KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first thing that occurred to me was the thought they might be accumulating the cash to flee. At this point, I'm not sure what LE can do about it, but I have to think that their actions are being monitored or noticed in some fashion or another.

I can only hope that LE is watching their every move, scary that they could flee!

The main reason I read this site is to keep up with the case and how the family is doing. To me it makes all the difference in the world that the family feel free to post what they are thinking and feeling. Even if they get upset, that's when I know we are truely hearing what they feel and not just some glossed over version. I have also come to enjoy the comradery between posters and am glad the family has felt a great since of support from all of us. I would hate to think that any of that has changed because of yesterdays posts. I hope we can all go back to the way it was. I know the family is having a hard enough time not being able to talk about what LE has told them not to, I would hate to think we are now telling them not to talk about how they feel. Let's not take that away from them too.
Hang in there Kimmi's we are here for you and know that any of us hearing that crazy rumor know better and will tell anybody we hear it from. Our love and prayers for you all.

There is an article & a couple of photos at www.sabethaks.com (This is the Sabetha newspaper) ..... nothing new posted there ... but just another place to check for any new information.

Bumping up, up, up! In every possible way...

What I've read in the local newspapers:
Jan 20th - Sheriff obtained a search warrant
Jan 21 & 22 - RH property was searched
saw photos of a burned & crushed 'thing' (maybe a truck bed..just my guess) that was dug up on RH property...
What it reminded me of was (RUMOR - heard while I was getting a haircut around Jan 13th) ...LE had questioned 'someone' about a dually pu & he said he had sold the truck to ????? but LE could not locate the truck ...assuming that meant by title search or whatever...
and
when I read the post about Mr. & Mrs. RH selling cattle & horses at the local livestock auction after the search of their residence, I had two thoughts...#1 do they need the money for something & #2 did Pat know Mrs. RH because of the horses.
and
I thought 'what if' Pat did know Mr. & Mrs. RH and one of them came to her door?
It's not derogatory in any way to anyone but maybe a clue or maybe not.
and
I am sorry that I don't think the poster of the info will be back but I was so curious to hear some information about RH from the Sabetha area which seems to be significant at this time.

Oh . . . . . . . . .

Also, is the description of Marlboro Man and Reba accurate? I kinda find that humorous myself.

I agree that the descriptions were humorous Suzi.

I wonder if the "Marlboro Man" RoH has a nice big western belt buckle to match the money clip found at one of the crime scenes?

Included in my prayers at bedtime tonight are the entire Kimmi family and all involved in this case.

Tone, you couldnt have chose a better word!!! Lets talk about tone, if it isnt too far off the subject matter. Actually, its right on, hang with me.

If you get too far from the music, the tone is the 1st thing to go (after volume decreases). If the radio is too low in the car, the tone becomes muffled, to the point you arent sure if you are hearing a saxiphone, a guitar, or a piano. I have even thought I heard one song, only to be surpised its another when i adjust the volume up & the tone becomes defined. Another set of tone destroying "things happen" when the music is too loud, but lets talk about it being too low.

So the tone of a conversation. If I am sitting across the room from you, talking, looking you in the eye, & we are experiencing each others body language, we are probably at full tone of conversation.

If i call you on the tele, we lost some of that.

A cell phone with drop outs disinigrates it a little more.

It might get worse or better if I write you a letter, depends on how well my writing skills are, depends if I can add some parables & paint you a picture you can see.

My personal observation is, that an internet board probably lacks the most tone. In this thread, we are excited when new evidence comes up, we want to post "fast". We read something, we misunderstand it or just plain make a misktake in reading it, or the writer isnt very savvy at laying our their thoughts properly. It happens.

Yea, great advise, checking our tone.

That wasn't advice because we aren't supposed to tell others what to post. That was just me saying it is too bad the 'feeling' in one post upset people and it is unfortunate. If the new poster didn't mean to upset everyone, it is even more unfortunate. I was just feeling bad that people got their feelings hurt.

I apologize if it upset you though.

Let's hope for answers soon and I'll focus on that.

Dear Lord,
As another day, another weekend is dawning, please keep Pat Kimmi and her family encircled in your loving arms. Please give all of the individuals involved in this crime investigation the strength and focus to leave not one stone overturned. We know that they must be very weary, but hope that they are focused and not missing a single thing. May this be the weekend that answers will come, arrests will be made, Pat will be brought home and her family will find some relief.
Thank you Lord for your guidance to all of us on this site, that we help Rita and her family feel loved and cared for while using every last piece of imagination we have to work together to help bring Pat home. Although we can't physically help in the investigation, we can share thoughts and ideas that could help.
Although I personally don't know a single person involved in this thread, I pray that as new "friends" we can be of some help. Lord, thank you for keeping watch over Pat and her family along with the WS posters.
Amen

Well, another day. Is THIS the day, Lord? You alone know the entire story, Father. I pray the Blood of Jesus over this entire case Lord. That only the truth will be revealed and no other stuff will detract from it. Lord, I pray discernment for all the LE and prosecuters in this case. If there is anything that they have not noticed, Lord, bring them to it today. Give them clarity while they go about building this case. I pray a supernatural leading in their course to find and prosecute all involved.

Precious Heavenly Father, I pray for those who did this horrible thing. Would you pierce their hearts - at least one of them- to come forward with the truth, if not today very soon? Father, give them a burden that won't let them go until they come forward. There is nothing too big for you God. You can move mountains, you know the names of all the stars, you created them... you know every hair on our heads Lord. You can pierce a heart -you do it everyday. Let this case magnify you Lord. Let the confessions be guided by you Lord and glorify you even in this awful case. What Satan means for bad you can always turn to good. You have the ultimate victory.

And Father, I especailly pray comfort-- supernatural warmth and comfort for Rita, Eugene, Tony, David and their families as well as for any sisters, brothers, parents and good friends of Pat. Turn their grief into tears of joy soon as you bring the guilty to light. They have the comfort of knowing that Pat knows you and that she would rely on you always. but there will be years of hurt and questions. A human spirit is so weak to deal with these things Lord - in fact you know apart from you we can't. Mend the broken hearts and shore up the downcast. In their healing from this also God may you be Glorified. I pray Lord, that in this they will not have any other answer but YOU. I thank you that they know you already and credit Pat with that.

Father we bring these things to you in the Precious name of your son Jesus who you sacrificed for us - for a dark and dreadful people because of your LOVE for us!! Praise His Name!

Amen

I found this on RH. It is a blog post by her. (note you have to scroll down to read the blog post... )

http://www.mylife.com/homeinteriors

says that hubby R has 20 years in at goodyear (in the lab). (more at link)

I tried your link and it is asking me to pay to read it. Is there a way not to pay?

Can you copy and paste info. or is that legal?

Thanks!

Mima

I tried your link and it is asking me to pay to read it. Is there a way not to pay?

Can you copy and paste info. or is that legal?

Thanks!

Mima

Hi Mima...

Just scroll down all the way to "about my personal life" and that's where the info is....not too much there, though. No fee required!!

Jeansrme and cclearly, AMEN and AMEN. Thank you. We just want to know the truth and we want the truth to be known. We owe that to her. We didn't keep her safe, and that is the least of what she deserves.

Hi Mima...

Just scroll down all the way to "about my personal life" and that's where the info is....not too much there, though. No fee required!!

When I scroll down it asks for my credit card info. LOL

I can't see any info. at all. Oh well, if there isn't much it doesn't matter.

Thanks for trying to help.

Mima

Here you go Mima....

I married Roger Hollister from Woodlawn/Sabetha. I have been an interior decorator with Home Interiors and Gifts for 23 years. My husband has 20 yrs with Goodyear and is up in the lab. Finally, my daughter is a claims adjuster with Progressive Insurance and lives in Albuquerque,NM.

I apologize if I was supposed to add the link to my above post....I am trying to get it to paste and am having no luck....sorry if I broke a rule....(I am so lousy at cutting and pasting....obviously!)

I apologize if I was supposed to add the link to my above post....I am trying to get it to paste and am having no luck....sorry if I broke a rule....(I am so lousy at cutting and pasting....obviously!)
no worries Blondie... I posted the link (but might have been on the other thread??? not sure)

I wonder if the daughter still lives in New Mexico? The insurance connection is interesting... iirc, the house they live in currently was in their daughter's name (someone correct me if I am wrong as I read that on the previous thread)... so I wonder if she is back in Kansas... is she working at Saylor in claims now??? just thoughts....

I am trying to find the post that someone refered to as on the Websleuths site (another missing case) whoever posted it here said that the person responsible was actually posting on that thread. Can someone direct me there? I wanted to check it out.

I am trying to find the post that someone refered to as on the Websleuths site (another missing case) whoever posted it here said that the person responsible was actually posting on that thread. Can someone direct me there? I wanted to check it out.

It's Abraham Shakespeare's thread. The poster was DMoore - who is a POI in his case. All of her posts were deleted, but I believe they put them back earlier this week after Abraham's remains were found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member