KS - Zayden Jaynesahkluah, 2, suspicious death, Wichita, 31 May 2019 *Mom arrested*

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by perfectingpink, Jun 6, 2019.

1. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

I'm sickened and I'm saddened, but I'm not surprised. What a disgusting excuse for a mother. Poor Zayden, he deserved so much better. :( MOO

2. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

Crap. :oops: Mother of the year. She lied straight up and her whining about people being "jealous" of her makes me sick.

I hope LE can make the charges stick since her boyfriend was present at the time too and Zayden was treated for a viral infection earlier in the month. IOW I hope the charges don't get downgraded from first-degree murder if LE can't make a direct link to her actions. If I understand correctly, in Kansas felony murder is the same as first-degree.

So the next burning question is whether or not her boyfriend will also be charged?

3. PommyMommy

My heart aches for this little guy whose last few weeks on earth included a viral infection, seizures, hospitalization, no electricity, a seedy hotel room with mom and her bf, cups and cans with cigarette butts, ashes, methadone, Lord knows what other kind of abuse/neglect, and finally, death.

Fgs, what in the &%$# is wrong with people?! MOO

https://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article234487822.html

4. Ksprincess2

Ksprincess2 Well-Known Member

It is heartbreaking and no life for a sweet little toddler. She shouldn't have had those kids with her living that lifestyle.

5. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

6. flute4peace

flute4peace Well-Known Member

7. flute4peace

8. PommyMommy

OMG, she's clueless! What kind of mother doesn't get that it is her responsibility to protect her children from things like getting into her drugs (legal or illegal) while she's sleeping?! :eek::mad:
    Why, why, why was he left with her? :mad::(:mad:

The agency says the initial reports in December 2018 and January 2019 were about neglect and lack of supervision. Later, the agency received reports that Compass' then-partner was physically abusive, and more that Compass was neglectful.

Although the reports weren't substantiated, Compass received a mental health referral. The agency says a service provider attempted to contact her on May 31, the day Zayden was found dead at a motel.

#$%&!!!

9. MsMarple

Wow, I watched the video and her demeanor is more like what I would expect from someone talking about a fender bender, not like someone whose child died needlessly and horrifically. She's so freakin' worried about passing the blame on to whoever, whatever - the other man in the motel room saying Zayden might have "gotten into" her methadone - and she's *still* upset over what others, even strangers, think of her. IMO she's twisted.

Well, she got that right; she'll be staying there (in jail) until there is justice for Zayden.

10. Luckyzmom

Luckyzmom Well-Known Member

I'm with you there ! The more this broad blabs the more her true colors show

11. flute4peace

I caught that too & had to laugh. Like she has any choice in the matter.

12. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

13. BlackCloud

BlackCloud Well-Known Member

What's going on with the world? All these freaking psycho-moms killing their kids...unbelievable o_O

14. MsMarple

PommyMommy and Luckyzmom like this.
  15. MsMarple

From your link:

The affidavit says Compass said she had checked her vehicle for her methadone medication to see if Zayden had taken any. She said he hadn't.

A search of Compass' vehicle unveiled an unlocked Avengers pencil box in the back seat. Inside that box were three bottles of methadone. The affidavit says one bottle was empty and two others had small amounts inside. That methadone was liquid and bright pink in color.

On June 3, a few days after Zayden's death Compass said he had about a cup of red Jungle Juice at the motel room. She denied that Zayden took her medicine and denied being involved in giving him any methadone.
    Affidavit: Methadone in 2-year-old boy's system enough to kill opioid-addicted adult

IMO she's a lying liar. C'mon, just admit it.

16. PommyMommy

I.just.can't.with.this.woman. Grrrrrrr! No words. :mad::mad::mad:

17. flute4peace

Oh my Dear Lord, this poor child. :mad:

PommyMommy, BlackCloud and Luckyzmom like this.
  18. Luckyzmom

Luckyzmom Well-Known Member

DBM just so sad for this little guy

PommyMommy and Ksprincess2 like this.
  19. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

If that is the best photo she had of this poor child, I am afraid to say more.

PommyMommy and perfectingpink like this.
  20. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

Maybe this woman had to go out and left Zayden by himself and he got thirsty... Is she a working girl?

An earlier post here had an article with an interview about about the mother asking her friend to keep Zayden for a few hours. Her friend said it turned into days. She must have been working hard at something to have to be away for that long.
    -----------------------
    Here's another Wichita article about another child's death and the mother's sentencing for it. It's over and done so I did not create a new thread because I just could not do it right now. Just too many, too many.
    Mother sentenced in beating death of toddler who wouldn’t eat hot dog
    Mother sentenced in beating death of toddler who wouldn’t eat hot dog
    Read more here: https://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article235796407.html#storylink=cpy

PommyMommy and perfectingpink like this.