Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by flute4peace, Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GigTu

GigTu ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ

2. Beth11311

Beth11311 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry. My husband and I are both clean over ten years but we have lost so many friends to the disease of addiction and everything you said was spot on. I had to see a sponsee one time after an OD, it’s just heartbreaking. Hugs to you [emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. GigTu

GigTu ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ

Dropped it, or tabled it?

4. Beth11311

Beth11311 Well-Known Member

The articles did not specify, just that she was not charged for Lucas because the investigation was ongoing, so I guess my answer would be dropped for now hopefully to be ramped up again once more evidence found/investigation closed. The charge isn’t listed against her right now. I certainly hope tabled! An article below for the reference:
    http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR Well-Known Member

I wasn't either. Lots of reading, a little sleep, and more reading.

6. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR Well-Known Member

I am thinking that means EG hasn't talked about where he is. If she did mention a park or one specific park they would continue to search. Imho

7. CANADIANCRIMESLEUTH

CANADIANCRIMESLEUTH Member

It may have already been discussed, but did you all notice the bruising on EG’s knuckles in her arraignment? Yikes!

8. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

I looked through the earlier videos on KWCH and did not see their vehicle. I have not gone through other outlet's videos.

9. Grapey

Grapey Well-Known Member

I was wondering if it was the day before or the day he was reported missing that police were calling on anyone who sighted someone running with no shoes to call them. Went back to check and I'm guessing they didn't specify the exact day on purpose...

Wonder if they found her shoes in a dumpster somewhere?

I think Lucas was long gone before she made that call to 911

10. Steelslady

Steelslady Well-Known Member

So sorry for you loss, mistivon. Hugs to you. :hug: :rose:

11. Wyle_E_Coyote

Wyle_E_Coyote Well-Known Member

Doesn't the garage have windows? You're falling down on the job, Pink!

[emoji6][emoji8]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

12. chihuahua

chihuahua Well-Known Member

Thanks for the much needed laugh:)

13. DAnthrplgst

DAnthrplgst Member

Great idea. The headline on the Breaking News forum will be "PerfectingPink and her hubby, the Pink Panther of Wichita were arrested Wed for garage peeping." LOL

14. perfectingpink

:eek:

15. perfectingpink

:laughing:

16. leyash

leyash Well-Known Member

I don't know... I would rather be in jail for confirmed endangerment than suspected abuse. But... she may not be very smart (obviously...)

If I was her and THIS was the case, I would definitely talk.

17. flute4peace

flute4peace Well-Known Member

No doubt they're working hard behind the scenes. Evan is still fresh on everyone's minds

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

18. flute4peace

flute4peace Well-Known Member

God's blessings to you. Your grandchildren are in good hands. Prayers for your daughter, as well. Such a heartbreaking situation.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

19. Fcornwell

Fcornwell New Member

I'm new here first post so forgive me if i do/say something that isn't allowed as I've been reading for the last 2 days every thread and post on WS. Like everyone else I have followed this story closely since it started. Reading/listening/watching every post,thread,article,press conference & podcast in reference to lil Lucas. My heart goes out to everyone involved close or afar in this story.

I figured I would touch on a couple things that I have personally ran across while "digging" that I haven't seen/heard. First being the date in which EG stated that they moved into the new house ( Feb.7th) which it ALSO just so happens to be JH's bday... I'm not by any means trying to sleuth JH just stating the shouldn't there have been a face-time call or call at least placed that day for a "happy birthday" and I would have thought this would have been something that was touched on in the press conference when speaking of Lucas since it would have been a fresh memory only being 10 days from when lil Lucas was reported missing..... :thinking:
    there also was no mention of the bday on EGs FB which could have easily (i suppose) been cause of her stating that they just moved into their new house so might have been to busy to post on FB but she did comment on 2 different occasions on a odd post in one of the groups she is a member of on Feb.9th that I thought was odd.

Another thing that I haven't heard or seen mentioned other than another post many many pages ago someone stated about the odd FB groups that EG was a member of one particular that was mentioned was the fairies group.... however EG is a member of a few (odd me cause I'm not into that kinda thing) FB groups... as I was digging around I found post from EG where she was obsessed with #'s such as (11:11) something to do with spiritual ? anyone know anything bout this stuff ?! in one post EG states that she loves the #33... but there are pics on the same group from her that have the #'s 1:11 12:34 3:33 611 5:55 7:17 9:11..... just throwing this out there cause maybe these #'s could help in finding lil Lucas since they mean something to here and this is as recent as (October 2017 postings bout these #'s) also there is a pic posted on there as well from EG that has her GPS showing that she is headed towards Lubbock Exit 3.... that was also in Oct.2017 I know that this is all probably a far catch but thought it was worth noting since i haven't seen or heard any mentioning of any of this anywhere thus far.....

Like others when EG was first arrested I was leaning towards the whole (LE/cops put all their eggs into one basket) meaning that they started focusing in on EG and put blinders on to the possibility that it could have in fact been a case of Lucas went out the front door while EG was sleeping in hopes to find the neighbor kids outside to play with but instead fell victim to a monster.... however with the arrest and EG remaining silent I have felt myself sway from that and feel that she had everything to due with Lucas' disappearance cause there is NO WAY I could or would remain silent and sit behind bars and not speak out about my innocents i don't believe anyone could expect for the guilty cause even if the guilt of her sleeping for 3 hrs and him sneaking out and getting lost was eating at her we would all expect any innocent person (specially someone in her shoes being primary the step mom to Lucas and mother to 3 other lil ones).

Also another interesting fact that I strung across was EG "liked" multiple post on marijuana back on her twitter account which I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything cause we can't go by what someone "likes" on their FB, twitter as confirmation that they in fact use the drug... but however since there was reported drug use I found that to be interesting also I saw on another post where ppl were speaking about her "looks" weight change, facial changes per say within the last year or so... and speculating on EGs drug of choice these days... I will say and I'm pretty sure everyone else will agree that the world is in a heroin epidemic like no other in the present time.. now I'm not from nor do i reside (or even ever actually been to) Kansas but I can say this about the lil town I moved outta of that is still rather close to me currently they are battling the epidemic crisis everyday and I say that most that are users started with weed, then to opiates an then when they couldn't get the high from the opiates anymore thats when they move to the heroin.... being that she had a baby do they give mothers meds for pains afterwards ?....

also another thing i noticed was the "new house" coming from an apartment to that nice of a house seems like a big jump to me (again I'm not aware of the rent prices in Kansas) but seeing the pics of the "new house" it looked like a very nice place i did read that it was rented to college kids before they moved in and also read where there was construction done I'm guessing after the college kids and before the home owners re rented it.... just seemed like a nice house i mean i know oil rig ppl make good money but EG didnt work (i did see somewhere where it was stated that she could not work due to health & small child)

Well I rambled on and on my apologizes =( it's late so I am going to wrap this up again sorry if i touched on anything that was not suppose to be touched on =(

I hope we all get answers soon and Lil Lucas comes home soon ♥

One more thing i forgot to touch on was a tarot card reading post that was done by EG on Jan27th so she must have been into this type of thing as well as the spiritual #s thing....

Sidenote * everything mentioned is either JMO or has supporting evidence (in reference to the posts by EG)

20. mpnola

mpnola Well-Known Member

I keep getting Noah Thomas feelings from this. From the child endangerment to the little sister to the drug use to the daytime missing little boy. And I hate everything about how that case ended. Especially with people put of jail, now. Dare I ask if the houses around there have septic tanks? I don't want to ask.

Also, the worst drug one I can remember... someone help me with baby boys name. I should never forget his name! Parents/ step dad was giving him drugs. He died, so he put him in a dresser and dumped him. Another male friend helped. Mom was aware. I can still see them all, but can't remember his name.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.