GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #2

Good Morning everyone!

I know there was some concern about the prosecutor questioning Brett Seacat but I think the State walks a fine line. I loved Mr. Juan Martinez's fire and commitment in securing justice for Travis Alexander but personally I felt he was aggressive and sometimes lost his train of thought because of the exchanges that would happen between him and arias and some of her 'expert's witnesses. I prefer the cold cut of a lazer exposing the lies and guilt.

I can't tell how Brett Seacat looked physically on the stand. I didn't hear the man break down when describing finding his 'beloved' wife and mother of his boys dead. I didn't hear emotion well up when he talked about getting the boys out of the house.

I did hear giggles at critical points in testimony from Brett Seacat. I don't know if his face revealed a quick grin as well. I know the State had him flustered during cross but don't know how much of the anger leaked onto his expression. He wouldn't answer questions and IMO an innocent person has no problem answering because they have nothing to hide.

I figured out what happened in that awful house the evening of the fire and the culprit is the defendant in this case. I'm going to give the jury credit for having sat thru all of it and getting the same 'picture'.

So who thinks the jury will return a verdict on the first day of deliberations?

Wow, lots going on today. My tv keeps losing the signal for some reason. It just has to be the station covering the Seacat and the Zimmerman trials. It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!:floorlaugh:

Probably tomorrow, I think! There's quite a few charges so maybe even Wednesday but I think most likely tomorrow. They will only have the case for about an hour today (at least that's what judge said)

Probably tomorrow, I think! There's quite a few charges so maybe even Wednesday but I think most likely tomorrow. They will only have the case for about an hour today (at least that's what judge said)

I'm going with Wednesday-early.

Wow, lots going on today. My tv keeps losing the signal for some reason. It just has to be the station covering the Seacat and the Zimmerman trials. It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!:floorlaugh:

LOL It always is dontcha know :floorlaugh:

Good Morning Everyone. :wave:
I missed the jury instructions, but I'll be ready for Closing at 1 p.m. CST.

http://wildabouttrial.com/brett-seacat-live-stream.html
Wild About Trial@WildAboutTrial
Juror instructions are over and will have 4 verdict forms each to fill out. Judge is calling for lunch. Closings at 1pm CT #Seacat

I think it depends on how well the closing arguments go whether the jury will have a hard time on the charges or not. I would hope that the prosecution goes throught the photos of the crime scene and the gunshots to Vashti's neck....that is all they really need to do. Well maybe they need to go through the 911 call too.

The closing arguments will either sinch the deal or they will really muddy the waters up. I am pretty sure the defense will throw in a bunch of how much Mr. Seacat loved his wife and children and what a good daddy he was. Not that it will help in my view of the defendant but I am not sure if it will change the jurys view. It seems to be a crap shoot......

WOW

They are talking on HLN about the # of witness on this trial 61 in 12 days! Prosecution 35 and defense 26, that is a lot of witness's for the jury to keep up with. I hope they come to a correct decision of guilty. imo

BS did too many things before the night of the fire to cover up his tracks. Also the things he said to Vashiti the night before the fire shows his anger towards her. BS did not want Vashiti to have those boys.

I think the jury will have a decision by Tuesday. jmo

I think they will have their decision by tomorrow, but will go home, sleep on it, maybe dress up, and come back in the morning with a guilty verdict. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back