GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by flute4peace, Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. interestedincases

interestedincases I would rather be fishing...

She offered to let STRANGERS come inside but yet snapped a picture to send to JH "because I'm home alone". You freaking offered to let them come INSIDE but you are scared enough to snap a picture???!!!!! WHAT??!!!! Just give it up already lady and tell us where this poor baby is! NO ONE feels sorry for you!!!

2. Blef

Blef Verified Criminologist

So she sees people standing around, asked if they needed anything, and then they hung around for 15-20 minutes. Hardly sounds like people who are scoping out a house and trying to stay un-noticed. Surely if they were up to something and thought they were spotted they would be off like a shot.

3. Fcornwell

Fcornwell New Member

Investigator Devon Fasbinder asked if Glass knew these people.
    "No," she answered. "They were standing outside and talking and smoking a cigarette and it was actually pretty early morning so I went out there to be like hey is everything okay? Do you need to come inside? Are you stranded? They were just like, no and just like looked at me like I offended them or something."
    She continued, "And I said okay, I'm sorry. It's cold outside and I didn't know if you needed to come in. I was just being nice. They stuck around for maybe another 15 or 20 minutes. I actually did snap a picture of them walking away because I wanted to send it to their dad to say hey what's going on? Because I'm at home alone."

ugh your kidding me right ?!?! never in my 32 yrs would I EVER walk outside and ask someone who i just claimed where acting strangely if they wanted to come inside my house WITH MY 2 SMALL KIDS & knowing I'm ALONE ! that doesn't even make sense ! ughhhh ! and especially seeing you have only lived in that neighbor for the matter of a few days ! and I will say this also I lived in a small town with houses SUPER close together and Ive seen people standing outside on the sidewalk before in the early morning or late at night talking or whatever I think Ive even done it before getting home late with a friend and then them leaving and we chat on the sidewalk before a few mins before we part or whatever but i can say ANY time that a neighbor or a porch light came on or someone walked outside and said or even looked at us we would LEAVE we would not hang out for another 15-20 mins in front of someones house ! and i guarantee everyone else would agree on that someone would not just hang out another 15-20 mins after someone came out and questioned them bout being out front of their house ! TRY again EG !!

4. n_6CC

n_6CC Well-Known Member

And she invited two strangers in?? Bologna-no way. If you have two children in the house you don’t invite strangers in- and if they were after a child, there was there million dollar chance........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. keeleydoll

keeleydoll Well-Known Member

And snapping the pic to JH to say “hey what is going on?” When he’s hours away and if he’d ever even been in the home with them it would have only been a couple of days tops?! How would he have any idea? This thinking everyone else is stupid and gullible/grandiose self importance (saying she was concerned and invited them in) is most definitely another indication of NPD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

Idk, I think some folks think of something, or see a title, on someone else's profile, and decide they want it on theirs. I've seen people go from "It's complicated", to "Engaged", to "Single", back to, " Engaged", in the span of a week or less.

I see a lot of SAHMoms who come up with unique titles for themselves, such as;
    Domestic Engineer, Domestic Goddess, Keeper of The Castle, CEO of the <insert name> Family, and She Who Must Be Obeyed...just to name a few.

7. Pamela_Brewer

Pamela_Brewer New Member

I'm glad that was finally answered!
    Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

8. ninij9

ninij9 Well-Known Member

Who in the world would invite two strangers standing outside their house smoking cigarettes into their home? This is the biggest BS I ever heard.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

9. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR Well-Known Member

I would like to see that picture? Does she still have or deleted it. I'm going with there is no picture or a picture that she took but is not identifiable. Moo

10. Pamela_Brewer

Pamela_Brewer New Member

Could this be the two people the neighbor saw?
    Is it possible that it was not her, but someone at the house with the kids?

Surely he would be able to tell the difference between Emily and another woman.

I never saw a description of the man smoking a cigarette by the neighbor.

It does sound like she's manipulating the story doesn't it?

Moo

11. Fcornwell

Fcornwell New Member

neighbor reported that it was a white male thats all :facepalm:

12. Pamela_Brewer

Pamela_Brewer New Member

Ok thanks!

13. Blef

That interview with EG has infuriated me. The police are not holding you for nothing EG. Smarter people than you have been found out. We know that you know what happened to Lucas, and if making him disappear isn't bad enough, the fact that you won't give your husband, and Lucas' family any answers is tantamount to torture imo.

14. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

I just don't really find it odd that she called him "my son" , especially since she'd been around him almost all his life. Bio parents who call their children "my son" or "my daughter", are in the news, on a daily basis, for having beaten/starved/tortured their own blood, to death. We don't find it odd that they call them "my son" or "my daughter". What should EG call him? If she'd called him her step-son, would that have been a better choice of words, or would that have been seen as not loving him as much as her bio child? Sincere question.

15. MissMalowe

MissMalowe Well-Known Member

But if she felt that was "HER SON" wouldn't she have indicated being a BossMom from the time she became the "Caretaker" of Lucas vs. not until after her own daughter was born?

IMO, calling him "my son" was simply for appearances.

ETA: she could have simply referred to him as Lucas. "I would never harm Lucas"

16. Blef

Lucas. His bio mom and dad are in a state of horror right now. We know that she is more than likely responsible for his disappearance. She should give more respect to Lucas and his family. The use of "my son" feels like she is rubbing salt into bio-mom's wounds to me.

17. SpyAs

SpyAs Active Member

This just keeps getting more bizarre, As angry as the interview made me, I am glad she is talking because at some point she is going to get her lies confused and hopefully finally get around to telling the truth IMO.

18. Soulmagent

Soulmagent Well-Known Member

Even more abstract is the logic behind even mentioning this people. So to shift blame to smoking man and the woman , She invites them in and they decline, yet they kidnap him later? I mean wouldnt a kidnapper take the invite for 1. to scope out the home and identify problems. 2. make the kid feel like he is a familar person and most importantly have a reason to explain away any prints or DNA he might leave while planning his later crime?

I

19. Sconnie

Sconnie Well-Known Member

I think that is exactly what she is doing, along with insinuating that bio mom was responsible for the bruises. IMO.

20. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

Exactly. They must have been pretty scary and threatening if she invited them to come inside with her and the babies.... *eyeroll....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.