KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, LE probably has been sitting waiting for him to screw up so they have a reason to pick him up. Does anyone know if the "girl friend" was with him? Very curious about her because she is the ex wife of my cousin.

Can I ask first or second husband? Rumor is he was alone.

With all respect to the family.....from what I have seen of E, he doesn't need a reason to get drunk. Getting drunk is nothing new to him and the gfriend. AND, after all the horrible things he has done to Pat and her kids, I don't think he has much of a conscience. Some people are just born mean and angry like that. That is my opinion only.

Since I'm not from the area and don't know E, I'm so sorry that I gave him any credit for having a shred of conscience! I guess from the posts since the beginning of this thread (#1, #2, #3 to current #4), I should have known better. Please accept my apology for being so dense!

I'm glad to feel a "smile" in Rita's posts today.

Since I'm not from the area and don't know E, I'm so sorry that I gave him any credit for having a shred of conscience! I guess from the posts since the beginning of this thread (#1, #2, #3 to current #4), I should have known better. Please accept my apology for being so dense!

Isn't that the greatest thing? I woke up this morning feeling bad because my Jayhawks lost yesterday, clicked on our thread here, and felt immediately better because of this.

Can I ask first or second husband? Rumor is he was alone.

Of course eyestowardHeaven! It would be the 2nd. The first died in a car wreck when her 3 oldest kids were very small. She married my cousin later and had 2 with him. I just didn't say anything before because it's a little embarrasing to me what she did to my cousin. She was still married to him when she started hanging out with your Mom's ex, and it's a long story. :(

That is perfectly okay jeansrme! I just didn't know if I should voice my opinion about your post or not. I have just seen "E" on many occasion in my town at the cafe/bar. This has been years ago and I often wondered where his family was. Now I know. :(

Yep. I don't think Atchison County does theirs either. Looks like only the larger ones do. I was hoping that maybe, just maybe, one of the newspaper or TV sites would have it up, so I checked - they might later, but no dice for now.

Maybe someone should put a bug in their ear? LOL

Of course eyestowardHeaven! It would be the 2nd. The first died in a car wreck when her 3 oldest kids were very small. She married my cousin later and had 2 with him. I just didn't say anything before because it's a little embarrasing to me what she did to my cousin. She was still married to him when she started hanging out with your Mom's ex, and it's a long story. :(

Ok, I had heard the story of the first husband. I don't know your cousin at all, but didn't realize until this happened w/ Mom how long he and what's-her-name were married -I had thought it must have been a short marriage. And E wasn't an "ex" when they starting "hanging out" either. They spent the weekend together in MOM'S HOUSE when she took a Mother's day trip that we sent her on.

Rita....I'm sorry....but I have to ask...they (E and girlfriend) spent the weekend together in your mom's NEW house???? when your mom was gone on a trip???? or did I get this totally wrong? PLEASE!!! tell me I got this totally wrong!!!

Edit: Sorry Rita...I just realized that I misinterpreted your post...E wasn't an ex at that time...whew I get it now!! Sorry about that!!

What a crappy thing to do in your mom's home....but then again......never mind.....I just can't believe this.

Rita....I'm sorry....but I have to ask...they (E and girlfriend) spent the weekend together in your mom's NEW house???? when your mom was gone on a trip???? or did I get this totally wrong? PLEASE!!! tell me I got this totally wrong!!!

No, sorry, it was really THEIR house, the one by the sawmill...but she's the one who made it a home. I didn't think about how that sounded. It was in May 2006, the divorce was final in March 2008, and she moved into the new house in Oct. 2008.

Ok, I had heard the story of the first husband. I don't know your cousin at all, but didn't realize until this happened w/ Mom how long he and what's-her-name were married -I had thought it must have been a short marriage. And E wasn't an "ex" when they starting "hanging out" either. They spent the weekend together in MOM'S HOUSE when she took a Mother's day trip that we sent her on.

That is horrible! It wasn't a short marriage. They have 2 kids together and the oldest was in college when they seperated. My cousin is a good man and got very tired of her drinking then he found out about E.

I imagined him looking way more evil.

I guess it's what's in his heart, and not on his face.

EK looks like a handsome man brought low by years of over-drinking, one with an inward lack of self-respect (and thus one who does not respect others) - he actually looks quite a bit like the writer Jack Kerouac after the latter had spent years on the booze.

RoHo, now there's a face from bad dreams.

I, too, was surprised at his face. Totally different from the way I had him pictured.
Reminds me of an old story about a painter who wanted to paint the life of Christ. When it came time to do Christ as a child, he searched and searched, and after much searching, found just the right model - an angelic-looking child with innocent eyes, porcelain skin, and golden curls. As the painter worked through the years painting all the scenes, he finally came to the end and needed a model to represent Judas. But who could portray such evil? After a lengthy search, he came upon a man with a face so riddled with evil, so filled with the ravages of life in every line, and he knew he had found his Judas. As he took the man to his studio, the man asked the painter,"Don't you remember me?" The painter shook his head, and the man said, very softly, "I was the child who modeled for your painting of the Christ Child many years ago."
Wish I could tell the story as I heard it!

I don't know EK, but he doesn't look as hard core as I thought he would. This is all so horrible.

I read here about all that happened and can feel the anger everyone has for him. It is too bad that he became an alcoholic. Pat must have loved him once. If there was not love there - the hurt would not have been so deep. Love and Hate are alot closer than we like to admit. Disappointment, hurt and anger can cover up love-- but we would not have anything to be hurt, disappointed or angry about if there had never been love in the first place.

The choices he made destroyed their family. I just wish that he would have never went down the road with alcohol and would have found the love of God instead. What a difference that would have made!

I apologize if anything I said upsets anyone. It was definitly not meant to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288