KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...that is the first time that I have seen a picture of the hat. It seems so identifiable that someone must know something about the owner of that hat.

Just learned that Mom (Pat Kimmi) is listed on America's Most Wanted website as being in their lineup for tonight's episode. It is on here at 8:00pm on KC Fox 4.

Kimmi Family
Here in Hoyt we are still praying for your mother to be found. Like so many hundreds of people all over the world, we are lifting this situation up before the Lord. Please Lord, let it be soon!

She was just on AMW!! It was so good to see her on there.

Praying

I am so thankful that Pat's abduction was featured on AMW!! Thank you, Lord.

Praying for a breakthrough ASAP.

I am glad Pat was on AMW! Any new Rita if it generated any new leads??? Praying that it did!

I am glad Pat was on AMW! Any new Rita if it generated any new leads??? Praying that it did!

We haven't heard from LE, so I don't know...we hope and pray that it did. If we could JUST find her.

The snow just keeps coming. It will be forever before TES can get up here. I hope that something breaks before then.

I am so thankful also that Pat made it on AMW. I bet people wait a long time sometimes before they get put on there. I am praying that whoever did this will come forward and tell us where Pat is. Somebody knows something. If you are reading this and you know where Pat is.........have mercy on the family. Think of your own kids...how would you feel if someone did this to them? They need peace.

Bumping for Pat.

I don't normally post but Pat's story really grabbed me. I hope she's found soon...

Hi Rita....

Just wanted to let you know that we are all still here, hoping for the best for you, your mom and your family....here for you and with you. Constant prayers for all of you.

(I hope I'm not being too presumptuous in speaking for other Websleuth members here, but I know this case has really hit a lot of us in our heartstrings.)

We haven't heard from LE, so I don't know...we hope and pray that it did. If we could JUST find her.

The snow just keeps coming. It will be forever before TES can get up here. I hope that something breaks before then.

bbm... and yes it does! We are supposed to get more tomomrrow and thursday! I wish it would stop so TES could get to Kansas.

Keeping my fingers crossed that AMW will bring some new leads in. Someone has to know something! Praying for Pat and family daily!

We were thrilled to see the AMW show resulted in the guy who gunned down his family on Thanksgiving in getting caught the very same night it aired, so hopefully it will help in Pat's case as well......
Continued Prayers to the whole family....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie