Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by flute4peace, Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tnith

tnith Well-Known Member

It's anxious nerves that cause pets to 'eat'. Not hunger, concern and desire to rouse the dead which turns after a time to chewing face, arm, some body part with experiential meaning.

A wild animal always goes for the stomach, organs.

Traymar, Minou, HayLouise and 8 others like this.

2. Hans23

Hans23 Well-Known Member

I have no factz, but listening to the interview...all this icvured on the same day...K8d's came iver, played etc, etc...moo.

kkdj and PommyMommy like this.
  3. castilloisno1

castilloisno1 Well-Known Member

Didn't he say that on the Nancy Grace podcast and wasn't that taped last Wednesday?? Sorry, I get so confused lately...

HayLouise, flute4peace and kkdj like this.
  4. MissMalowe

MissMalowe Well-Known Member

I know in the earlier thread I replied that I thought it was Wednesday but was going to have to dig back to confirm it. Apparently, I got busy that evening, signed off and never did any digging. I hope I am not the culprit in misinformation there, as it's not my nature/history on WS to just post a date without reason. Did anyone else chime in after to confirm/comment on that being taped 5 days prior to airing? I'm going to have to do some major digging or re-listening to that podcast to figure out where I came up with that day. My apologies if it was misinformation that was taken and run with as well!

5. abanddb123

abanddb123 Well-Known Member

kkdj likes this.
  6. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

This isn't correct, he does say in the video the smoking incident was a few days before Sunday 11th.

7. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

I'm hopelessly behind but I wanted to thank you for your clever post. I couldn't help but conjure up a vision of Dracula enveloping an innocent victim, fangs at the ready. Pretty accurate IMO. :eek:

While I'm here, a few observations... first, thanks to all the members for their insightful posts - this is such an amazing group! There are too many to mention but a few aligned with thoughts I've posted and still believe. snoshuze reminded us that Glass never bothered to attend the required classes so how is it that she made such a fuss about having her boys? Simple, once again it's about her, not them.

SassynOz questions the diet Glass was feeding Lucas given that he was vomiting for an extended period. Certainly the doctor who prescribed the Zofran would have suggested appropriate foods?

And to add my own thoughts about JH describing Lucas' medical issues with NG. It's clear that he's having difficulty "processing" Glass' abhorrent treatment of Lucas but I found it interesting that while he was vague about asking her what happened to Lucas he went into a lot of detail about the struggles he had medically when Lucas was born.

I felt like he was portraying Lucas as a frail little boy, which made me wonder if he was somehow trying to preemptively explain the possibility that he suddenly got very sick and passed in his sleep.

That's pure speculation on my part and would only apply if JH is still having conflicting feelings about Glass. Or maybe he's trying to work things through in his own mind. I dunno, all I can say is I was surprised how thoroughly he answered NG's question about what was Lucas like.

I have no answers but IMO if Lucas had some sort of fatal illness Glass would have sought further treatment after seeing the Zofran wasn't helping. "Several weeks" is an awfully long time for a child to keep vomiting.

No, I am 99% certain this is a case of an angry caretaker who finally went too far in her abuse. MOO.

8. Busylady

Busylady Well-Known Member

9. wolvesjohnblack

wolvesjohnblack Well-Known Member

No I don't think it's anybody it just seems to be the consenus here.I know for the life of me there was a post from Tricia or a moderator explaining the somethings from the podcasts that said they had thought it was Wednesday but had been taped Monday morning but I can not find it at all

10. AlwaysHopeToHelp

AlwaysHopeToHelp Verified EMT

I am not sure if we can discuss Misty now that she is spokesperson, so if not pls feel free to snip this post, Mods!
    But this spokesperson has been seen calling people names and not even getting Lucas last name correct. I’d take anything from her mouth with lots and lots of salt.....

Here&Now, Ozarka, SassynOz and 15 others like this.
  11. wolvesjohnblack

12. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Maybe I need a timeout or something. This is the article that said Wednesday. I swear it did. It now says "Lucas’ father, distraught and shocked after learning his little boy passed away, opened up on Monday morning..."

Exclusive: Lucas Hernandez’s father speaks out, no longer supports or believes former girlfriend, Emily Glass

13. abanddb123

kkdj likes this.
  14. Insomnia Momma

Insomnia Momma If not supported by a link it's just what I think!

Just a friendly reminder to all of us, myself included, to add any new links to the media thread!
    I treat anything that comes from the spokespersons mouth with the same reverence that I trust EG’s statements. I just can’t with her. JMHO

Traymar, SassynOz, HayLouise and 9 others like this.
  15. abanddb123

Forgive me, but Jh, the interview with NG. I know everyone grieves differently, but knowing what he knows now..where is his anger, guilt, emotions? If I was him, I would be in a hospital drugged because i would feel so guilt ridden and would want to kill someone! Hes a srange one.

16. katydid23

katydid23 On Time Out

The problem with those custody schedules---every other Wednesday, every other weekend--is that people often switch their weekends because of scheduling conflicts, etc.

So we cannot just count ahead from a weekend we know the boys were there and assume what the following dates would be. They could easily change up the dates because of illness or baseball tournaments, etc. etc

Scotsleuth, Traymar, andalso and 11 others like this.
  17. Charliegizmo49

Charliegizmo49 Former Member

18. wolvesjohnblack

It has nothing to do with her .The podcast was either taped Monday or not.

Kivalina and kkdj like this.
  19. AlwaysHopeToHelp

AlwaysHopeToHelp Verified EMT

BBM Understatement lol - I’d be spitting nails and strapped to a gurney myself!

Here&Now, cass523, Steelslady and 4 others like this.
  20. Aunt_Tulip

Aunt_Tulip Active Member

In post # 812 in thread #27 - the quote from the article does say "opened up on Wednesday", so we didn't all imagine it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.