KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
why why why did she not say ANYTHING when they were playing musical trucks?????? I do not understand what kind of person would see on the news the truck description and the hat and money clip info and not say a damned word!

I agree beerslinger, Fairy1 & Whiskety Horse! She HAD to know that the hat and money clip were HIS as well as recognizing the truck description. As I recall, she was supposedly afraid of him (or maybe we WS members speculated that idea). I still don't believe that she is "Miss/Mrs Innocent."

In my opinion (my catty :cat: opinion), ReHo does NOT in any way, shape or form resemble Reba!

(Just a smile after a rough couple of days for the Kimmi family)

Watching Reba on TV right now. All I can say is.....NO WAY!

That ReHo is one awful human. A good match for EvilWalkingEarth.

At the end of a St Joe Channel vid today Rita said something...
I PRAY she gets her wish, and all of these "people" go to prison.

rita-3.jpg

I agree beerslinger, Fairy1 & Whiskety Horse! She HAD to know that the hat and money clip were HIS as well as recognizing the truck description. As I recall, she was supposedly afraid of him (or maybe we WS members speculated that idea). I still don't believe that she is "Miss/Mrs Innocent."

She HAD to have known!!!! I guess it never occurred to her to say so until her murderer husband tried to kill HER.

That's soooooooooooooo sad. If she was really afraid of him, she NEVER should have been in that vehicle with him. And, IMO, she NEVER would have mentioned it when she was in that vehicle with him.

Was she in on the abduction/murder, found about it after the fact, or is she just an idiot?

it was awfully convenient that she says she was in kc at her daughters when it happened. i wonder if there are any other witnesses that can corroborate that BESIDES the daughter

just catching up on everything... my heart breaks for Rita and Pat and all the Kimmi family.

The details that are coming out... the evidence.....

**thud**

so WHY IS EK NOT CHARGED YET? This is one thing I do not understand!

You can bet that if the evidence was there, law enforcement would have him in custody. So, they probably are missing some key points or evidence and hoping that those will be clarified or turn up at some point. Atchison County Attorney Jerry Kuckelman Jr. did say that another person may be arrested yet.

RoHo has to be squirming. He can't point the finger at anyone without revealing his own involvement in this. Will he try to cut a deal down the line as a last resort?

All we can do is pray for justice for Pat and the Kimmi family. I can't imagine how hard it was to sit there as a member of the family and hear what they heard. I'm sure the trial will be even more horrific. Be strong and keep the faith Kimmis.

You can bet that if the evidence was there, law enforcement would have him in custody. So, they probably are missing some key points or evidence and hoping that those will be clarified or turn up at some point. Atchison County Attorney Jerry Kuckelman Jr. did say that another person may be arrested yet.

RoHo has to be squirming. He can't point the finger at anyone without revealing his own involvement in this. Will he try to cut a deal down the line as a last resort?

All we can do is pray for justice for Pat and the Kimmi family. I can't imagine how hard it was to sit there as a member of the family and hear what they heard. I'm sure the trial will be even more horrific. Be strong and keep the faith Kimmis.
ITA with you Jane. I pray that if RoHo can do one honorable thing in his life he will admit to what he did and turn in the *others* that were involved. I pray to God for that.

Saying extra prayers for the Kimmi kids this week. It's taken me all week to read all the news articals from the hearing. Not because there were so many but becase each one contained awful details that were extremly upsetting to read about having happened to someone I knew. I can't even begin to imagine the pain the family has suffered. I hope the grandkids don't ever have to hear any of these details. God be with you all and keep you strong.

I can only hope that RoHo is doing some serious soul searching as the trial date of November 30th approaches. He will fare much better if he tells the truth about his actions, and who was the guiding force behind those actions, prior to this going before a jury of his peers.

Why would he be so willing to be the only person to take the fall for this horrific act of violence against such a sweet lady when it is obvious that there is AT LEAST one other person involved?

Conspiracy and complicity to commit murder charges should be brought against the person who had the most to gain from dear Patricia's demise, and who most likely (!!!) sought out this contract killing.

I have no doubt that person is the one who convinced RoHo to so grievously damage the Kimmi children and grandchildren.

The sad thing is that not only has the Kimmi family suffered such irreparable harm, but so has the perpetrator's family (speaking of RoHo). While it is not often that I feel compassion for the family members of a perpetrator, there are innocent members of his family who have to now deal with the stigma of being related to an alleged murderer.

The actions perpetrated by RoHo, and the one who directed the "hit" on Patricia, have far-reaching consequences.

Rita, Gene, and the rest of the Kimmi family, you are each day in my thoughts and prayers. I keep this forum open on my computer every day, checing in repeatedly for updates. Each time I do a page refresh, I say a little prayer for strength for all of you. God bless you, each and every one.

Sylvia Brown is going to be at Golden Eagle towards the end of Sept. (24th & 25th? I think). It would be really interesting to have the Kimmi kids in the audience!!!!

It would be really interesting what she'd have to say about what happened.

Uhhh, no offense but not as far as I am concerned. Sylvia Brown is a horrible idea. The Kimmi family is a very religious family, I don't see them falling for the likes of Brown.

I did not know until a few years after my cousins death but my family apparently paid that woman thousands for a reading (four iirc), what a bunch of carp. Nothing she said was true, NOTHING.

Just my opinion.

Dsn

thinking of the Kimmi family today. What a beautiful fall day it was... and it reminds me of the day I heard about Pat almost a year ago. My prayers and thoughts for peace are with you guys.

Uhhh, no offense but not as far as I am concerned. Sylvia Brown is a horrible idea. The Kimmi family is a very religious family, I don't see them falling for the likes of Brown.

I did not know until a few years after my cousins death but my family apparently paid that woman thousands for a reading (four iirc), what a bunch of carp. Nothing she said was true, NOTHING.

Just my opinion.

Dsn

I sure didn't bring it up to upset anyone. It was just a thought. Sorry about that.

I just thought it would be interesting. It would for sure show if she was a fake or not. If she couldn't pick up vibes from them on her own she would be a fake. It would prove if she had any special powers or not.

It was just a thought. Didn't mean to stir up anything.

I don't get the religion thing though. People that believe in her are not religious? I don't get what you mean. Oh well, forget it.

Dumb idea.

Stay strong Kimmi kids...justice, when served, will be sweet. Your mother would be proud of the way you all have conducted yourselves during this very difficult time, I know I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73