KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to that poster who mentioned Reba?

51210reho6.jpg

I'd like to have a word with them....

eta.... sorry my ho post was not constructed well. I just mean to say they are all in the same HO(ver craft) (ie "boat")

and all laughing aside they should ALL PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO PAT AND HER CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN. (please dually note I have note mentioned EK :-(

Is it just me, or does anyone else see smiles on the perps' faces? Maybe they're just nervous, but it's unsettling to me.

I think they are both DUMB enough to think they are celebrities and that they, through their attorney's, will be rewarded for giving information to authorities.

Whatever happened to that poster who mentioned Reba?

51210reho6.jpg

I'd like to have a word with them....

Seems to me that the poster was gone as fast as he/she came! And really, REBA and Marlboro Man!! :puke: What a slap in the face to those real celebrities!!!

This "woman" has some nerve even cracking any kind of a smile.....ever again.....same with her piece of garbage husband.....MOO MOO MOO

I would like to know what the motive was for the murder. I have read a great deal about it from the beginning in November but I haven't seen any guesses for the motive.

Money?? Hate?? Time WILL tell all.

RoHo's attorney did say that ReHO was on some "mind altering drugs". If she can look in the mirror and see Reba, I'd say she is on some waaaaay good !!!! Where can I get some of that?? Of course, this is all in my most humble opinion. I don't usually post but I just had to say that!!! Wow I feel better now.

Hold on tight folks, HELL IS COMING. Not that any of us have to worry about that. Rita and Gene (and the entire family) I don't know what would be better~~ finding out all the details of what happened to your mom or wondering in your heads over and over how it all happened. When this does all come out, I pray though that everything you find out helps the healing and does not cause you more pain.

Kimmi Family Please Please Please know that we are all still right beside you and are Continuosly Praying for you...

Kimmi Family Please Please Please know that we are all still right beside you and are Continuosly Praying for you...

It felt good to do a little jesting (although not all in fun, some very serious thoughts out there) yesterday and lightened the mood for a Friday. BUT, in the end, our thoughts are with Rita, Gene and their families.

Prayers of many from throughout our great country will be with you now and into the future as this case continues. :praying: Your strength and courage is so something so many of us don't feel we'd have. Know that there are many who admire what a wonderful family Pat has.

Lord, please continue to hold Pat's children and grandchildren in your strong and loving arms. They know that you will help them carry on through this horrible experience. Bless them with continued courage and strength. Thank you, Lord, for your love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member