Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's worth noting for those that are not familiar with these two people that I am 99% certain they are NOT friends of EG.

As in, real life, we knew and supported her before we saw her name in the paper type of friends.

They are hangers on. I would be genuinely surprised to learn that they ever met her, or had heard of her prior to Lucas being reported missing.

I suggest you all listen to NG's podcast. Welcome to the "Twilight Zone".

I suggest you all don't bother to listen..haha....there is nothing to be gained!! (I know you are all going to listen like I did...but be prepared to enter another dimension like casesensitive said! IMO)

I am sure NG will have bombshells to come, but this particular podcast doesn't have them.

I think it's worth noting for those that are not familiar with these two people that I am 99% certain they are NOT friends of EG.

As in, real life, we knew and supported her before we saw her name in the paper type of friends.

They are hangers on. I would be genuinely surprised to learn that they ever met her, or had heard of her prior to Lucas being reported missing.
O.M.G. It just keeps getting stranger!

I'm surprised a bit at the wording. I expected "an apparent suicide".

Probably grasping at straws a bit though. As I am wont to do.

"Boyfriend" really surpised me, as did that JH said he was just arriving home. I figured she had called him there, emailed a note, something like that.

What a shocking and bizarre morning.

I am glad Lucas was found first. And I feel terribly for those that love her, in spite of herself.

I'm a lot of pages behind, so sorry if things have moved on since the quoted post was posted.

On the KWCH video that was live from the house when the body was found, that reporter was saying ex-girlfriend. I don't think we can read anything into the chief saying boyfriend as he's trying more to explain who's who rather than keep track of who's with who.

The recording of DM talking about it on KSNW, he said he advised both Jamie and Jonathan to stay well away from EG and he said he didn't know how come both EG and JH were at the house or if JH might have been lured there.

I think it might have been Leigh Egan's story on CrimeOnline the other day that EG was described as JH's ex-girlfriend.

So I don't think we can draw any firm conclusions (unless something new has been released by the time I hit 'reply' on this post.

They're saying that Jamie and Jonathan were involved in Wicca and they believe they sacrifice their first born child. She (Shani or Shelly - not sure which one) has been shot at and ran off the road. Nancy is laughing.

Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

Shut. The. Front. Door.
I confess, I threw in the towel. Never have I been more eager to interrupt my lunch break for work questions! Kadoober is here, and is happy to assist you as her ears are bleeding!

Wicca.
Jesus take the wheel.

I didn't think JO had a car...she had to get a ride from a man on Craigslist to get to Wichita when LH was reported missing....

I recall JO saying she had to get a ride too when first learning of LH disappearance. Unless her car was in the shop I dont know how this person would know about decals on her car.

Listening to the podcast. Everyone knows Wicca does not endorse killing anything that is living. {Period}.
If anyone is going to sacrifice their first born, then they are a Crowley-inspired Satanist. Not Anton LaVey satanist. Little s. Big S.
Was Emily one? Would not surprise me in the least that she saw herself as the "stoner black magick spell" kinda girl.
Understanding Crowley's madness? Not bloody likely.
But a little knowledge is a dangerous thing and grows in the waste areas of the mind, which she seemed to possess in spades.
Emily didn't realize she was living in Malkuth, if she subscribed to such a secret "evil".
I just think she was EVIL.
Stupid trifling ignorant ravings.....
Evil kills :(
rant over....listening, watching and praying for clarity without the kabbalah......

Last edited:
Well we now know there is 6 1/2 hours of recording from that day. I don't even know what to think there are a few things SE pointed out that are true that makes you go hmmm, but I would say 90% is garbage.

1. 6 1/2 hrs of recording from which day?
2. Please save us all the trouble of listening to the other 90% and tell us what the "few things" are. Pretty please. :)

Well we now know there is 6 1/2 hours of recording from that day. I don't even know what to think there are a few things SE pointed out that are true that makes you go hmmm, but I would say 90% is garbage.
Emily's hands were bruised from "Fighting to protect somebody." This NG interview is crazy!
Last night or around the time Lucas went missing?

They're saying that Jamie and Jonathan were involved in Wicca and they believe they sacrifice their first born child. She (Shani or Shelly - not sure which one) has been shot at and ran off the road. Nancy is laughing.

Crime Stories with Nancy Grace
I had no idea what they were talking about at this point.... what... the... heck :confused:

LE/coroner will know if she had bruises or not.

Protecting who??

JMO
We are in desperate need for LE to provide the public a good update with some real information this time. Its time for them to at least provide some substance in their next update.

Ive mentioned in other cases that there is real harm that sometimes occurs when LE keeps hiding behind the antiquated strategy of "keeping everything close to the vest".
Its an outdated strategy in the days of immediate news via the internet. It allows rumors to fester and real people can get hurt sometimes.

Of course we dont need anything that will jeapordize a case but we have to have some real and truthful basic facts. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther