KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #7, New Arrest 3/12/13

also found this from yesterday ((((roho is diabolical!!!!!))))

Myer said he spoke with Hollister on two occasions in December 2009 and that Hollister was both cooperative and calm. He said Hollister gave conflicting statements on the sale of his truck, after law enforcement learned Hollister had traded and then repurchased the truck. Myer said Hollister also showed him a money clip that was identical to that found by investigators, with the exception of the date the coin on the clip was minted.

http://www.hiawathaworldonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=21&ArticleID=5671

so roho traded the truck, bought it back and then burned it....burying part on his land and selling the rest for scrap iron!!!!

and he gets another money clip that looks exactly like the one he lost that had his dna on it!!!!

dude you are SUNK!!!

eta: you could send this jury out right now imhoo!!!! cannot wait to see how the defense explains this away!!!!

From the Sabetha Herald, I understood that RoHo's DNA was NOT on the money clip found at the scene. . . .

Quote "Heathman asked if they dusted the cologne bottle for fingerprints, and Kelly said they did not. Heathman asked if the live rounds were dusted for fingerprints, and Kelly said he did not. He said he sent all the evidence to the Kansas Bureau of Investigation for further examination. Kelly had the DNA report from the money clip, which said Patricia Kimmi’s DNA was on it. However, Roger Hollister’s was not."

Did anyone notice in the short testimony from one of the Nebraska car dealership where RoHo sold and bought back the dually that he called asking for them to check it (the dually) for a money clip he had lost?

RoHo, you aren't too good at covering your tracks!!!

"It all started the night before her disappearance. Eugene came to my door asking to borrow my truck. I trusted him."
http://twitter.com/kq2lourin/statuses/40802433944920064

"I never made no connections, maybe I was stupid" Hollister says Kimmi offered 70k to take care of it. "I don't want your blood money."
http://twitter.com/kq2lourin/statuses/40803115242504192

someone offers you 70k and you make no connections as you allegedly drive EK to Pat's house?????

and RoHo didn't you call later asking for 80K?

http://www.hiawathaworldonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=21&ArticleID=5674

Hollister said he loaned Eugene Kimmi his truck on Friday Nov. 6, 2009, and when he woke up the next morning it was back at his house. He said he didn't think much about it. A week later he said he traded away the truck and few days later ran into Eugene at Hiawatha Implement.

Eugene confronted him and asked where truck was, telling him he needed to get it back. Hollister said it was then it dawned on him what Eugene could have done with his truck.

another snip~

Hollister said he asked Eugene if he killed Pat and Eugene told him to "shut his *advertiser censored* mouth" and get the truck back to destroy. At this point, he says Eugene offered him $10,000 for the truck and another $70,000 to keep quiet.

Hollister became agitated when telling authorities about cutting the truck up with a torch. He said a fuel line exploded and it "burned and burned." Many times during the interview he repeated, "I was so damn scared."

In this interview he blamed Eugene for the murder and said he had no knowledge if it. He detailed burying the truck in his pasture and admitted that he initially lied to law enforcement. Hollister sounded as if he was crying at times as authorities questioned the validity of his statements.

so many conflicting elements to your story roho!.... the rest of the tapes are to be played this afternoon

Many times during the interview he repeated, "I was so damn scared."

This makes me sick to my stomach. He has no idea what "scared" is...Pat did. I honestly don't know how the Kimmi Kids are containing themselves. They are a testament to the woman that raised them! My thoughts are with you guys.

thanks for all of the updates! Also, does anyone know if the Hollister's divorce was ever finalized or even filed? Is ReHo on the witness list?

http://www.newspressnow.com/localnews/26979785/detail.html

On the recorded tape, Atchison County Undersheriff Larry Myer asked Mr. Hollister about possible items left in his truck, including a coin money clip and a Saylor Inc. insurance baseball hat.
Mr. Hollister stated Mr. Kimmi returned his truck “clean as a button,” and about a week later, Mr. Hollister said he sold his truck to a dealership in Tecumseh, Neb.
After the sale, Mr. Hollister said Mr. Kimmi told him to repurchase the truck and destroy it. Mr. Hollister said, in his recorded interview, he questioned Mr. Kimmi’s use of his truck in the disappearance of Mr. Kimmi’s ex-wife. Mr. Hollister stated Mr. Kimmi allegedly said he would give him $70,000 for the use of his truck and an additional $10,000 for destroying the truck.
Mr. Hollister said he told Mr. Kimmi he “did not want his (Eugene Kimmi’s) damn blood money.” He said he asked Mr. Kimmi what he did with his ex-wife and Mr. Kimmi said, “Don’t you worry about what I did with her.”

In addition, Mr. Myer testified to the extensive search on Mr. Hollister’s property.
Mr. Myer told jurors his law enforcement team collected pieces of a “burnt and smashed” truck, a newspaper article about the disappearance of Ms. Kimmi and a sales recipe from the Kimmi Lumber and Saw Mill.
Mr. Myer said he discovered several shotguns in a garage area where the discarded newspaper article was found as well as a bottle of “Black Suede” cologne, similar to what was found along 326th Road near Ms. Kimmi’s home.

The second half of the audio testimony included authorities questioning the validity of Hollister's statements. At one point they plainly told him they thought he was involved in the disappearance and what they thought was the murder of Pat Kimmi.

During the audio testimony, Hollister appeared to be listening intently, taking notes and even nodding his head as if in agreement of what he heard. Occasionally, he would appear upset. It was during those moments that his voice sounded upset on the recording, as authorities grilled him. They told him they were his only lifeline and if he didnt cooperate then they would charge him.

As the audio ended authorities told Hollister they wanted him to wear a wire and meet with Eugene Kimmi. Saying "I'm no ********ter," he indicated that he didn't know if he could keep cover in that arrangement. Authorities said he had to either try or go to jail.

http://www.hiawathaworldonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=21&ArticleID=5675

the only reason RoHo won't implicate EK is because EK in turn would implicate him! It is so stinking obvious!!!!!

I hope they have enough to get EK up there one day as well!!

Kimmi's: so sad that you had to sit through hours of hearing roho on tape today! My thoughts and prayers are with all of you

Monday or Tuesday testimonies said RoHo stated he didnt trust EK so he went with him to Pat's and loaded carpet, now he's saying he let him take the truck overnight. Seems like he changes his stories more than he changes his underwear. The lies are getting deeper and deeper. Prayers and hugs for the Kimmi family.

New tape played from March 2010. Hollister says he helped Eugene Kimmi move a load w his truck 11-6-09, the night Kimmi went missing.

"I never thought anything was going on," Hollister said. "He just wanted some help"

http://twitter.com/kq2lourin/

wonder how he talks his way out of driving out to Pat's house?

this is just crazy how his story changes!

Do you suppose that RoHo thinks that everyone involved in this investigation is as stupid as he is? I just read today's testimonies in the Sabetha Herald and can't remember how many times his story changed. It is just crazy that he can change his story so much and his attorney crew can still defend him. And one thing that stood out to me was his concern for his wife. He did not want her harmed! So the next month or so he tried to kill her! He's just a stupid idiot!
And yes, Michelle41696, I noticed that too. One time he says he loaned the dually tp EK and the next time he says he drove it and followed EK's instructions.
Amazing, totally freakin' amazing!

http://sabethaherald.com/2011/02/24/roger-hollister-capital-murder-trial-day-three-part-i/

http://sabethaherald.com/2011/02/24/roger-hollister-capital-murder-trial-day-three-part-ii/

I have followed Patricia Kimmi's case from the beginning.

I agree with the other posters that Patricia Kimmi's children are the
epitome of what was good in Patricia K's world.

I am with all of Patricia's children in spirit and in prayer.

JMO: But they have already gone through the worst possible thing to happen, losing their mom. Sitting through the trial and hearing the gruesome details probably pales in comparison.

Heard on the news that Mrs H will testify tomorrow, wonder if it will be for him or the prosecutors??? I think I remember from the other hearings that she was out of town the day of the dissaperance, if so then why would she be able to tell police the burial place? How stupid do they think people, police etc are. If EK did it all himself then why/how would Pat end up being burried there on land. Its not like all of this that just happened to occur there for no reason. Its all so heart breaking.

Monday or Tuesday testimonies said RoHo stated he didnt trust EK so he went with him to Pat's and loaded carpet, now he's saying he let him take the truck overnight. Seems like he changes his stories more than he changes his underwear. The lies are getting deeper and deeper. Prayers and hugs for the Kimmi family.

Right? I didn't just dream that?

He specifically said he drove because he didn't trust anyone with his truck. Then he says he trusted EK so he lent it to him. Ummmmm. Does he think the jury is not paying attention? Duma**!

BTW - WELCOME Michelle41696!!! Very happy to have you join us. Pat Kimmi and her family have touched us all deeply and we're in it for the long haul!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back