Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by flute4peace, Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

I think he posted it because he now believes she was mentally ill. I think it's the only way he can reckon all of this mess.

nyvictoria, HayLouise, TRB and 7 others like this.
  2. creepcrusher

creepcrusher ✭Lifetime WILD BOAR Fan✭ Oink Oink ⚽️

Probably to ease his own guilt from enabling her drug use and letting her around his son.

nyvictoria, Here&Now, tnith and 8 others like this.
  3. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Thank you for these links. I hope to do some reading if I ever get caught up. I also wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :p

4. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

I think he feels sorry for her and wishes he could have seen the signs.

5. creepcrusher

He should be wishing he could've seen the signs with Lucas. He should be feeling sorry for him.

6. WildcatRunner

WildcatRunner Well-Known Member

He can have feelings of wishing he saw the signs for both EG and LH. Those aren't exclusive to each other. If he'd seen the signs and helped EG, she may not have hurt LH.

7. creepcrusher

He can have those feelings, but in a way he's excusing her actions by blaming it on her being bipolar. That is not what killed this little boy. JMO

ScotAng, Here&Now, DakotaMayi and 9 others like this.
  8. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

I'm sure he is. :(

9. 2Hope4

2Hope4 Well-Known Member

Just because JH posted something about mental illness does not mean he doesn't know a friend, coworker, or family member with a mental illness. It doesn't have to be about Emily or really anyone.

10. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

I bet he thought her drug (pot) use was aiding her anxiety and pain. Seems like he was well aware of the pot. Once that connection started coming around she found her way to access other drugs he may not have known about.

11. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

True. The timing of his post is what eludes to that thinking. It could also be that he finds himself having some trouble right now.

12. casesensitive

casesensitive Well-Known Member

I recall that this has been discussed before, and I had provided a link quoting EG's ex. He stated that the FIRST he learned that EG had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder was during a custody hearing regarding their sons. This information was made available to him during that custody hearing, and was then included in the sealed document relating to baby MH's child in danger hearing. EG's ex did not know EG had bipolar--it wasn't him that alleged that. We don't know who diagnosed her or when, but her BP diagnosis was entered into two separate, court filed documents and we can believe it or not.

After the BP diagnosis news came out in the media (before the document was sealed) JH was asked about it by our forner VI, and he did say he was unaware of any diagnosed mental health issues, and that EG was not on any medication for it. I nominate JH for the "Head-In-The Sand-Denial-Loser"award. One check up conversation with EG's ex would have provided him with the truth. One quick research into EG's court ordered custody loss would have provided him with the reality.

Is there is a way for me to see a list of what posts I have made? I will track down the the ex's statement.TIA

13. creepcrusher

I'm having a hard time believing he didn't know about the meth use. When someone is on meth it is very obvious. It's not something you can hide IMO. Especially if it's someone you know. The people I've known that have trouble with addiction, it is always obvious when they are using again.

ScotAng, DakotaMayi, cass523 and 7 others like this.
  14. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

I agree with you. Jh said he didn't know of her meth use but I'm finding that hard to believe.

Ozarka, DakotaMayi, HayLouise and 5 others like this.
  15. WillenFan21

WillenFan21 Well-Known Member

He's probably using Meth too and is covering his own ass so that it doesn't come out that he does too. JMO

16. bears10

bears10 Well-Known Member

I totally agree. From the moment I saw that first interview he did with JO, he rubbed me the wrong way and I def sensed drugs, him being guilty in some way, or both. JMO

17. WildcatRunner

I haven't seen where he stated she was bipolar. EG's son's father said that, not JH

18. WildcatRunner

I lived with a meth user for months, maybe over a year, and I spent more than 10 days a month with this person, and I never expected it until she was in rehab. She definitely had sose strange behaviors sometimes, but I never expected it to be anything so serious from one of my closest friends/roommates. Drug users are great at manipulation and covering things up.

19. WildcatRunner

I've thought that too, but his employer likely drug tests them very regularly, and most of the oil jobs usually have a person watching them provide the urine.

20. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Well-Known Member

Yes, it is mind boggling isn't it?

ScotAng, Here&Now, Philigumbo and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.