KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #7, New Arrest 3/12/13

JUSTICEISCOMING.jpg

Welcome snakechaser and thanks for the link. My goodness, Roho certainly isn't getting any better looking as time goes by....what a photo!

Its Friday.

http://stjoechannel.com/fulltext-news/?nxd_id=202517

A suspect in the contract killing of Pat Kimmi turns to authorities for help of his own. The message "hell's coming" was found spray painted outside Eugene Kimmi's sawmill over the weekend.
Kimmi's wife reported the crime on Saturday night. However, authorities said the message can't be considered targeted at him, because it's printed on a county highway.

Hell is Coming indeed.
Btw, when did EK remarry? :sick:

From your link, Little Pony....

"Now Atchison authorities are pushing forward with the case, saying they believe at least two other parties were involved in her murder."

Inquisitions will pick up with five key witnesses in June.

(I wasn't aware that EK remarried either!)

Its Friday.

http://stjoechannel.com/fulltext-news/?nxd_id=202517

Hell is Coming indeed.
Btw, when did EK remarry? :sick:

Brace yourself. His brother's widow. AKA sister-in-law. Her last name is already Kimmi, and they've been living together for probably a year. It's been their dirty little secret (literally, lol) as to whether they got married at some point. I'm waiting to see the proof that they did go ahead and actually jump off that proverbial bridge. It's a match made in Hell. My opinions only, :)

The sil/wife has an on-going mess with w/ my uncle's kids (our cousins) that is way too involved to go into, but let's just say that apparently she and EK are cut from the same cloth. Sad, too, as we know the rest of her family, have been neighbors w/ them for years, and they are really good people. My opinions only, :)

70 months? Geez - hope my hubby doesn't get wind of this!

Is it bad that I could care less what he got over that whole "story"? Obviously the Ho's are not good at planning much of...anything, really...

Brace yourself. His brother's widow. AKA sister-in-law. Her last name is already Kimmi, and they've been living together for probably a year.

WOW. :loser:
Excuse me, I need to go use my trash bin for a while.
:silenced::eek::eek:hwow::puffy::yuck::nerves::sick:

Brace yourself. His brother's widow. AKA sister-in-law. Her last name is already Kimmi, and they've been living together for probably a year. It's been their dirty little secret (literally, lol) as to whether they got married at some point. I'm waiting to see the proof that they did go ahead and actually jump off that proverbial bridge. It's a match made in Hell. My opinions only, :)

The sil/wife has an on-going mess with w/ my uncle's kids (our cousins) that is way too involved to go into, but let's just say that apparently she and EK are cut from the same cloth. Sad, too, as we know the rest of her family, have been neighbors w/ them for years, and they are really good people. My opinions only, :)

Sooooooo, this woman was your aunt? Is she the mother of your cousins?

There just seems to be no end to the twists and turns in this saga. Seriously, Stephen King couldn't even think up this stuff! It sure does sound like these two were made for each other, though. There's just got to be some Karma at work there!

Is it bad that I could care less what he got over that whole "story"? Obviously the Ho's are not good at planning much of...anything, really...

No, it's not bad - and it's really neither here nor there, I suppose. But, I would have given him more time than that just for being such a huge dunce!

I don't care to see Pat's thread so far down the page. And, it's June y'all!

On June 1st there was a hearing for EK's claim to have alimony money returned to him. I received an email today with the judge's decision. His claim has been denied due to his claim being filed too late.

I have to think that it would have been denied anyways since all the alimony he paid was due before the May 4th date of death.

On June 1st there was a hearing for EK's claim to have alimony money returned to him. I received an email today with the judge's decision. His claim has been denied due to his claim being filed too late.

I have to think that it would have been denied anyways since all the alimony he paid was due before the May 4th date of death.

I have to think it would have been denied also, Gene. Just because.

Tick, tock, tick, tock. No money, no freedom, no peace.

Can't find any new news. Anything going on?

I haven't been on this thread for a while and when I tried to click on that link and I got a different offender. So...I did a search on RoHo and this is the current link that I got:

http://165.201.143.205/kasper2/offender.asp?id=69375

Here's hoping that justice is served...and not just RoHo.

Thank you! Geez, he looks like such a miserable person.

Yep, we need to pray for justice for Pat and her babies and grandbabies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back