KS - Octopus removed from child's throat

When my now 27 year old son was about 15 months old, we were at my then mother- laws house for Thanksgiving. Of course she grabbed him away and hung on to him all day. Anyway, at some point she thought it would be a great idea to give him an ice cube(!) because she thought he was teething. Well of course , it immediately lodged in his throat, so she grabbed his face w ith one hand, pried open his mouth and started trying to dig it out with the other. I freaked out and grabbed him
away from her and threw him over my shoulder which dislodged the ice cube. But of course his poor little face was all scratched and bruised from her trying to dig it out.

I suspect the child had fingerprint bruising on his cheeks from his mouth being forced open with the index finger and thumb,this may be why he was booked.

That would be awful if the guy was just trying to do something nice, make dinner - and the kid grabbed the octopus and choked on it himself. Then guy gets blamed for child abuse. Ugh.

That would be awful if the guy was just trying to do something nice, make dinner - and the kid grabbed the octopus and choked on it himself. Then guy gets blamed for child abuse. Ugh.

As awful as it is for the bf, I hope that's all it was, because it means that poor baby's not being returned to an abusive environment.

I do not find a Websleuths thread for the case involving Ayeeshia Jane Smith. I encourage those who want to discuss her case to feel free to open one. I have removed some posts that were off topic for this thread.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back