KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuing to pray for the Kimmi family.

Another in a series of scintillating sentences in this "must read" article by the excellent Joey May and Ike Larson:

...with the statement of the semi driver to [Highway Patrol] Trooper Jerry Clary that he observed the defendant driving toward the semi with his eyes focused on the semi driver with an 'angry look' in his eyes while Rebecca Hollister was shaking her head 'No' just prior to impact."

The stuff of nightmares.

also from that link:

Heathman argues that Hollister does not pose a threat to witnesses or the community.

ummmm really Heathman???? (not so great argument imhoo)

and one more snip from the HW link:

Hollister is scheduled to appear May 12 for a preliminary hearing in county court on charges of attempted first-degree murder and aggravated battery.

If he got out, I wouldn't doubt if he didn't hire someone to kill ReH to keep her mouth shut.

Obviously he is or could be suicidal. He doesn't need to be out under those conditions either. No one would miss him, but we want to know the truth! If he dies, we might not find out.

WOW!!! Just read that on Heathman...Really lower, that would be insane IMOO. I think if RoHo got out he'd run and not be found. Then what if the information went with him...

Re: brother - Bruce Hollister -
he is the owner of record of the 80 acres that was searched...
note to nursebeeme - Bruce's address on the county records is Leavenworth, KS
also found a Bruce Hollister on Facebook

Looks like things are really coming together....looks good

The article of how this murderous man drove them into the semi was chilling

I however am NOT giving RH a "pass' here....I do think that she was involved, knew about this....she had the ability to have stopped this or to have eased the pain for the family afterwards and bring them justice...but she didn't

fear of hubby?? Let's get real...if she had told what she knew he would have been behind bars and she would be free...Pat might still be alive

I don't feel one bit sorry for her and I hope she is charged along with the main 2

bowmancabin, interesting. When searching (whitepages search) RoH's daughter is listed as right around the corner from me in leavenworth as well. (fwiw just a factoid)

RESPONSE FILED TO MOTION SEEKING BOND REDUCTION FOR RURAL SABETHA MAN

In his response filed Monday afternoon, County Attorney Kevin Hill says it’s no secret Hollister has been identified by law enforcement as a “ person of interest” in the Atchison County investigation into the probable kidnapping and murder of Pat Kimmi. In fact, Hill alleges Hollister has acknowledged his involvement in the Kimmi matter.

http://www.knzafm.com/stories/01587...RDER-OF-WIFE-PROVIDES-MORE-DETAILS_113734.php
wow! His pretrial on 12 May is going to be very interesting! I am sure some of the evidence ("acknowledged his involvement in the Kimmi matter") will come into play here. Can we untie the two crimes? I think not... moo

wow! His pretrial on 12 May is going to be very interesting! I am sure some of the evidence ("acknowledged his involvement in the Kimmi matter") will come into play here. Can we untie the two crimes? I think not... moo

Woof! Thanks for catching that post, nurse; I accidentally deleted it somehow and was fixing to re-post it.

I am sosos with you. She can say whatever she wants to now and totally bury him....which he should be put away....but where has she been all along?
One rat gets the other rat before all the bargaining cheese is gone.
What goes around, comes around.
I just hope and pray that this is all over soon so that the Kimmi kids and their families can try to start rebuilding their lives again. The truth hurts sometimes, but it will also set them free .........
God Bless Pat for being the wife, mother, grandmother, friend...that she was. Who says one life cannot make a difference........hers sure has.

(I hit the wrong button, this was supposed to back up what Logical Minds had said a few posts earlier)

Okay... so (from Hiawatha world link~a snip):

Hollister's attorney has filed a motion in Brown County Court to reduce bond. In response, Brown County Prosecutor Kevin Hill has released more details in his case against the 58-year-old rural Nemaha county man.

~unsnip

So, the BCo prosecutor must be working with Atchison County as well to have all the other details on (as he put it) the "kimmi matter". Before Atchison county had said the accident was a "brown county" matter but now atchison county "details" are coming into the attempted homicide (of ReH) as well.

Me thinks they are all tied together. (moo of course)

http://stjoechannel.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=116605

The paperwork, filed in Brown County, Kansas states that Roger Hollister "has acknowledged his involvement in the Kimmi matter."

After further discussion with his wife, the document states Mr. Hollister said, "let's just end it now." According to the document, Mrs. Hollister tried to grab the steering wheel, but Mr. Hollister pulled the steering wheel back into the path of the semi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam