KS KS - Mario Garcia, adult, believed to be barefoot, Kansas City, Wyandotte County, 5 Feb 2019

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Feb 5, 2019.

1. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

Police seek help locating missing KCK man

The Kansas City, KS, Police Department is requesting the public’s help in locating a missing man.

Mario Garcia was last seen at his home in 1400 block of South 55th Street in Kansas City, KS about 4 a.m. Tuesday.

It is unknown what he is currently wearing but is believed to be barefoot.

upload_2019-2-5_19-5-15.jpeg

2. flute4peace

flute4peace Well-Known Member

If I ever went missing, this would probably be my headline too. I've been known to walk (and drive) around the neighborhood without shoes (stepped on a frog once).

I hope he's found safe, this isn't the right time of year for being barefoot!

3. GraceG

GraceG Well-Known Member

So true, my husband was in Witchita KS on business this week and it was 13 degrees when he left the hotel for the flight home.

4. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Sadly, I believe this was Mario. Pierson Park is less than a mile from his home. Unfortunately, I cannot link to anything definitive and stay within TOS, so JMO.

Man’s body found in lake near Turner Elementary School in KCK
    Wyandotte County sheriff’s deputies found the body of a man in the lake at Pierson Park Saturday morning during a routine park check, a spokesman for the department said.

[...]

Pierson Park sits south of Metropolitan Avenue between South 55th Street on the east and South 59th on the west near Turner Elementary School.

[...]