Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qmfr, I want to add more of what I told my friend during our discussion:
(O/T, I was talking with a friend who confided in me that her husband is a 2 year meth addict. She is straight and naive about such things so came to me for support and advice. When I asked her about the "signs", she said he is not violent or aggressive at all, not skinny, has a good complextion (not all pockmarked, etc), has a very calm demeanor and is good with the kids...I also got to "interview" a 30 year meth addict, and noticed that he was very chubby and seemed "normal"...my point is that I'm starting to wonder and think that not all meth addicts may show "physical" signs. For my friend, she said the only odd behavior was him staying out all night.)

(Eta: I told my friend to run for her life. Get the heck out. Because it's a downhill road.)

(O/T, I told her that furthermore, an overwhelmingly common link I see in child abuse, child neglect and cases involving violence is meth. That it's only a matter of time before he takes the kids on a ride along to get his meth because he is jonesing (I've seen that before, many times), and imagine the places he is going to and the people he is meeting to get this drug that he is addicted to. I told her that if she could see where he was going at all hours of the night that she would be mortified. That there is only so long one can load their brains and bodies with bathtub chemicals before it starts to cloud one's judgement. I told her that imo, as long as he is doing meth, imo her kids are not safe with him. She said she finds this hard to believe because he is no normal and gentle. I told her maybe there is this new breed of meth addict with which I'm not familiar, because the last 30 year addict I interviewed was chubby, looked healthy, and appeared "normal"
Additionally, I asked him how much his habit cost. He said 40 bucks a day. Thats 1200 a month. I told my friend that and she said,”so that’s where all the money is going...I didn’t want to believe it ”, and that he is using her for money (she has a good job).i asked her if he’s been arrested before, she said “no”. I said, “you sure about that?” She said she would know bc he would come to her for bail money.)

Last edited:
Does anyone else think JH was doing drugs with EG and absolutely knew about the meth and the prior heroin use?
Of course there’s no evidence for the court but if he was part of that group of users mh is in harms way if he gets custody. She’s already in harms way since he is unprotective historically but drug abuse and the characters that come with it makes it even worse for a child.
A picture says a thousand words. Every pic of him he looks blazed out of mind, gaunt,skin unhealthy.
Like faces of meth poster boy.
Imo.
Like the blue fairy in Pinnochio says, a lie Keeps on growing until It's as plain as the nose on your face.
He's not truthful so there is no reason to believe he didn't know.

i think this is one possibility. imo though, given what we know about EG (violent past with others and JH, visitations only with her children, Lucas saying "EG doesn't like me anymore"), i think that the keyword in your post is the word "too".

imo, i dont think JH was controlling his wife and kids - if it is true JH was abusive, i think it was a shared parenting method & way of life in their household. only pointing this out because if there is a way to prove JH accountable to some degree, i'm all for it but i dont want it to take away or make it seem less for what EG did to Lucas (not that your post is saying that, just the trajectory that will maybe come from the public/media if JH as an abuser/complicit became a storyline). she still is just as guilty imo.

I agree, i did mean in addition to EG not instead of. I do believe imo that is was the way things were and they saw it as normal. At least until family started to notice.

I would have to strongly disagree with this. I used to live in a community where nearly every adult I knew, including the mail man (true story) was either a meth user or meth dealer, or both. None of them shot up. Most snorted, and a couple of them smoked it. Without exception, every single one of them had the physical appearance of a stereotypical meth-head.

If there were that many people using around you, I guarantee you there were absolutely ones who shot up. People who shoot up will also smoke/snort it in front of others. They tend to hide the fact that they use needles unless they know you use them as well.

If there were that many people using around you, I guarantee you there were absolutely ones who shot up. People who shoot up will also smoke/snort it in front of others. They tend to hide the fact that they use needles unless they know you use them as well.
This is EXACTLY true. A lot of times, those who bang it (shoot up) even talk <modsnip: unnecessary language>about other needle users, to try and deflect others from realizing that they do it, too. I've seen a LOT of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the half brother is younger than Lucas. Not sure if she has custody of the younger brother or older sister. MH is lucas’s Half sister as are the 2 older sons from EG’s previous relationship

I mean no disrespect to EG's sons, but they were not lucas' half siblings. Half siblings share one common parent. Lucas did not share a parent with them. Technically, they weren't even step-siblings since JH and EG were not married. Lucas has 3 biological half siblings, an older sister and younger brother by JO and MH by JH. I will not discuss who has or does not have custody of who.

NOT JMO...FACTS

I don’t know that it is confidential. He was brought on as a consultant and allegedly didn’t charge for the search ($5k for travel expenses for 2 days). He’s not a lawyer so there’s no privilege there. If WPD has copies of his tapes they may be open to public record once the case is officially closed. I’d like to hear the full 6 hours in the car and the tapes from the previous day with JH and EG. IMO, something seems to be left out or missing. Just a feeling, but something seems off.

I hope FLA is doing well. I worry about her.

DM said he did not record the 1st day.

(O/T, I was talking with a friend who confided in me that her husband is a 2 year meth addict. She is straight and naive about such things so came to me for support and advice. When I asked her about the "signs", she said he is not violent or aggressive at all, not skinny, has a good complextion (not all pockmarked, etc), has a very calm demeanor and is good with the kids...I also got to "interview" a 30 year meth addict, and noticed that he was very chubby and seemed "normal"...my point is that I'm starting to wonder and think that not all meth addicts may show "physical" signs. For my friend, she said the only odd behavior was him staying out all night.)

(Eta: I told my friend to run for her life. Get the heck out. Because it's a downhill road.)

Odd question and O/T, but why would she suspect meth versus cheating?

I mean no disrespect to EG's sons, but they were not lucas' half siblings. Half siblings share one common parent. Lucas did not share a parent with them. Technically, they weren't even step-siblings since JH and EG were not married. Lucas has 3 biological half siblings, an older sister and younger brother by JO and MH by JH. I will not discuss who has or does not have custody of who.

NOT JMO...FACTS
I know all that. It was just the wording that threw ppl off and I did correct myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong