Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #8 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think looking more at the timeframe between, say, Friday late afternoon and Saturday when Lucas was reported missing would be a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think looking more at the timeframe between, say, Friday late afternoon and Saturday when Lucas was reported missing would be a good idea.

Hey FLA. Do you know when Lucas was last seen by someone either then EG? Can you add any clarity on the timeline leading up to Lucas being reported missing?

The impression I got when Tim was comparing the two cases, is that someone close to the investigation knows where this child is, but is just not saying. Most of his searches don’t involve him going back and suing for fees like he has with Casey Anthony. I’m thinking he knows he’s incurring costs unnecessarily because EG, like Casey, knows where Lucas is.

Definitely. Someone knows, all right. But I don't think we'll get a straight answer from that person any time soon. Tim will keep working and keep searching. Criminals always make mistakes. It's just a matter of time to figure out how and where this criminal made a mistake.

Hey FLA. Do you know when Lucas was last seen by someone either then EG? Can you add any clarity on the timeline leading up to Lucas being reported missing?

I do, but for reasons that I don’t understand, I’m not allowed to say.

Between Friday late afternoon and when Lucas was reported missing. Focus on that timeframe.

This tells me they do not think she went anywhere with him in the car.
Law Enforcement always shows the car involved.
Why haven't they posted a picture???
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Do we know if the SUV was ever towed in for forensics?
Then released back to the family?

Between Friday late afternoon and when Lucas was reported missing. Focus on that timeframe.
Isn’t that the timeframe the report came out that said it was from CCTV and that’s how they got her on the endangerment charge?

We may not understand either, but we on WS need to Respect that you have obey what you are told.

The main goal is helping figure out where Lucas could be.

Hugs to you and your family FLA!

@Mistree

Do you happen to have a link for that info? I’d appreciate it :)

Snipped from the article from the quote:

"Another case involving Lucas is still ongoing as the search for the boy continues."

Do we think that is the suspended child endangerment charge? Or something completely separate?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
My interpretation is that they tabled the endangerment charge re:Lucas. They may want to hold off until they make a full case against her; they also may be holding it as backup in case she tries to bond out.

My speculation only

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I kinda feel like she would have put him somewhere she knows something about like a relatives or friends land under something but not dirt, like a car hood or under a boat or shed or old house. Possiblely even somewhere connected to her ex. I really dont see her going into a swamp.

. I also keep thinking about her hands and wish someone who saw her in person could tell us if the apparent injury to her hands is a real injury and if it was there before Jail.
I think she’d put him somewhere she thinks she can defend...”he fell and I got scared,” “he wondered off and I got scared,” “he fell in the water and I got scared.” Defense: “I was worried about losing visitation with my boys.”

“Poor me...”

I'm working on a new thread. It should be ready in about 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam