KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waaaaaaaaaaaay too close to page 2. BUMP for Pat and for news!!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaay too close to page 2. BUMP for Pat and for news!!!!!

Getting even more impatient. GRRR, how can this happen, no news, no motion, no....nothing? After all the breaks, breaking, surely something has to go forward....?

wiskey horse.... I am riding that impatient train.... me too... all the way in to the station.

I see that another Hollister auction is coming up this week! I believe it will take place on thursday may 6th. Harrter Auction is handling this one too. This one is the property of Rebecca Hollister and "others". There is a buggy, saddles, coins,

(Yep! I saw some Home Interiors!)

This sale bill doesn't list whose property this is but the ad that will be in the Holton Recorder on Monday says it is Rebecca Hollister.

http://www.hartterauction.com/Auctions/TackAuction/TackAuction.htm

There has to be some new developements soon! What they could possibly be waiting for I don't know... and I definitly want them to dot every "i" and cross all their "t's" ... but I hate the waiting!

Yes, the waiting is extremely stressful!

I wonder why ReHo would use the same auction service? I also wonder why she would sell some of the items on the sale bill listing. Maybe they are excess Home Interior products . . . . . like nativity scene. I'd not part with mine unless I had another or was pretty desperate.

Thoughts and prayers go out to all of Pat's family and friends as well as the numerous WS members.

Given the choice ....I could see her selling before he (mr h) has a chance to sell them out from under her. He's already screwed her out of a bunch (in more ways than one). jmho

I've been thinking, someone said that RoH has his peliminary hearing in early May, right? Well, surely some more will come out at that hearing don't you think? Most likely they are waiting to get that out of the way and then they will move forward on Patricia's case.... ((I hope)) I sure hope they don't wait until his trial is completely over -- THAT could take a very long time!!

I've been thinking, someone said that RoH has his peliminary hearing in early May, right? Well, surely some more will come out at that hearing don't you think? Most likely they are waiting to get that out of the way and then they will move forward on Patricia's case.... ((I hope)) I sure hope they don't wait until his trial is completely over -- THAT could take a very long time!!

He's got a Brown County bond reduction hearing on May 5 and a preliminary hearing on May 12. Both should be in the news and perhaps kick-start further coverage of the Atchison County case.

Ah, a new month, a new week.
Hoping this is the time that an arrest (s) will be made on behalf of Patricia Kimmi.
But I realize that LE and the DA have lots of evidence and are doing a thorough job.

heard through the grapevine that there were some possible human remains found on the reservation yesterday or the day before. anyone else hear anything like that?

nevermind. the article i found on the hiawatha world website says it was a man and they know his identity. i imagine it was the man that went missing last month from there. sending good vibes to his family.

A very early Monday morning bump to the top for Pat. Here is to hoping that the prosecutor also has Pat at the top of his list of cases to be judicially resolved.

Maybe he will go into the office later this morning, sit down with Pat's case file, and find the element of information gleaned from extensive investigating that he seeks in order to serve arrest warrants.

My thoughts and prayers are with the entire Kimmi family as a new week begins in this oh-so-long waiting process.

bumping up for you Pat... especially thinking of you today as the movers are here to pack us out... and I know that Rita says you loved that job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow