KS - Three killed in Excel Industries shooting, Hesston, 25 Feb 2016

Co-worker didn't notice anything amiss with shooter today at work.

long rap sheet..........but employees that he worked with did not know

I love that the sheriff will call the White House back when he has time. LOL!

OH what is happening in this world
wonder if he did drugs?

Absolutely it must be drugs. Because we all know that the “G” word couldn’t have anything to do with it.:rolleyes:

the only reason I can think of that the roommate will not co operate IMOO is drugs, illegal weapons or illegal activity. If he is innocent he would co operate......JMOO

the only reason I can think of that the roommate will not co operate IMOO is drugs, illegal weapons or illegal activity. If he is innocent he would co operate......JMOO

Makes sense. I can't think of any other reason except perhaps suicidal?

JMO

Keeping media away from Red Cross set-up to keep it a quiet place for people who are there.

He had a criminal record for possession of drugs and possession of paraphernalia, anyway.

Was he supposed to possess guns, with his record?

I am thinking it has to do with drugs, also. What a horrible day in Kansas.

The time from first 911 call to shooter down was 26 mins... 6:57 - 7:23.

Cedric moved in a couple of weeks ago. Supposed to be living alone, according to landlord. Used to live a block away with female and children, but the couple broke up a couple of weeks ago.
Neighbor saw Cedric leave home today with large gun.

Live updates on Twitter: KWCH12 (with some people complaining their coverage is too much...I'm assuming they mean that TV shows have been interrupted. Whatever.)

Live updates on Twitter: KWCH12 (with some people complaining their coverage is too much...I'm assuming they mean that TV shows have been interrupted. Whatever.)

really? gee.....this is huge for a small peaceful own

He posted about the breakup on FB, said he cut the dead weight and had to move his stuff.

Witness at shooting tried to open window to escape, but could not get the latch to work. (Hmmm....that's scary!)

Witness surprised how quickly officer arrived and how quickly more arrived.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back