSers have seen it on Social media because I have not followed closely and read that he was but havent seen where as I don't follow it closely like the nes sites and all. I was just curious if any WSers seen anything maybe to be brought here to sleuth over?

(Mods feel free to snip the question part of the post if the question is not allowed).

<modsnip>

My utmost respect to you all- amazing people, so much caring, compassion and this is definitely a labor of love for you all. JH really angered me saying this several times not just in social media, but even in MSM reports. I am disgusted for you all, believe me. I know the rest of Lucas' loving family does appreciate all that you are doing. My heart goes out to them as well- how this has to hurt them all to be powerless in the face of evil and they had no way of stopping what happened to Lucas, no matter how hard they tried. If one beautiful thing came out of this- they may have been amongst evil with EG (and JH it appears to me, MOO), but all of you wonderful and caring searchers have proven to us all that good does it exist, that for every one evil soul out there, hundreds of beautiful souls arrive in times of need and give love, support, and help. You're all amazing. :heartbeat:

Edited to add- my only wish is that Lucas could see all the love and caring strangers as well as his loved ones have shown since he disappeared. I wish he could have felt this love from all when he was alive.

My utmost respect to you all- amazing people, so much caring, compassion and this is definitely a labor of love for you all. JH really angered me saying this several times not just in social media, but even in MSM reports. I am disgusted for you all, believe me. I know the rest of Lucas' loving family does appreciate all that you are doing. My heart goes out to them as well- how this has to hurt them all to be powerless in the face of evil and they had no way of stopping what happened to Lucas, no matter how hard they tried. If one beautiful thing came out of this- they may have been amongst evil with EG (and JH it appears to me, MOO), but all of you wonderful and caring searchers have proven to us all that good does it exist, that for every one evil soul out there, hundreds of beautiful souls arrive in times of need and give love, support, and help. You're all amazing. :heartbeat:

Edited to add- my only wish is that Lucas could see all the love and caring strangers as well as his loved ones have shown since he disappeared. I wish he could have felt this love from all when he was alive.

I may have missed it, but I was wondering if JH has been out on the searches, looking for his son?

My concern has always been that Lucas was actually sick from internal injuries he could have sustained prior to his disappearance. It can take days or weeks to slowly bleed to death inside. Coincidentally, JH seems to have been around when new bruises would appear on LH. It would be hard to say who actually caused those injuries if both EG and JH were home when Lucas got them.

As someone who has devoted countless hours looking for Lucas, I find it odd and very telling that everyone else in the family as well as the community, has been so thankful and grateful to us who have had &#8220;boots on the ground&#8221;.....everyone that is but JH and EG. I have yet to hear a thank you or even an acknowledgement that we have been looking for 3 months. Whether or not you have picked a side, anyone looking for my lost and missing child would have my utmost gratitude and respect. We&#8217;ve searched in ice, snow, rain, mud, cold, heat, taken time away from our families and lives, spent our own money in gas at the minimum, etc and I don&#8217;t understand the lack of appreciation or even recognition on their part.

(snipped a lot)
Thank you!!!! Seriously, this is what I've been saying. All of it. The only comments I've ever seen him make were along the lines of calling people idiots and asking them why they weren't doing more. I know he wasn't there when LH was disappeared. I know he probably wasn't directly involved in what happened that night, but he was there when Lucas was injured. He saw the bruises. He heard LH say that Emily hurt him. He hurt EG's sons. I don't have a doubt in my mind that he was also abusive towards Lucas, and that's why he's being such an.... unpleasant person.

My concern with the Zofran isn&#8217;t that she gave it to him, but he had been sick for quite a long time......I&#8217;d be concerned with dehydration if he was sick from stomach flu. And if he was really dehydrated that can cause heart arrhythmia as well. EG is running out of time to claim &#8220;accidental&#8221; overdose, if she hasn&#8217;t run out of time for that already. You need a body to prove that, and if I knew that I had beat a child to death instead of them &#8220;accidentally&#8221; dying, I wouldn&#8217;t want the body to be found either. My concern has always been that Lucas was actually sick from internal injuries he could have sustained prior to his disappearance. It can take days or weeks to slowly bleed to death inside. Coincidentally, JH seems to have been around when new bruises would appear on LH. It would be hard to say who actually caused those injuries if both EG and JH were home when Lucas got them.

As someone who has devoted countless hours looking for Lucas, I find it odd and very telling that everyone else in the family as well as the community, has been so thankful and grateful to us who have had &#8220;boots on the ground&#8221;.....everyone that is but JH and EG. I have yet to hear a thank you or even an acknowledgement that we have been looking for 3 months. Whether or not you have picked a side, anyone looking for my lost and missing child would have my utmost gratitude and respect. We&#8217;ve searched in ice, snow, rain, mud, cold, heat, taken time away from our families and lives, spent our own money in gas at the minimum, etc and I don&#8217;t understand the lack of appreciation or even recognition on their part. And that&#8217;s just those of us doing the physical searching........the people who are doing the mapping, tracking, researching of potential areas, communicating and coordinating those efforts to the right people are doing just as much work as we are searching. Obviously we aren&#8217;t doing this for EG or JH, ourselves or for the recognition, we are doing it for Lucas, because the thought of him laying outside in the cold, the mud and the rain keeps us up at night. It&#8217;s hard to get that thought of my head, if EG doesn&#8217;t want to tell her &#8220;story&#8221; then that is her choice, but I would be so afraid to let someone else write my &#8220;story&#8221;, because the only thing that we can imagine right now, is the very worst of the worst. Only monsters and unredeemably evil people take a child&#8217;s life, hold a family hostage by denying them a body and consume an entire community&#8217;s efforts like this has with Lucas here in Wichita.

I can't thank ^^^THIS^^^ or YOU or all the other searchers enough!!

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your dedication to Lucas.

JH and EG put out a strong "entitlement" vibe, for sure. Does he not realize how blessed he is? The level of dedication toward his son surpasses by leaps and bounds that of most missing children -- and his attitude is NOT helping other missing children because, well, people get tired. They get physically tired, emotionally tired, and they sometimes ask themselves, "WHY should I continue?" This feeling is compounded when parents are either involved at worst or uncooperative at best.

Why isn't he supporting Jamie? Why hasn't he been participating in searches? Why does he think he can play "missing child's father" only when it suits him -- demanding money and unwavering support and understanding with NO questions?

Why hasn't EG shown even a morsel of guilt for losing a kid on her watch?

Thankfully for Jamie, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, teachers, and classmates, no one is giving up on sweet Lucas. As tnith mentioned prior, the entire world was robbed of Lucas' future--he was destined to create a legacy and we have to carry the baton.

I don't want to violate TOS about SM. But let me just say this..JH hasn't earned any points in my opinion or in other people that might not have followed Lucas story closely. That is all I am going to say about him. I would rather focus on Lucas!

EG’s circle of people is not very big, outside of family that is. Lots of places are considered.....both the obvious and the not so obvious. All suggestions are considered [emoji16]

I'm giving serious weight to margarita's theory earlier on -- opposite direction.

I'm also wondering if she was in a panic -- driving or riding along, thinking, until the perfect spot appears before her

Of course, we don't know here at WS what LE knows about search focus -- whether there were witnesses, pings, camera views, etc.
In the absence of those and on the assumption that she left her phone off, disabled, or at home to avoid being tracked, I'm seriously wondering about quick, close sites. Surely she had to be already thinking about what she would say when calling 911 -- "he's gone"

If she had help, we are handicapped because we have to know what he/she is familiar with

Argh! Totally respecting that we don't have more info, but seriously wishing we had more info

My concern has always been that Lucas was actually sick from internal injuries he could have sustained prior to his disappearance. It can take days or weeks to slowly bleed to death inside. Coincidentally, JH seems to have been around when new bruises would appear on LH. It would be hard to say who actually caused those injuries if both EG and JH were home when Lucas got them.
RSBM

Finger-pointing could be on the horizon. Here's hoping for a joint trial....

RSBM

JH laid his hands on EG's bio son so there is no doubt in my mind that he was probably abusive towards his own.

I really tried to give JH the benefit of the doubt. I cast him as a victim of narcissism, manipulation, gaslighting, possibly even domestic abuse. The longer this plays out, the more it stinks.

Theory 1: He is complicit. They both beat on Lucas and they don't know who is to blame. EG could easily blame him, and he has an interest in protecting her. He shut off his family because it's nobody's business how he decides to discipline his son; he had EG collect Lucas from JO grandfather funeral because she dared to question the parenting under his roof. IF he passed the lie detector test (JO said he passed w/flying colors but we don't know who told her), were the questions surrounding Lucas' disappearance only -- or as early as the last time JH was home? Prior? He may not know where or exactly what happened ultimately, but he knows he could get blamed for some of the abuse.

Theory 2: He tried to parent from a distance. EG tells JH Lucas is acting up or failing at something and JH says, "Make him. Whoop his *advertiser censored**" or other things along those lines -- EG goes much further but blames JH "I'm only doing what you wanted me to".... this is a theory because I've unfortunately witnessed similar relationships in the past, including exes that try to tell each other how to parent.

Theory 3: (wishful thinking on my part) He's smarter than we think, believes EG is guilty, and is playing her hoping to get answers.

Theory 4: Losing all faith and evidence for this, but it would be 2nd best to #3 -- he's a complete sucker for EG

He needs to realize that he IS the company he keeps, and he's steadily losing sympathy & support as an upset or grieving father.

I may have missed it, but I was wondering if JH has been out on the searches, looking for his son?

Not once. Plenty of criticism though about no one trying to help find his son- even though searchers are out daily looking for him. We have people here helping behind the scenes with making maps and finding new locations. We have people here- including a former pregnant lady (Bless her heart!!!!!), we have perfectingpink, ESO, kansasjason, and many others searching in all sorts of crazy weather as well as treacherous places, just so he can sit on his tail and criticize people for not doing anything to help find his son.

Empty vessels make the most noise..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288