KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
another thought.... I believe the business that caught her on camera was a bank (correct me if I am wrong)... could someone have followed her home from the bank or been tailing her???? Were the patterns of that day normal for her (ie, was it habit that she would be home at the same time every day? in the moving business I know that it can vary... so could someone have been following her from her job???)

Just checking in to see if there was any news. Since she just moved there how many people would know that? I think she was either followed home or her ex hired someone. But if she was followed home and robbed she would have been made to go to a bank to take out money, so I think someone who knew her, was angry at her and kidnapped her to shut her up or to stop her from doing something. Shes in my prayers everyday.

http://www.hortonkansas.net/

Don't know if anyone has posted this previously, but this link helps to explain that Horton is a very small town and close community. I grew up in a similar town only a couple of hours away from there. My favorite statement has always been that no one ever needed to use turn signals in our town, because everyone else already knew where you were going. AND if you didn't turn where they knew you should, they would call your mother and tell her!

Will answer with 'what I have read & heard & know'...Pat was seen at local gas station around 5:30 pm Friday & a friend called Pat about 7:30 pm Friday (no answer I think)...daughter went to check on her early Saturday morning (don't know what time) & found she was missing...law enforcement (sheriff, Horton police & maybe other) began an investigation Saturday morning..many volunteers started to search (for 6 days now), interviews & investigation of family, friends, neighbors, etc. has occurred & continues...
and just to recap some info...Pat is mother of 4 - 1 daughter, 3 sons + many grandchildren + other family, she is 58 years old (according to reports) and as far as I know her physical & mental condition is good, she lived alone in a home about a mile south of Horton (after her divorce) about a year or two ago.

question: if she was working that day with the moving company where/which town was she working in? Could she have had someone follow her for some reason????

http://www.hortonkansas.net/

Don't know if anyone has posted this previously, but this link helps to explain that Horton is a very small town and close community. I grew up in a similar town only a couple of hours away from there. My favorite statement has always been that no one ever needed to use turn signals in our town, because everyone else already knew where you were going. AND if you didn't turn where they knew you should, they would call your mother and tell her!
I live just a short ways down the road from her and yes it is very rural. It also sits near a reservation. She worked with a moving company, so she may have been out of town that day working... her company is based out of Topeka so most likely goes all over the place... I would like to know where she was working that day.... we could see if there are any offenders in the area she was working in...

Friday wasn't a work day. Per her friend who was with her that Friday:

Friday Pat, myself and another friend N [both females] spent the day together shopping, eating out and just having a good day together. We met at N's house which isn't to far from where Pat lives so when we got done we went to drop N off and get my car from there. We all hugged said our goodbyes and said we would get together this Friday for chili night and games. The next morning Pat was suppose to go to St. Joe with another friend, the friend had tried to contact her several times without any results. Knowing that wasn't like Pat to not respond back, the friend called Pat's daughter Rita. Rita went to Pat's house and found her purse, cell phone and car was in the garage, no signs of Pat. This was Saturday a.m. There is what looks like struggle on the front porch and did find blood.

oh little Pony... that is horrible! so blood was on the front porch...

this rules out someone following her home from work....

Do you have any persons of interest in mind? Who would want to hurt this lovely woman? btw, myself and several woman from our army unit are coming out tomorrow to help search... including this weekend. Patricia is very much in our hearts... we talked about her plight all day today at work...

This is just horrible... when she was enjoying the best time of her life... who would do this to her?

Little Pony, this may sound strange, but is there a white "church" (whether it is actually a real church or not I do not know, perhaps a white farmhouse used as a gathering place) in the area? I see an older dilapidated building, for some reason a roll-down type of door somewhere on the property, or something like a storage room that has a roll down "something". I feel Pat may be in that building for some reason. I also see two men, one she knows slightly, one she does not. The one she knows (or at least recognizes a little bit) is wearing a dirty pair of tan pants, work boots, a white T-shirt, and a plaid shirt, unbuttoned. He has reddish hair (but not much). The other man is older, has blackish-grey hair, kind of a thin nose, glasses, and was wearing a green parka or windbreaker thing. My imaging shows me that they came to the house to scare her, (not clear on this) and it got out of hand. They had to take her with them because she knew one of them, and they got scared because things did not go as they had been told it would. You all probably think I'm a NUT, but I saw this clearly on my way home tonight drivig down the dark highway. I asked God to show me something and this is what came to me VERY VERY clearly. Please-look for a white "church" (this is very strong) or an old farmhouse near a white church. The "church" is not large, and I see a partial porch of some sort. You may share this with Rita if you like.
Beth
PS: I spent a week with Pat in Gatlinburg, TN. with some friends 2 years ago. We became very close, and I recorded a song on a CD that she loved and took home with her. I'm not just someone who happened on this thread.
Blessings to All.

So the time frame was basically 5:30 pm Friday - Saturday morning.

Basically everyone within several hours drive needs to keep an eye out for her. She may be anywhere.

Investigators are interviewing friends & neighbors, mentioned a vehicle that was seen near Pat's home Friday night. It is NOT a vehicle that is typical to the area (that is, we don't know of anyone who has one). Hope they will release the information on this vehicle to the media.

Little Pony, this may sound strange, but is there a white "church" (whether it is actually a real church or not I do not know, perhaps a white farmhouse used as a gathering place) in the area? I see an older dilapidated building, for some reason a roll-down type of door somewhere on the property, or something like a storage room that has a roll down "something". I feel Pat may be in that building for some reason. I also see two men, one she knows slightly, one she does not. The one she knows (or at least recognizes a little bit) is wearing a dirty pair of tan pants, work boots, a white T-shirt, and a plaid shirt, unbuttoned. He has reddish hair (but not much). The other man is older, has blackish-grey hair, kind of a thin nose, glasses, and was wearing a green parka or windbreaker thing. My imaging shows me that they came to the house to scare her, (not clear on this) and it got out of hand. They had to take her with them because she knew one of them, and they got scared because things did not go as they had been told it would. You all probably think I'm a NUT, but I saw this clearly on my way home tonight drivig down the dark highway. I asked God to show me something and this is what came to me VERY VERY clearly. Please-look for a white "church" (this is very strong) or an old farmhouse near a white church. The "church" is not large, and I see a partial porch of some sort. You may share this with Rita if you like.
Beth
PS: I spent a week with Pat in Gatlinburg, TN. with some friends 2 years ago. We became very close, and I recorded a song on a CD that she loved and took home with her. I'm not just someone who happened on this thread.
Blessings to All.

I think there is a white church & dilapidated buildings in Muscotah (about 4-5 miles south of Pat's home) & there is a white church north of Everest (about 6-7 miles north east of Pat's home).

One more thing..if you would like to see a map of the area go to google maps & ask for 326th Road & US 159 Horton, KS. Look at satellite view.

another morning of no updates from LE regarding the search for Patricia. I can't find any new news or updates.

Prayers for her, her family & friends who want her home safe.

I just spoke to Lori Kimmi and they are heading out to the areas of the white churches/buildings immediately. Prayers and hope.............
Thanks Bowmancabin for remembering these places.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member