KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump for Pat. I have a feeling next week something will break. I wish I could say I have inside information, but I don't... I just think surely they will do something next week by Thursday. Hoping and praying and wishing...

Here's a little mid-case cheat sheet:

Rebecca Hollister a.k.a. RH a.k.a. ReH a.k.a. ReHo
A named person of interest
Recovering from severe car crash injuries
Property searched twice by authorities
Has possibly appeared at inquisition hearing(s)

Roger Hollister a.k.a. RH a.k.a. RoH a.k.a. RoHo
A named person of interest
Perp-walked from courthouse in a seedy hospital gown
Jailed for alleged attempted murder of Rebecca in car crash
Bond hearing 05.05, preliminary hearing on charges above, 05.12
Property searched twice by authories
Has possibly appeared at inquisition hearing(s)

Eugene Kimmi a.k.a. EK
Has not been named person of interest or suspect
DUI charges pending; preliminary hearing on same 05.19
Property searched once
Has possibly appeared at inquisiton hearing(s)

BroHo1 and BroHo2
BroHo1 works at Brown Co. jail; said to be reason RoHo moved to Atchison Co. facility
BroHo2 had property searched during second Hollister warrant

"erv"
name, or nickname, or acronym, of person who is said to have appeared at inquisition(s) and blamed it on a cougar

Addendum to list above:
And we all know who Pat Kimmi is, and that's why we're here.

(feel free to correct or to add anything!)

Just an addition...
Roger & Rebecca were residents of Nemaha County (although I believe all personal property + real estate in Nemaha County has been sold).
The RH hearing coming up is in Brown County (re: car crash near Fairview).
The EK hearing coming up is in Brown County (re: DUI - Hiawatha)
The Pat Kimmi case is Atchison County.

BroHo1 is in Brown County.
BroHo2 owns land in Nemaha County but I believe is a resident of Leavenworth County.

All counties are adjoining & hope that their combined efforts will solve this case.

Something to add to the summary.
I think we had an article from the Atchison Daily Globe that EK and his attorney were the last to testify in the inquisiton process. If I remember right I think it was for a
number of hours.

1969 Mary

Something to add to the summary.
I think we had an article from the Atchison Daily Globe that EK and his attorney were the last to testify in the inquisiton process. If I remember right I think it was for a
number of hours.

1969 Mary

Here's the Globe article, from 03.29:
---
Atchison County Attorney Jerry Kuckelman said a 2-hour sworn testimony was heard from one witness during the morning hours.
---
According to a televised report, Eugene Kimmi was present with investigators during the inquisition hearing inside the courtroom.

John Ambrosio, a Topeka-based attorney, accompanied Mr. Kimmi.

Mr. Kuckelman refused to confirm or deny if Mr. Kimmi attended the session. He emphasized he was not at liberty to discuss the inquisition testimonies because they were of a confidential matter.
---
http://www.atchisonglobeonline.com/...icleID=13800&SectionID=16&SubSectionID=33&S=1

Another mandatory & heartfelt BUMP, along with a link to an Atchison Globe article, posted today, about the two other persons missing from Atchison Co., a story which received comment in our earlier threads but has no thread itself:

Missing couple case lingers
Vanishing stymies authorities

http://www.atchisonglobeonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=16&SubSectionID=33&ArticleID=13998&TM=45231.61

Pat's case receives a brief mention:
Sheriff Calhoon said since the elderly couple disappeared, authorities from his office turned their focus to solve the disappearance of Patricia Kimmi. Ms. Kimmi, 58, vanished Nov. 6 from her rural Horton home in Atchison County. He indicated authorities believe the cases are unrelated. He also said there was evidence to suggest the Kimmi case involved foul play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member