KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but what an absolute *advertiser censored* ROHO is to even try to reduce his bond.
Uuhhhh sorry, but NO, you are going to have to sit there for awhile before you FRY, Moron.

My first reaction, when I heard him, on the Hiawatha World video, say, "I'm innocent," was "In a pig's eye you are, (bleep-bleep)."

Ah but it's hard to be a Christian at times!

My condolences to family and friends, I cannot even begin to imagine...

sadly, this thread is another one that will be changed to "found deceased." Just unbelievable.

I don't know why, but his case has touched me so much. I feel so involved and I didn't even know Pat or her family. I remember being out of town both in January and March. I instructed my Mom to call me if they found out anything about Pat while I was gone.

When I heard this sad news today I was actually shaking. I am so sad for the Kimmi family. However I'm glad they can at least finally have a funeral for Pat. That not knowing where she was would have been the hardest thing I can even imagine doing. I'm glad they will at least have her back now.

Now maybe things can move forward in the case. I know this will speed things up. I'm so thankful that they did find her because prosecution will be so much easier for LE.

Today is my birthday. It's strange to me that all this came out on my BD.

Questions:

Was there another search that led to finding her?
Was she buried or hidden somewhere?
Was she on RH's property or his brother's property?
Did ReH ever get out of the hospital?

Mima

Rita, Gene, Tony, and David
You have shown such dignity through all of this. Your Mom would be so proud of all you. I'm happy that you have her home for Mother's Day. Even if it's not the way you wanted. You can now take your kids to visit Ninny! May God continue to bless all of you.

Something was nagging me all day to stick around the forums, just got the feeling that something was going to break in either with Pat or Haleigh or somebody. Just a feeling I've had all day. However, that naughty work gets in the way sometimes and I'm just getting here now.

Praise be that the bond isn't lowered, and praise be that Pat has been found and can be put to rest as her family would want. Please know that the family and Pat's friends are in my thoughts and prayers, there are still difficult days ahead and we here are with all of you. Pat will have justice, the Lord will see to that.

I've been coming here for 7+ months hoping to see, well, anything but this. These things just shouldn't happen.

My deepest condolences, Rita & family. My heart breaks for all of you. May your dear sweet mother now rest in peace.

Praying for the Kimmi family today.

Are they still having a press conference, or did I miss it? I'm trying to read here, clean a ceiling fan, and plan out dinner at the same time.

My prayers to Rita and all of Patrica's family and friends. I am glad you have your answer but so sorry for the loss of your beloved sister, mother, grandmother, aunt, daughter and friend.

May you rest in peace now Patrica. You can be laid to rest now with the love, dignity and respect you deserve.

(more info)
---
"Kuckelman said he anticipates filing charges in the Kimmi case in a matter of weeks. He indicated Wednesday that capital murder charges were under consideration.

"The remains found during an excavation at the Bruce Hollister property were discovered nearly six months to the day Kimmi disappeared."
---
http://cjonline.com/news/local/2010-05-05/kimmi_remains_believed_found
------
also....
---
""We are not ruling anyone out," said Atchison Co. prosecuting attorney, Jerry Kuckelman. "But we plan to charge at least one person in this crime."
---
http://stjoechannel.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=128025

I'm so sorry to read this. Although I don't post, I checked this thread every single day. There was something about Pat that just caught my heart.

And even though I think we all knew she was gone...it's still a painful shock when it's confirmed. I guess that is the spark of hope that lives in us all.

My condolences to the Kimmi family.

Pat is the reason I registered on Websleuths and although I rarely post, I've checked here for news daily ever since. So sad to hear, yet thankful that Pat can now be laid to rest. I'm so sorry for the Kimmi family...my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member