KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #7, New Arrest 3/12/13

I can not speak for them, obviously, but a mod might want to consider setting up a thread in the basement for discussion that I think is going to be very graphic.

So very kind a thought. I consider Pat a dear dear friend, and I admit the tissue box is close at hand. But I am reading along with everything, trying to understand even how evil minds could do such a thing. I won't speak on behalf of the family, that's for sure, but I will bet they will come back to this thread, and post if they are able to. You guys have been a constant support, month after long month.

dsntslp,
for some reason I thought there was a thread for Pat in the family support thread in the missing forum... I just did a cursory search and cannot find it ??? perhaps it was moved once she was found???

I agree that a support thread for families might be good in this forum as well

:censored: Ok - now my heart is pounding :mad:

suziegilbert Suzie Gilbert
Defense leading questions to show family may have altered scene before police arrived.

http://twitter.com/suziegilbert

Standard Operating Proceedure. Its a defense tactic. Plant seeds of doubt. Rarely would someone who discovered someone is missing not at least look around before calling police. Rather doubtful the family was carrying bloody rocks with DNA of anyone involved in the case just to toss around the scene when they arrived looking for their mother. :waitasec:

I hope that the Kimmi family knows that we are all sitting here awaiting word on the happenings occurring in that courtroom. I know that many of us would prefer to be there in person to offer our support to this most gracious of families.

I never had the honor of knowing anyone personally involved in this sad and incredibly tragic case, but I feel as though I know Pat and her children. Pat's personality and values have been shared here through the love and respect shown by her children.

I have been in tears for most of the morning as each little tidbit of information is made public from the courtroom. No family should ever have to endure the horror, the sadness, the pain, the indignities that were thrust upon the Kimmis by these evil monsters.

It is my fervent hope that when this trial concludes (with a guilty verdict, I pray), that another trial for the other party involved in this case will soon be on the horizon. The main player in this tragedy needs to be brought to justice, and with a vengeance, as he is, in my opinion, the most evil of all evil.

May God bless you, Kimmi children and extended family, as you sit through what must be a terribly difficult trial for you to witness. Stay strong, as I know you will.

My thoughts and prayers are with each of you.

thoughts on the two fresca cans: there could have been 12 of them sitting out... it doesn't really matter because all of the violence seems to have taken place outside of the home..

MOO....

(((good try defense but it doesn't cut the mustard!)))

How do defense attorney's do what they do? How can they sleep at night when they defend such an animal? Do they have a consience? It doesn't seem right that they can drop hints of questionable actions just to throw the jury off!! I could scream.
What a long morning for the Kimmi family and others. Wonder how many people they plan to take testimomy from today? Where did we lose kq2lourin with her tweets and photos like yesterday?

How do defense attorney's do what they do? How can they sleep at night when they defend such an animal? Do they have a consience? It doesn't seem right that they can drop hints of questionable actions just to throw the jury off!! I could scream.
What a long morning for the Kimmi family and others. Wonder how many people they plan to take testimomy from today? Where did we lose kq2lourin with her tweets and photos like yesterday?
jeans, click on rss feed (right lower corner of tweet page) it shows all tweets. She is still tweeting although wibw's suzie gilbert is doing a better job today imhoo...

((also click on her rss))
http://twitter.com/suziegilbert

Unfortunately it seems like the cameraman is learning how to use the technology. Maybe he'll improve as the testimony goes on. I'm surprised by the number of pictures and now video that is allowed in the court. There was a very high profile murder trial here this month and the best updates were reporters blogging in journal fashion from the courtroom, but the only audio or visual aspects were the opening, closing, and courtroom drawings.

ETA...reporter says the battery just died on the live feed:

Done going live....dead battery. Car dealer employees from Nebraska on witness stand of Hollister trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back