KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to keep Pat up top - at the very least until another arrest or two are made....

Excellent article!! Thank you for posting these links. Very emotional start to the day!

Good Morning All --

Although it has been several days since the discovery of Pat's remains, I've been away and catching up on reading the site. I am still numb from seeing the words "Found Deceased" and this thread and reading the information from when I left. I'm really speechless and can't overcome it. Haven't had time to read the article referred to above but will try to make time soon.
Pat's children and families are such wonderful people. I could NOT have watched RoHo walk away from the bond hearing and done nothing like they did. I'd have headed for him and kicked him in the groin just to say 'hello you horrible piece of humanity.'
My prayers are non-stop as the Kimmi kids hold in much that is unknown to the public. The Lord will keep them within his loving arms forever. It must be very difficult for them and I applaud them for their continued courage and strength.
Wishing everyone in the family and on this thread a good day and hope that the storms last night didn't touch anyone here. Prayers of strength and courage to those whose lives were affected.

I just read the article and accompaning interviews.
Tears are flowing.

It brings up my first emotions when Patricia Kimmi went missing and then knowing
someone had abducted her.. Why?
Who would want to harm a nice woman like Partricia?
And then realizing that the evidence was pointing to a suspect and then ultimately to the one who gave the order.
So d a m n sad. Such a loss!

But we cannot turn back time...
Patricia is found.
'I once was lost but now am found. Was blind, but now I see.
Amazing Grace.

Thank you for the words from Amazing Grace dreamweaver. It's a very comforting phrase.

Goodmorning everyone. Bump up to the top for Pat and her family. Justice WILL be served SOON. I just know it!

Keeping Pat and her family in my prayers! Let's keep her on the first page until RoHo is behind bars for what he did to Pat and her family...not just for the car wreck.

I believe RoHo has a preliminary hearing tomorrow in re: the ReHo/tractor-trailer rig matter.

Prayers for Ms. Kimmi's family and friends.

Salem

knza.com has a news article 'Hollister in court today'...County Attorney Kevin Hill said Hollister's wife, Rebecca, is to testify during the proceeding.

wibw.com said they asked for permission to have camera coverage in court ...but were denied.

15 Year Old Lauded for Kimmi Search Website (w/video)

HORTON -- Dallas Bond was only 14 years old when he took on the daunting task of creating a website, searching for tips and information in last fall's disappearance of Patricia Kimmi. In his effort to help Brown and Atchison County authorities, Bond spent countless hours shaping Patricia Kimmi EZ Web 123.com. Although the Horton High freshman never realized the family reunion he and Patricia's relatives were hoping for; he kept up their spirits.

He did it with blue wristbands reading "Patricia Kimmi" and "People for Pat."
---

video & more at
http://www.wibw.com/localnews/headlines/93525689.html

15 Year Old Lauded for Kimmi Search Website (w/video)

HORTON -- Dallas Bond was only 14 years old when he took on the daunting task of creating a website, searching for tips and information in last fall's disappearance of Patricia Kimmi. In his effort to help Brown and Atchison County authorities, Bond spent countless hours shaping Patricia Kimmi EZ Web 123.com. Although the Horton High freshman never realized the family reunion he and Patricia's relatives were hoping for; he kept up their spirits.

He did it with blue wristbands reading "Patricia Kimmi" and "People for Pat."
---

video & more at
http://www.wibw.com/localnews/headlines/93525689.html

I just came here to post this. This young man stepped up to help us from the very beginning. He has the kindest heart.

Well, today might give some insight on exactly what ReHo knows.
No news stations there, but can the public be there?

Hollister Trial Begins in Attempted Murder Case

---
Trooper Clary read a written statement from the driver of the tanker. "I could see hands pushing. The passenger was saying 'no no no.' The driver had an angry look in his eye," the driver told Clary.

Clary went on to say, "when I asked Mrs. Hollister if her husband [intentionally] crashed the car, she didn't answer." He says Mr. Hollister told him he didn't remember what happened and that he must have blacked out.
---

and more, at
http://stjoechannel.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=129735

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads