Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #34

I think of little Lucas so often. I fell in love with his little face and am heartbroken for what happened to him. I cannot beleive it will be 2 years in February. It seems like yesterday. As SassynOz had stated months ago, realizing what a little 5 year old knows and understands made this case even more heartbreaking. My grandson just turned 5 and and knowing what would be going through his mind if he had to endure what our Lucas went through is just mind boggling. I'm so glad that we are all still here for Lucas and I hope when it is my turn to leave this earth, I can meet you.

Last edited:
I think of little Lucas so often. I fell in love with his little face and am heartbroken for what happened to him. I cannot beleive it will be 2 years in February. It seems like yesterday. As SassynOz had stated months ago, realizing what a little 5 year old knows and understands made this case even more heartbreaking. My grandson just turned 5 and and knowing what would be going through his mind if he had to endure what our Lucas went through is just mind boggling. I'm so glad that we are all still here for Lucas and I hope when it is my turn to leave this earth, I can meet you.
❤️❤️❤️

Happy heavenly birthday, dear child!
t4527.gif

g34023.gif

We are coming up on 4 years since Lucas went missing. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of him. I wish we would have had a different outcome. Lucas didn't deserve what he was dealt. I hope he is playing up in Heaven with all of our other deceased abused children.

Love you little man!

Lucas, if I had the power I would have taken your untimely death away. I would have put you in a family full of joy, love and fun. I find comfort in knowing that you are getting all of those things (and more than I can imagine). I wish I could have provided those things for you here on earth, but I know you are getting everything with your new family in heaven.

We are coming up on 4 years since Lucas went missing. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of him. I wish we would have had a different outcome. Lucas didn't deserve what he was dealt. I hope he is playing up in Heaven with all of our other deceased abused children.

Love you little man!
4 years... Hard to believe - still feels like yesterday.

Love to you little Lucas <3

Lucas, if I had the power I would have taken your untimely death away. I would have put you in a family full of joy, love and fun. I find comfort in knowing that you are getting all of those things (and more than I can imagine). I wish I could have provided those things for you here on earth, but I know you are getting everything with your new family in heaven.

Lucas was part of a family full of love. He didn't need a whole new family.

Love you little man!

It's been 3 years although there are times it feels like it's been much longer.. and times it feels like it was yesterday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back