GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a pretty bustling market for old cell phones. :floorlaugh:

LE says DO NOT sell your old cell phone. You should destroy them.

The torch market is going to have a surge in sales.

Nobody sells used computers. They have no value. A new Dell costs $299 and they include a printer, Laptop too.

Used computer is worth = $0.00 I know..I repair them build them, do support for them (for all my friends lol, darn i'm a nerd)

My old computers went to my Nieces when they were 1 and 2 to play pop the bubble game. When they were 10 and 12 my old computers were not good enough for them LOL they wanted new Laptops that match their IPhone thing.

So he is a bad liar. That's good! It means a hard 50 years as they call it...

"I'm commenting on someone else's report" ...... this a-hole is testifying as if he was some kind of expert witness. The b.a.lls!

Kansas media needs a Rachel Fugate (from Orlando http://www.tlolawfirm.com/Bio/RachelFugate.asp)
to file a motion to show this defendant's face.

I have never heard of a defendant taking the stand and cameras not allowed to show their face.

:facepalm:

Bad question... REALLY??? this lawyer is killing me!!!!

Am I the only one who thinks his initials are apropos ? BS

Brett states...same game play with phones and laptops....(meaning how to destroy evidence of phones and laptops?) This guy was trying to hide personal stuff on phones and computers way in advance. JMO

Torching hard drives is not advised as far as I remember because of the dangerous gases it can produce. Just saying.

This liar is a bad liar. The cell phone stories now are making me wonder why a man in the middle of an emotional time of divorce would be doing all these activities destroying suspicious devices like computer hard drives and cell phones.

Is this direct???? Cuz i'm thinking this testimony is just proving his destruction of evidence????

IF he says " let me back up " again... I may start screaming BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 54s
Spring cleaning according to #Seacat = destroy everything and do it in the fall.

Have you all heard the saying, "There's no such thing as a coincidence when it comes to murder?"

Yup! That's what they say!

just sayin'
fran

PS... who sells their old computers? After a couple of years they're obsolete anyway! :banghead:

This is before the murder, yes??

I know I was visited. Not I saw anyone.. But " I WAS VISITED.." Like the Pope or something.

I saw an adorable picture of Vashti holding a puppy. I am a big dog lover. Anyone know what kind of dogs they are? Surely he put the dogs and boys in the car before he set fire to the house.

Have you all heard the saying, "There's no such thing as a coincidence when it comes to murder?"

Yup! That's what they say!

just sayin'
fran

PS... who sells their old computers? After a couple of years they're obsolete anyway! :banghead:

His were special... :)

Has anyone determined if this nutjob is a pyromaniac as well as a murderer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288