KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that all the Kimmi's are taking a well deserved couple of days to themselves. Want to thank them all for making us all so welcome and taking us into their lives and their hearts. Our "little horse group" was amazed at our welcome and we each took something home with us that will stay forever in our hearts. Pat was truly blessed with her family, her friends, her faith and her community and I'm sure that justice will bless her too.

This is a Sunday morning bump for Pat and her kids, grandkids and many other relatives and friends.

Quoting "cookin" from 6-17 ---- A "bump" this morning for Patricia Kimmi and prayers for strength for the Kimmi family for the long road ahead. You have a support group that seems to be nation wide. God bless you all.

I can add nothing to that post except that Pat's family and this support group never leaves my thoughts and prayers.

Bump for the Kimmi family! I am so glad that some excitement happened while I was on vacation! Hope there is even more action soon.

I guess no news is good news but I sure wish that things would start to move in Kansas, surely there is more going on than being said??

I am moved in for the most part (( my new move with the military))) and I finally have internet... so bump

if this was a "contract killing" (as a lot of us thought it would be) where is the arrest for the son of a biatch that took out the contract on patricia kimmi?

I am moved in for the most part (( my new move with the military))) and I finally have internet... so bump

if this was a "contract killing" (as a lot of us thought it would be) where is the arrest for the son of a biatch that took out the contract on patricia kimmi?

Great to have you back nursey!!!! Hope the move went well and you and family are getting settled in.

Yep - have had a bit of activity, but I can't help thinking there will be more - sooner, rather than later!

Hoorah! Welcome back. I feel certain that nursebeeme's back-in-action karma will now speed this case along.

Glad you're back, Nurse....and yes, I am waiting like you for the additional arrest(s)....

Missed you nurse...Hope you remembered it get a hair cut...We need all the help we can get..

BUMP! Just an observation, but I notice when Rita and Gene go quiet around here, something is about to break. Hope that's the case this time!

nursebeeme: So glad to see you back with us. Hope your move went well.

I am hoping we have more good 'breaking' news from Horton, KS.
It shouldn't take too much longer to arrest the man who ordered the murder of Patricia Kimmi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288