KS - Patrick Javonovich & Brandi Marchant, arrested felony murder 2 yo & baby in hospital, Apr 2019

:(

Toddler found dead in S. Wichita only weighed 15 pounds at the time of his death

[....]

According to a probable cause affidavit, Wichita police officers found the boy facedown in a playpen, wrapped tightly in a blanket, as if he was being swaddled and wearing footed pajamas in which he arms were taken out of the sleeves and placed by his body. The pajamas were then tied at the neck.

[....]
That was a very difficult read. If Patrick was more in tune with what was going on, then why didn't he get some help. Those poor children!

God rest little Zaiden that he suffered so much. I hope the baby is doing much better now that he is out of that situation.

I hope those 2 rot in you know where.

2 years old and weighed 14.9 pounds!

"...Patrick allowed police to see his phone during his interview. In it were two text messages from Brandi. Both had been sent on Wednesday, April 10. The first reads, "I am losing it. I need to stay somewhere. Zaiden just won't stop. I can't even watch *advertiser censored**ing tv." The second, which came in 30 seconds later reads, "He had 3 bags of oatmeal and 2 things of yogurt and his is still screaming."..."

:mad:

I don't know what illness this "mother" has about her hair, but she was healthy enough to give birth multiple times. Both parents look and behave like severe drug addicts. Unbelievable.

Kansas agency finds abuse and neglect in Wichita boy's death
A year later, the department was told the younger boy tested positive for marijuana at birth. The case could not be investigated as an abuse/neglect case because medical officials did not indicate the boy's health was hurt by marijuana use, the summary states.

Instead, a Family in Need of Assessment case was started. A social worker who met with the couple found both children appearing healthy, with all necessary supplies for the infant, according to the report. The parents, who are not married, completed a federally required plan of safe care and in another visit, Marchant completed a Department of Children and Families safety plan. The case was closed Jan. 14.

This is absolutely horrific I wonder why this case isn't getting much attention? Again complete failure in the system LE is pretty much saying oh well they lived in a mobile home so no one paid attention to all these calls another precious baby boy who could have been saved my heart is so broken

At least 22 emergency 911 calls were made about what was happening in a Wichita home before a 2-year-old was found dead there and the toddler's 4-month-old brother severely injured.

The Wichita Eagle reports that Wichita police found Zaiden Javonovich dead on April 11. Police say his body was facedown and bound in his crib.

Parents charged with murder: 22 calls to 911 about Wichita home where 2-year-old died

Father of Zaiden Javonovich’s half-brother gives update on baby’s condition

Emergency workers rushed the baby to the hospital several weeks ago.

Police found him severely underweight and with broken bones. His half-brother Zaiden was found dead. Their mom Brandi Marchant and Zaiden's dad Patrick Javonovich are accused of abusing the boys and killing Zaiden.

"I had no clue,” said Casura. “Regardless, if it was my son or not, if I was aware of any of that, I would've reported it. I would've done something. She didn't strike me as the kind of person that would do anything like this."

Casura recently found out he was Tai's dad after a paternity test, and now, he's fighting to get full custody of his son.

WICHITA, Kan. (KAKE) -
A 2-year-old boy whose body was found face-down and wrapped in a blanket at a south Wichita mobile home earlier this year died of dehydration and malnutrition, according to an autopsy.

The report released Monday says Zaiden Javonovich's death was ruled a homicide and the child also had blunt force trauma injuries and methamphetamine in his system. Other significant conditions included possible asphyxia, the autopsy says.

Autopsy: Wichita toddler died of dehydration, malnutrition

So there were 22 previous 911 calls to the home, for emergencies, and these children were malnourished, wasting away, and had numerous prior injuries, including bone fractures, and had ingested meth, and nothing could be done in time? :eek::mad::(

So there were 22 previous 911 calls to the home, for emergencies, and these children were malnourished, wasting away, and had numerous prior injuries, including bone fractures, and had ingested meth, and nothing could be done in time? :eek::mad::(
I think we find this all the time unfortunately. When is DCF or what ever it is called in each state going to realize we have to get these children out of the parents hands. Can't the states see this keeps happening over and over again. jmo

Makes me so angry!

Thank you god and web sleuths for opening my eyes to how much our children are not protected especially here in Kansas. I owe Lucas and all my fellow peeps here. For the reality check. I’ll always be thankful I found this site when I did. You all don’t know what reading all your thought did to me. I would of never took things into my own hands and skipped even trying to go by dcf. I didn’t even involve them. I knew they would fAil him. I wish we could save all these poor babies. But I’ll never ever regret joining when Lucas vanished. He and even most of you here gave me strength to do what i dont think I would of had the confidence to attempt on my own. Especially knowing I was probably going to lose my own daughter by taking her to court to try to get hers. Without you all I don’t think well I know I wouldn’t of even got help to see if it was possible.

I cry for these babies who have left this world because of their own parents and drugs and a system that doesn’t seem to value children. I cry even more knowing that without all of you. I know I would not have a happy , healthy , perfect 4 year old sleeping in the other room without a worry in his head. 3 years ago when he was dumped here I knew I wasn’t strong enough to raise a baby all over again. I already raised 3 and had a severely disabled pre teen. But almost 2 years ago thanks a lot to the pep talks and words of advice from many of you all. Even when I didn’t want to hear it. I knew I had to be strong enough because this beautiful little boy deserved a happy life. Just like his own mother had yet didn’t give him. Often you all don’t know if what you say matters it’s always follows by imo. But to someone just know your opinion might just be what some like me needed to hear.

Thanks to everyone who never failed to post there thoughts. I DID do it i was strong enough. I raised this little boy from 15 months to him JUST celebrating his 4th Birthday. I honestly Can’t imagine life without him. A blessing i didn’t know I even needed. I love you guys. PleAse never stop sharing your feelings and making these tragic stories aware to all. You might just play a part in saving another little boy or girl. If only I could share my little guys pic but it’s against the rules I understand. But to put a face to a child you guys helped me safe would make the reality so much more real to you all. We just have to keep talking about these kids. Praying laws will change. The only comfort I now get from these tragedies is that maybe it will save even one child.

Thank you god and web sleuths for opening my eyes to how much our children are not protected especially here in Kansas. I owe Lucas and all my fellow peeps here. For the reality check. I’ll always be thankful I found this site when I did. You all don’t know what reading all your thought did to me. I would of never took things into my own hands and skipped even trying to go by dcf. I didn’t even involve them. I knew they would fAil him. I wish we could save all these poor babies. But I’ll never ever regret joining when Lucas vanished. He and even most of you here gave me strength to do what i dont think I would of had the confidence to attempt on my own. Especially knowing I was probably going to lose my own daughter by taking her to court to try to get hers. Without you all I don’t think well I know I wouldn’t of even got help to see if it was possible.

I cry for these babies who have left this world because of their own parents and drugs and a system that doesn’t seem to value children. I cry even more knowing that without all of you. I know I would not have a happy , healthy , perfect 4 year old sleeping in the other room without a worry in his head. 3 years ago when he was dumped here I knew I wasn’t strong enough to raise a baby all over again. I already raised 3 and had a severely disabled pre teen. But almost 2 years ago thanks a lot to the pep talks and words of advice from many of you all. Even when I didn’t want to hear it. I knew I had to be strong enough because this beautiful little boy deserved a happy life. Just like his own mother had yet didn’t give him. Often you all don’t know if what you say matters it’s always follows by imo. But to someone just know your opinion might just be what some like me needed to hear.

Thanks to everyone who never failed to post there thoughts. I DID do it i was strong enough. I raised this little boy from 15 months to him JUST celebrating his 4th Birthday. I honestly Can’t imagine life without him. A blessing i didn’t know I even needed. I love you guys. PleAse never stop sharing your feelings and making these tragic stories aware to all. You might just play a part in saving another little boy or girl. If only I could share my little guys pic but it’s against the rules I understand. But to put a face to a child you guys helped me safe would make the reality so much more real to you all. We just have to keep talking about these kids. Praying laws will change. The only comfort I now get from these tragedies is that maybe it will save even one child.
Every time you post I get goosebumps. Happy Birthday, Little Oz! You have no idea how much you mean to all of us.

What an amazing story! You have changed a precious childs life. We need more like you.
And thanks to Websleuths for making a difference.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!
Back