KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
October 4th...new hearing at 9:00 am that day because EK still wants alimony payments (OVERpayments, I believe they're referred to in the court docs) to be returned to him. Based on court testimony, he feels that she must have died in early November and would like all payments made after that date to be returned. THERE'S STILL NO DEATH CERTIFICATE, EK and whatever lawyer you're using currently. Whatdo YOU know that we don't??? If you're relying on court testimony...ummmm....have you listened to OTHER testimony? Do you know what ELSE can be alleged if we're going to base our legal moves on that? GOOD LUCK. You continue to tell your dwindling group of "friends" how sorry you are and cry those fake tears - once again, as always, it comes down to money to you, NOT THAT OUR MOM AND NINNY WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED. I want to write 100,000 really wrong things right now.

AND October 4th at 1:00 pm EK's dui sentencing. A full day of fun and games...I can't WAIT.
Rita, I will be there with you!!!! In spirit!!!!!!! Good luck EK... you are going to need it! And if I said it once I say it agian!!! Where is the DA on charging the person who did the HIRING! WE ALL KNOW WHO MOST LIKELY DID IT!!!!!!! Rita, I hope you are on that DA like white on rice!!!!!!!!!!!

prayers, positive thoughts, and all other things good all aimed at the Kimmi family... Stay strong guys!!!!!!

Bump, with prayers and hugs for those who truly love her.

October 4th...new hearing at 9:00 am that day because EK still wants alimony payments (OVERpayments, I believe they're referred to in the court docs) to be returned to him. Based on court testimony, he feels that she must have died in early November and would like all payments made after that date to be returned. THERE'S STILL NO DEATH CERTIFICATE, EK and whatever lawyer you're using currently. Whatdo YOU know that we don't??? If you're relying on court testimony...ummmm....have you listened to OTHER testimony? Do you know what ELSE can be alleged if we're going to base our legal moves on that? GOOD LUCK. You continue to tell your dwindling group of "friends" how sorry you are and cry those fake tears - once again, as always, it comes down to money to you, NOT THAT OUR MOM AND NINNY WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED. I want to write 100,000 really wrong things right now.

AND October 4th at 1:00 pm EK's dui sentencing. A full day of fun and games...I can't WAIT.

I just don't understand how he can be so stupid! I mean seriously!!!
It sounds like his circle of friends are seeing the big picture....thank God!
Time seems to be moving so slow waiting for justice.

I can only hope that RoHo is doing some serious soul searching as the trial date of November 30th approaches. He will fare much better if he tells the truth about his actions, and who was the guiding force behind those actions, prior to this going before a jury of his peers.

Why would he be so willing to be the only person to take the fall for this horrific act of violence against such a sweet lady when it is obvious that there is AT LEAST one other person involved?

Conspiracy and complicity to commit murder charges should be brought against the person who had the most to gain from dear Patricia's demise, and who most likely (!!!) sought out this contract killing.

I have no doubt that person is the one who convinced RoHo to so grievously damage the Kimmi children and grandchildren.

The sad thing is that not only has the Kimmi family suffered such irreparable harm, but so has the perpetrator's family (speaking of RoHo). While it is not often that I feel compassion for the family members of a perpetrator, there are innocent members of his family who have to now deal with the stigma of being related to an alleged murderer.

The actions perpetrated by RoHo, and the one who directed the "hit" on Patricia, have far-reaching consequences.

Rita, Gene, and the rest of the Kimmi family, you are each day in my thoughts and prayers. I keep this forum open on my computer every day, checing in repeatedly for updates. Each time I do a page refresh, I say a little prayer for strength for all of you. God bless you, each and every one.

How can ROHO do any serious soul searching when the man obviously does not possess one? A more callous individual would be hard to come by. All I can hope for is that he feels physical and mental pain for the rest of his miserable life, for his pain is the only pain he feels.

I also send my prayers to all Pat's family, they have inherited Pat's soul, which is strong, loving and righteous, which they have shown in not asking for Roho's life. They are better people than me.

May EK loose on both counts, BIG TIME. And if you'd like, I'd write the 100,000 wrong things for you - love...WH

Thinking of Pat and her lovely family today. Hope there is more progress soon.

Often thinking of Pat and her family with prayer. Although there doesn't appear to be any news, I hope this case is being worked behind the scenes and justice will be served.

Official countdown to DUI sentencing: 53 hours, 20 minutes. The clock is ticking, E. Can't wait to see you and your high-priced lawyer, Mr. Fancypants.

Quick update, E got rid of the last person who was staying with the sawmill and has basically kept it running for the last 3 yrs. On Friday, Sept. 24, he and his fiance/wife called the sheriff and reported that my cousin DJ had stolen a truck from them (a truck that our Grandma left him when she passed away). They also locked up the sawmill and apparently removed him from the business accounts, replacing him with the fiance/wife. DJ, having invested more than 20 yrs and trying to keep things going for the sake of Gma & Gpa's hard work, told E he'd stay if he gave him POA to take care of things while E goes to jail (which makes me do a little happy dance every time I think about it). BUT...the day of their appt came and went. E said he didn't have the money to pay another lawyer to give DJ POA. So DJ walked.

There is so much more than that that has gone on...I will update more later.

Our hearing for 9am on Oct. 4 has been continued to Oct. 15.

E - 53 hrs, 10 min.

Official countdown to DUI sentencing: 53 hours, 20 minutes. The clock is ticking, E. Can't wait to see you and your high-priced lawyer, Mr. Fancypants.

Quick update, E got rid of the last person who was staying with the sawmill and has basically kept it running for the last 3 yrs. On Friday, Sept. 24, he and his fiance/wife called the sheriff and reported that my cousin DJ had stolen a truck from them (a truck that our Grandma left him when she passed away). They also locked up the sawmill and apparently removed him from the business accounts, replacing him with the fiance/wife. DJ, having invested more than 20 yrs and trying to keep things going for the sake of Gma & Gpa's hard work, told E he'd stay if he gave him POA to take care of things while E goes to jail (which makes me do a little happy dance every time I think about it). BUT...the day of their appt came and went. E said he didn't have the money to pay another lawyer to give DJ POA. So DJ walked.

E - 53 hrs, 10 min.

Re: bold.....good for him!! I'm glad you are doing the happy dance. I got a good laugh from that part of your post. Please know that while things are quiet, we are still thinking of your family, and patiently waiting for justice for your mom and your family.

Which hearing is continued till the 15th?

ETA: Nevermind my question about the hearing...I scrolled up and read about it.

E - 53 hrs, 10 min.

what's with the fiance/wife title??? Poor DJ, he must be devestated. Can't wait for your update....get typing girl! LOL.

Am praying for a judge who is a hang 'em high kind of guy!

9:09am CT time. Thinking of the good Kimmis and praying for the devistation and ruin of the rotten black apple twisting on its diseased stem. Evil to the core.

Hell is coming. :dervish:

what's with the fiance/wife title??? Poor DJ, he must be devestated. Can't wait for your update....get typing girl! LOL.

Am praying for a judge who is a hang 'em high kind of guy!

Sorry...I've actually come here a couple times and then felt overwhelmed at trying to explain it all - it's SO confusing!!! In addition to reporting DJ as having stolen his own truck basically, they also went into David & Lori's trailer and changed the locks. Unfortunately, it was never put in David's name while he still worked at the sawmill, so there was nothing they could do about it. Supposedly, it has been sold to someone else. About twenty people in our family, within minutes of being called, hitched up trailers, went over there and moved the rest of their stuff out. It was really sad, thinking that there is NOTHING sacred in E's world. He has to be a sad, pathetic shell of a human being. When confronted by anyone, he blames everything on the fiance/wife. I say "fiance/wife" because I don't really know if she's still his sister in law or if they secretly got married.

I feel so sorry for DJ because he stayed for the RIGHT reasons, not because it was an easy thing to do or because he always wanted to be there - and look where it got him. It's so unfortunate that people pay the price because they actually have morals.

The sheriff was called twice this weekend for more civil matters. It's stupid and senseless and I'm saying right here and now that someone else is bound to get hurt before it's all over...and it better not be someone in MY family. Right is right and wrong is wrong and people better get that straight in their heads. IT'S ABSOLUTELY SENSELESS. And, once again, it all comes down to a love of money. Every single person involved in this has only seen dollar signs in some way. It makes me want to vomit. My Mom's life...for a price.

I worried about posting some of this because the DUI is unrelated to my Mom's case...but if you read between the lines...it really is. We'll all take justice in whatever form it comes.

FYI: People who don't know how to use or check a breaker box are NOT going to be able to operate a sawmill business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member