Identified! KS - Salina, 'Miss Molly' 184UFKS, 25-30, in creek under I-70 bridge, Jan'86 - Robin Ann Green

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by mysteriew, Feb 1, 2006.

1. creepedout

creepedout Well-Known Member

Pretty much sums up my thoughts, the circumstances just don't seem to add up. If she got free, why would she be running;

2. winterrayne

winterrayne Member

yea thats what i was thinking too. if she was kidnapped, i assume it would be self defense and she wouldn't have to run. but man she resembles the sketch! that was actually the first time i stopped looking during a search because i felt the resemblance was so high. I've never called one in, but I'm thinking about doing it!

3. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

I think it's worth calling in. If the violent ex was found dead, it's possible she came into the clutches of an even more violent man who later killed her, or had to support herself by prostitution after she escaped, or any of a number of other things. The timeline and everything else fits.

Lore Listener likes this.
  4. creepedout

Lore Listener and Laughing like this.
  5. ReformationRose

ReformationRose Member

Irish_Eyes I actually think this is the same person. I took Kathleen Ranft's picture and the post mortem picture of Miss Molly and their features line up pretty closely. Of course, bloating and angle account for some differences, but I 100% agree with you. Enough to turn it in to the Doe Network and at least see. Miss Molly is not April Zane. Also, the scar on the left cheek looks like the ones you get from a fracture from blunt force trauma. I'm including the picture of the two blended a bit. Like a said, the angle is completely different, but they match up quite nicely. What do you think? April Zane HAS been ruled out in the case. Kathleen Ranft is not listed as being ruled out. I'm going to submit as a possible match.

[​IMG]
    SaveSave

Attached Files:

Laughing and Calixo like this.
  6. creepedout

Laughing likes this.
  7. ReformationRose

ReformationRose Member

I heard back already from the Doe Network and Ranft is NOT a match and has already been ruled out. We will keep looking. Here is what they e-mailed me: "our suggested match has previously been ruled out: "Ruled Out-Saline County Sheriff's Office 10/24/04-Dentals". Unfortunately, all of the rule outs aren't always listed on NAMUS."

8. carbuff

Miss Molly's Namus page is no longer visible, but her Doenetwork page is still there.

Laughing and Calixo like this.
  9. CCJD

CCJD Well-Known Member

It's working for me.
    Unidentified Person Case

Laughing likes this.
  10. carbuff

Huh. I searched by case number a couple of times and it didn't show up. I think their new system has a few glitches.

Thanks for finding it.

Ruleouts:

MP1733 Linda Davis 01/07/1976 Rogers OK
    MP5074 Wendy Huggy 04/07/1982 Pinellas FL
    MP24328 Tammy Huston 11/19/1984 Duval FL
    MP26809 Rory Kesinger 05/27/1973 Plymouth MA
    MP12862 Mary Lang 10/21/1983 Ellis KS
    MP8253 Deborah McCall 11/05/1979 DuPage IL
    MP8051 Judith ODonnell 11/30/1980 New York NY
    MP974 Patricia Schmidt 06/04/1985 Henrico VA
    MP23402 Cathy Smith 07/01/1981 Jackson MO
    MP22192 Helen Wagner 02/28/1984 Hudson NJ

Laughing likes this.
  11. Wwnjwest

Wwnjwest Member

I have been wondering about this young lady.

Missing Person Case
    Although height is a bit off...

Attached Files:

Laughing and LeenC like this.
  12. LeenC

LeenC Well-Known Member

I think you’re talking about Anna (Ansje) Neeft. She left Brussels with her son in July 1982 and gave birth in the UK in August of that same year. In 1984, she travelled to Canada where she gave birth to another child. No one has heard from her since. Except for an unconfirmed phonecall she supposedly made to a friend in 1994.

Personally, I don’t think she looks that close to the recon (though there is a resemblence). And I don’t actually think she died. I think she rather chose to break contact with her family and is still living in Canada or elsewhere. The timeline is off as well. If she’d been living in Canada/the USA for at least 2 years, I doubt she would still be wearing European clothing...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Her DoeNetwork page doesn’t mention her trip to the UK but it was mentioned on her missing persons page in the Netherlands (she is originally from the Netherlands and not from Belgium).

dotr, carbuff and Laughing like this.
  13. JusticeforKathleen

JusticeforKathleen New Member

Hello,
    I was friends with Kathleen we both wore Maybelle Midnight Blue Mascara, and that is how we struck up our first conversation... I can tell you for sure that Ms. Molly is not her.
    I know who made her disappear & I reported it twice. They don't seem to care!

She used to come in to my place of employment, and she would be covered in bruises. That is why she left her husband! She told me that he said he would kill her if she left him. She moved in to her own place taking only one son with her from her previous relationship (leaving the two from her husband behind) At least that is what she said she was going to do. She didn't want to leave the other boys but she couldn't take them because of her abuser. A few weeks after she moved out, and in to her own place, she disappeared. I wish they would arrest him already. He's been free to long!

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    Suglo, dotr, Al Ka and 3 others like this.
  14. MissInvizzible

MissInvizzible Member

What about birdie ??

15. MissInvizzible

MissInvizzible Member

She had a scar on abdominal area from surgical procedure

16. MissInvizzible

MissInvizzible Member

Also a frequent traveler could be how she might have come across some of the clothing. Dates line up close enough and the height is barely 2 inch difference. I submitted this but just wondering if anyone else sees a similarity

17. Owutatangledweb

Owutatangledweb Well-Known Member

18. namstache

namstache Someday Known: Non-Profit Organization

Suglo, Al Ka and Laughing like this.
  19. Ksprincess2

Ksprincess2 Well-Known Member

20. jaejae

jaejae Former Member