KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing Pat's babies and grandbabies a Happy Thanksgiving. Keep thoughts and memories of your Mom close to your hearts - she is there with you!

Thank you all for the Happy Thanksgiving wishes and I hope everyone here had a good day as well.

We all spent most of the day together and had a good time. I know for me, this Thanksgiving brought a lot of reflection and spending it with Rita, Tony, David, and their families meant a lot more than past Thanksgivings.

Tomorrow, there is a motion hearing in Atchison County that several of us will be attending. Hopefully, everything goes well with no setbcks or delays.

Hmmmm...Heathman didn't call or show up for the pretrial motion hearing. Nice.

Hmmmm...Heathman didn't call or show up for the pretrial motion hearing. Nice.

This just ticks me off. Is this trial not important to him? Too busy of a schedule? A ploy to have grounds for an appeal later? It definitely shows a lack respect to everyone else involved in this nightmare. I guess whatever it takes to drag this out as long as possible. I would not be surprised if there is whining down the road wanting to file and have motions heard.

We do not have any say in the scheduling of these trials and hearings, yet we can remember them and be present. We take unpaid leave, set our schedules aside, make different arrangements for our kids, and even close our businesses to make sure we can be there.

I better quit before I really get worked up. Time to go cool off.

It's maddening, it's stressful - but we are all here for you guys. Vent away, because we are here seething right alongside you. Justice is slow, but you have to believe that it will come. Warm thoughts to all of you -

Motion hearing today in Brown County for Hollister at 1:00 pm.

I hope there will be some interesting photos available later - for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. I could say I'm not laughing...but that would be a lie.

Thank you all again for continuing to stand with us. We are so blessed to have this additional community of support and understanding.

The good news is, boys, that because of your advanced ages, studies show you MIGHT fare a little better when you get to prison than younger inmates tend to. Just something to think about.

Heathman failed to show in court...again. Pretrial motions for the Brown County case are rescheduled for sometime in March and the trial will be in April.

Hollister was sporting a large purple/black eye and a few stitches. Maybe I can post a pic later. Rumored to be from some sort of altercation w/ an inmate.

Black eyes seem to be an epidemic lately. We meet E on the road occasionally and he's still wearing a neckbrace.

Now that's a serious black eye. I wish him many more!

Heathman failed to show in court...again. Pretrial motions for the Brown County case are rescheduled for sometime in March and the trial will be in April.

Hollister was sporting a large purple/black eye and a few stitches. Maybe I can post a pic later. Rumored to be from some sort of altercation w/ an inmate.

Black eyes seem to be an epidemic lately. We meet E on the road occasionally and he's still wearing a neckbrace.

What kind of justice is this that the attorney can just blow this all off and not show up? Can't the judge put him in jail for this??? I've never heard of this kind of nonsense. GRRRR, next someone should give the atty a black eye!

The good news is, boys, that because of your advanced ages, studies show you MIGHT fare a little better when you get to prison than younger inmates tend to. Just something to think about.

Seeing that big ole shiner on RH's eye - sure doesn't look that way!

Something for EK to look forward to...

:) HUGE hugs for the family!

(too funny, lol)

One punch at a time?

A shiner big enough to be from God himself!

Sorry, had to.

Hugs, prayers,
Dsn

ETA: Nice officer behind him appears to be trying ever so hard not to laugh out loud :)

Hollister Trial in Brown County Moved to April
---
Roger Hollister, 58, now faces trial beginning April 11, 2011 for a Feb. 26 incident in which he allegedly swerved his Buick SUV into the path of an oncoming semi to kill his wife, Rebecca, 55, who was a passenger. He is charged in Brown County with attempted first-degree murder and aggravated intimidation of a witness.

Brown County District Court Judge James Patton granted a motion for continuance Friday filed by Hollister's attorney, James Heathman.
---
Heathman said the continuance was necessary to prepare for this case and an upcoming companion case in Atchison County
---
more at
http://www.hiawathaworldonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=21&ArticleID=5267
TRIAL FOR HOLLISTER POSTPONED FOR SECOND TIME IN BROWN COUNTY ATTEMPTED MURDER CASE
---
Judge Patton rescheduled the trial for April 11-15.
---
Hollister’s attorney, James Heathman of Topeka, took part in the hearing via phone.
---
Hollister is also charged with capital murder in Atchison County stemming from the death of 58-year-old Patricia Kimmi of rural Horton in November of last year.

A jury trial in that case is set to begin February 22nd.
Hollister remains in the Atchison County Jail in lieu of $3 million bond in the Atchison County case and $1.5 million in the Brown County case.

more at
http://www.knzafm.com/stories/06144...BROWN-COUNTY-ATTEMPTED-MURDER-CASE_163753.php

More on the Roho shiner:
Hollister injured in jail fight

Roger Hollister, a 58-year-old Nemaha County farmer charged with capital murder in the death of Patricia Kimmi, received injuries to his face during a fight with another inmate last week in the Atchison County Jail.
---
Atchison County Undersheriff Larry Myer told KNZA Radio in Hiawatha that a fight broke out Dec. 2 between Hollister and Robert Warman, 50. Hollister was taken to the Atchison Hospital, where he was treated for facial injuries and released back into the custody of the jail.
---
more at
http://cjonline.com/news/local/2010-12-06/hollister_injured_in_jail_fight

wow... RoHo is just having Karma bite him in the scrawny ole' a$$ isn't he????

L
O
L
O
L
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do so love Karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online