Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.

The smells in the house may have seemed a little nastier to EG because she was pregnant. Smells, the taste of foods may change. Not saying this applies to every woman who is pregnant but it did to me.

If JH does indeed have knowledge of what happened to Lucas I would keep in mind that he could be using you to his advantage to put info out there to throw people off. Especially if he is still defending Emily who is the prime suspect. Granted I know you are asking him questions and he didn't go to you first but it could be he is answering them for that reason. That's all I mean by using you. At this point if it was me in the situation I would be careful when it comes to communicating with him. JMO MOO

I don’t think I’ll be in contact with him any longer.

Let's hope that the 2 day closure brings us more insight, renewed commitment, new sleuthers, and refreshed spirits in the quest to bring Lucas home to his Mother.

Keep the faith!

We haven’t been encouraged to wait for peanut butter. We do baby led weaning (baby eats real food, whatever we are eating, with the exception of a few choking hazards, from six months on); so baby had peanut butter sometime around 6-8 months old.

With my 5, I was advised to wait until 2 and the youngest is now 10. My friends and relatives who have children younger than mine, from newborn on up, it’s about 50/50 to which they have been advised. Reminds me of eggs are good/eggs are bad in a way haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what the smell is about prior to Lucas disappearing. Working with people during their last days, there’s definitely the smell of death before hand. Hum..

Consider when it's important to EG to bring up her own feelings.

Meanwhiles, most of us in daily pain have a strong sense of not wishing to burden others with ours, and would never use it as a diversion let alone in times of intense duress (missing child search). We're too busy getting on with the distraction of living, since the pain ain't going anyplace, anytime soon.

Who the hell asked about you EG? That's right... nobody.
The entire point of calling 911 was for LE to discuss Lucas because he was reported missing.

Give me 4 days to talk about ANY kid who went missing in my vicinity, I'll find 4 days worth of things to discuss about that specific child. If I run out of things to tell, there are still questions to ASK on behalf of the missing child!

She took a break from cleaning because her hands hurt? What has that to do with the price of tea in china!?

All one has to do is look at why was that ever important or relevant to Lucas disappearance to see what a piece of work her story is.

While you might be right, I think that when they asked her to write out everything from the previous day and the Saturday until they were called, they wouldn't have wanted her to just focus on Lucas, they would have wanted *everything*, every little detail no matter whether it has to do with Lucas or not.

I think he’s been over looked. I too feel he’s close rather than further away. Besides the side effects from mj would make her forgetful & paranoia would set in. Unless she topped her night off with some heroine. That would have made her full of energy. But still paranoid. Imoo

I don’t think I’ll be in contact with him any longer.

i respectfully disagree with the OP. Any contact or information from those closest to Luke is valuable. WS folks are savvy enough to analyze what is true and what is not. And if there are lies from anyone they will get caught. But let’s also assume JH has the best intentions until LE says otherwise. He is Lucas’s dad.

I don't think the nurse spoke to DCF until after Lucas went missing

Jan. 22, 2018: Lucas came to Beech Elementary School with nine abrasions and bruises, according to an interview of the school nurse by a DCF social worker on Feb. 20, three days after his stepmother reported him missing.
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

I think there were multiple reports to DCF the problem is only two of them were done before Lucas went missing. Both the reports to DCF before Lucas went missing when they could actually talk to Lucas and investigate were closed unfounded

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

Noting to check if this is on the timeline, if not, kindly submitting for addition.

Mauig’ma;14118746 said:
I think he’s been over looked. I too feel he’s close rather than further away. Besides the side effects from mj would make her forgetful & paranoia would set in. Unless she topped her night off with some heroine. That would have made her full of energy. But still paranoid. Imoo

I don’t think heroin increases energy. Meth does though.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji5][emoji230]

I would like to add to this list of questions, please: Does anyone think the Zofran that EG said she gave Lucas could have actually been prescribed for EG? (For morning sickness.)

"Kytril and Anzemet are two serotonin antagonists that physicians have turned to for the treatment of NVP, but another drug, Zofran, has quickly become America’s leading morning sickness remedy. Experts have estimated that more than 1 million “off label” Zofran prescriptions are written every year to pregnant women."

Read more: http://zofranlegal.com/morning-sickness-treatment-options/#ixzz5G3QXAm2b

Also: "A recently published case study suggests that side effects of Zofran on the heart may be fatal for children and others with risk factors for heart rhythm problems. Doctors from the Lehigh Valley Health Network in Pennsylvania reported on two cases of fatal cardiac arrest in children after they were given Zofran, an antinausea drug."

https://www.aboutlawsuits.com/zofran-child-death-case-report-77984/

JMO

Good post.

Someone had mentioned that if any of her close associates happened to have connections to the medical field, they could get it for her too.

I'm suddenly wondering...I hope her mentioning of the Zofran is not to try to set up an accidental reaction/overdose defense, should she be charged in a no body case.

Jan 22, the school nurse spoke with DCF; Jan 23 is when the note was produced supposedly from a dr
This report from the CINC case is very detailed, and speaks of more reports to DCF than just 2 (which I’m not sure where that number came from? But I’ve heard ‘there were only 2 reports made’ numerous times. This article disputes that)
http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/04/...-little-boy-remains-missing-for-over-a-month/

Marking for timeline...

EG claims --
She fed Lucas: breakfast consisting of PopTarts and fruit
Spaghetti Os and PB & J for lunch
fries, chicken fries, & sprite for dinner (after returning home from OG)

WS Moms -- do they still recommend waiting to feed kids peanut butter until they are 3 or older? Would she have fed MH peanut butter? Could she have told Lucas to make his own sandwich?

Doubting she came home from OG and fed Lucas -- UNLESS the LL was there working and she was putting on the Mom Show or she was feeding a still hungry MH or herself
Or, Lucas could have zapped his own food in the microwave

**If he was in his room as much as her written statement describes, I doubt he was feeling well enough to eat much of anything. I believe she fed MH and likely handed Lucas a Pop Tart if he said he was hungry -- as little effort as possible. I think she just as easily could have listed things off she knew were in the house or fed to the kids at any time within her recent memory.

She gave Lucas Zofran for tummy ache -- I don't know whether it was his prescription, hers, or a forgery, but I think she probably sent him to his room so she wouldn't have to look at him or listen to him, and I doubt she gave him anything that required effort unless it was something she thought would make him sleep and leave her alone for a period of time. I think the point of mentioning it in her statement was part of the Mom Show.

Landlord called about sewer -- "probably due" to the nasty smells she'd been smelling.... When did she mention the smells to the landlord? If she was early in her pregnancy, she could be ultra sensitive to smells -- was Lucas upsetting her with his "sick" smells?

Did the landlord end up meeting with her? Did he work on anything? How long was he around? Was Lucas up and about, participating in family life when he was there?

One question just leads to more questions.

Further speculation on my part -- wherever EG is, I have no doubt she is exerting whatever control she can muster. I'm wondering how long it will take for some of the other alpha sharks swimming around JH to get under her skin if they haven't already. I'm thinking her release might be the first move in a chain of events -- who is going to talk first, what claims will be made, who will point fingers or set others up, and will anyone take ownership? I think it's just a matter of time before things go :nuclear::bombshell::trainwreck:

The first thing I thought when I read her list of 'food' she gave poor Lucas was 'what a lazy freak.'

Your child is home sick for a week, and you give him a poptart for breakfast? And follow it up with spaghetti'o-s for lunch? Peanut butter/jelly and spaghetti-os? .....YUCK

He needed some real nutrition at that point. How about some scrambled eggs and maybe some oatmeal and bananas? A poptart is not breakfast.

While you might be right, I think that when they asked her to write out everything from the previous day and the Saturday until they were called, they wouldn't have wanted her to just focus on Lucas, they would have wanted *everything*, every little detail no matter whether it has to do with Lucas or not.

The difference in EG and what we see again and again with guardians, is their tendency to colour in recalled incidents as regards to the missing person, because their mind cannot help but be there.

The affidavit was comprised entirely of cleaning and laundry, with a smidge of kids in the background to paste it together. With ONE child in the house, I can't get 10 minutes without being asked for something or needing to intervene in some project. Small humans are devious, you don't want them quiet in a room 'minding their own business' (unless you'd like to spend some more time cleaning that business).

The entire script reads like poorly scrawled fiction from a 10 year old.

Well she admitted to smoking pot and leaving Lucas home alone. Admitting to giving him medication not prescribed to him would not be out of the question.

My concern with the Zofran isn’t that she gave it to him, but he had been sick for quite a long time......I’d be concerned with dehydration if he was sick from stomach flu. And if he was really dehydrated that can cause heart arrhythmia as well. EG is running out of time to claim “accidental” overdose, if she hasn’t run out of time for that already. You need a body to prove that, and if I knew that I had beat a child to death instead of them “accidentally” dying, I wouldn’t want the body to be found either. My concern has always been that Lucas was actually sick from internal injuries he could have sustained prior to his disappearance. It can take days or weeks to slowly bleed to death inside. Coincidentally, JH seems to have been around when new bruises would appear on LH. It would be hard to say who actually caused those injuries if both EG and JH were home when Lucas got them.

As someone who has devoted countless hours looking for Lucas, I find it odd and very telling that everyone else in the family as well as the community, has been so thankful and grateful to us who have had “boots on the ground”.....everyone that is but JH and EG. I have yet to hear a thank you or even an acknowledgement that we have been looking for 3 months. Whether or not you have picked a side, anyone looking for my lost and missing child would have my utmost gratitude and respect. We’ve searched in ice, snow, rain, mud, cold, heat, taken time away from our families and lives, spent our own money in gas at the minimum, etc and I don’t understand the lack of appreciation or even recognition on their part. And that’s just those of us doing the physical searching........the people who are doing the mapping, tracking, researching of potential areas, communicating and coordinating those efforts to the right people are doing just as much work as we are searching. Obviously we aren’t doing this for EG or JH, ourselves or for the recognition, we are doing it for Lucas, because the thought of him laying outside in the cold, the mud and the rain keeps us up at night. It’s hard to get that thought of my head, if EG doesn’t want to tell her “story” then that is her choice, but I would be so afraid to let someone else write my “story”, because the only thing that we can imagine right now, is the very worst of the worst. Only monsters and unredeemably evil people take a child’s life, hold a family hostage by denying them a body and consume an entire community’s efforts like this has with Lucas here in Wichita.

Extremely well said.

i respectfully disagree with the OP. Any contact or information from those closest to Luke is valuable. WS folks are savvy enough to analyze what is true and what is not. And if there are lies from anyone they will get caught. But let’s also assume JH has the best intentions until LE says otherwise. He is Lucas’s dad.

There is nothing worse than sitting with someone tell you how much they love their kids, have no idea who would hurt them or how bad things happen. Having to support them getting their kids back, coming up with a plan to regain custody all the while you know deep down they are guilty of something, but not being able to prove it.

I am starting to worry that there is so much harder days to come because we just don’t know when it’s going to come to an end. Hopefully a few day time out for WS to be down will be a good mental and emotional break for everyone. [emoji172][emoji172][emoji172]

The writing of her “day” has many purposes....there is a definite meaning to the madness so to speak.

<modsnip>

My utmost respect to you all- amazing people, so much caring, compassion and this is definitely a labor of love for you all. JH really angered me saying this several times not just in social media, but even in MSM reports. I am disgusted for you all, believe me. I know the rest of Lucas' loving family does appreciate all that you are doing. My heart goes out to them as well- how this has to hurt them all to be powerless in the face of evil and they had no way of stopping what happened to Lucas, no matter how hard they tried. If one beautiful thing came out of this- they may have been amongst evil with EG (and JH it appears to me, MOO), but all of you wonderful and caring searchers have proven to us all that good does it exist, that for every one evil soul out there, hundreds of beautiful souls arrive in times of need and give love, support, and help. You're all amazing. [emoji813]beat:

Edited to add- my only wish is that Lucas could see all the love and caring strangers as well as his loved ones have shown since he disappeared. I wish he could have felt this love from all when he was alive.
He does see it.[emoji304]

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

The difference in EG and what we see again and again with guardians, is their tendency to colour in recalled incidents as regards to the missing person, because their mind cannot help but be there.

The affidavit was comprised entirely of cleaning and laundry, with a smidge of kids in the background to paste it together. With ONE child in the house, I can't get 10 minutes without being asked for something or needing to intervene in some project. Small humans are devious, you don't want them quiet in a room 'minding their own business' (unless you'd like to spend some more time cleaning that business).

The entire script reads like poorly scrawled fiction from a 10 year old.

Yeah, I did think there was a lot of normal daily childcare stuff missed out, but we don't know what's in the full version yet?

She changed Lucas from a nighttime pull-up into underwear...okay what about a t-shirt and pants?

It only mentions changing baby's diaper once when they woke up and, presumably when she got baby ready to go to OG's.

But even if most of it is about EG, I think that's great, because there's going to be information in everything she says, even in things she makes up.

If she says she fed Lucas chicken fries, then LE can look in the freezer and see if there's a half-used bag of these things, and if not they can check the trash bins for an empty bag. They can check the trash to see if most of the meal was thrown out.

If EG is doing three loads of laundry that day--why? Was it the day to launder everyone's bedding? Was Lucas vomiting again?

The way she words things, too. She cleared up "Lucas' mess" after he ate lunch, and she had to wait until baby finished eating before she could clear up the baby's "mess". What does that wording say about how she sees cleaning up after children? She didn't just wash the dishes and wipe the table etc, she had to clean up the "mess" that belonged to the child. Sure, a 1-year old can create a lot of mess at mealtimes, but I still find it interesting phrasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong