https://tinyurl.com/vgzuyp5

Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by flute4peace, Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

Msfacetious said it well, IMO,:
    "Plenty of people keep their mouth shut for longer than a week. We are still missing: Caylee, Ayla, Aliyah, Relisha, Trenton, Kyron, Gabriel, Skelton brothers.... just to name a few."

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

2. dyannaON

dyannaON Well-Known Member

I haven’t been following along much. Involved in Kaden Young here in Ontario.
    Has anything new happened? I see EG did a interview. I hadn’t watched yet. Plan to soon. Any other arrests? Any new charges?
    Any new leads on where our little lamb is?
    Thanks peeps. Xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. tara83

tara83 Well-Known Member

Kyron's stepmom all over again.Guilty as can be but did a great job hiding the body and keeping her mouth shut.

4. Henry2326

For someone who wasn't reading this thread anymore, you've been quite busy on here tonight. :)

5. StrangeOne

StrangeOne Well-Known Member

She is devastated and you can bet she has guilt mixed in with it all. I hope she has someone to help hold her up through this horrible time.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

6. Zelda1010

Zelda1010 Active Member

Here's one. I think this is the one brought to my attention on Mariah Woods' thread.

Alayna Ertl's mother put her 5 year old to sleep at 2 AM and woke 6 hours later to find her missing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tw...mber-alert-issued-for-missing-5-year-old/amp/

7. StrangeOne

Agreed. I thought maybe it would be a way to get more info. Just anything really to help this child.

8. Blondenorski

Blondenorski New Member

Prayers for all involved in the search. Appears LE is doing great job as are citizens.

9. StrangeOne

Didn't the neighbor say he saw him though? Witness testimony can be questionable sometimes. Could he have seen another child amd thought it was him?

10. bleuboy

bleuboy Well-Known Member

Most cases I have followed on websleuths, the perpetrator does not confess unless LE can prove they have plenty of evidence against them to keep them locked up or they find the victims body.
    Lonzie Barton comes to mind. The perp confessed where lonzie was without LE finding his little body. They had plenty of evidence that he had staged the kidnapping so he told them where lonzie was.

This makes me think LE have not yet got enough evidence on EG to make her confess if she does know where Lucas is.
    I really hope they have phone pings and other evidence.

11. Steelslady

Steelslady Justice for Kelsey

Yes I do believe more arrests are coming and have felt this way for awhile. Some things are just not adding up.

12. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

13. StrangeOne

When a house is searched do they search for hiding places in the house?

14. PetDetective

PetDetective Well-Known Member

Well, if we break this down to what we actually have proof of, I can’t believe so many people are ready to lock her up and throw away the key.

Particularly since the new allegations against JH. They certainly should not be dismissed just because EG has already been tried/convicted in the court of public opinion. The lack of outrage from him regarding the allegations of abuse coupled with him trying to sweep them under the rug, so to speak, is concerning to say the least.

15. Henry2326

I agree 100%.....well said.

16. kansasjason

kansasjason Active Member

At least Kansas technically has the death penalty for leverage. No one‘s been executed in 50 years, but it is on the books.

17. Zelda1010

Zelda1010 Active Member

How sad that she is the poster child as the lone verifiable exception to this sad rule.

There must be more, then, that never made it into the public eye? Now I'm curious if anyone else has an example to ponder.

18. jennieohhh

jennieohhh Well-Known Member

I think the man smoking could be the father of her 2 boys or JH.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

19. Jolynna

Jolynna Well-Known Member

Exactly. Casey Anthony was in jail for over a year before her trial and didn't break. Not for her mother or father or brother or her friends or for local LE or even the FBI. Not even after Caylee's body was found. Toward the end of her jail stay she admitted Caylee was dead the day she went missing but some (like me) don't think the story she told then is the truth.

The Skelton father has been jailed for years and hasn't veered from his original story.

If you follow missing children cases more often than not, people of interest in these kind of cases don't talk.

EG most likely wants JH and her family and friends to think well of her. She probably, even to herself, soft pedals her anger issues by making excuses and justifying. She's lost custody of her boys and losing more might be something she doesn't want to happen. At any cost.

My opinion.

20. mistivon

mistivon Verified Insider - Maricela Garcia

How about stranger abductions? Carlie? Danielle? Polly? Elizabeth?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.