GUILTY KY - AF, 15, found alive, taken by Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

It makes me sick that there are people defending him and using Bible verses too. Do they think both girls are lying? And where do they think Rossalys went? I'd like to quote some verses right back at them. Like the one about if anyone causes a little one harm it would be better for him if he had a millstone put around his neck and thrown in the ocean. :mad:

I hope those who are blindly loyal to DPY WAKE UP when he goes away to prison for a long, long time. JMO.
The "Millstone" verse is a curse for the likes DY and others like Tad Cummins. DY has told LE that he has been in touch with two different laywers, yet not one has shown up for his preliminary hearings. Yet the charges keep piling up on him. I would like to post that on his FB page and see if she still remains in denial.

These guys hide behind Religion and take advantage of trusting and actually decent people. This is SO disgusting. That poor mother must have been so happy that she had found a "good guy" that was willing to help her with her children. The second she noticed the disgusting things he was doing to her daughters, she took LEGAL action and he made her disappear. I can't say for sure, but I think AF kind of suspected that her mother just didn't leave. That poor child.
I don't get angry at the lady saying that he seemed like a normal, nice guy. She was being honest, he did act normal and she didn't even knew AF was in that house. What messes me up really bad it's his "friends" that blindly defend him and shout "innocent until proven guilty". What if it was their daughter? Bet they wouldn't be deffending that creep. Disgusting.

Are they trying to blame the stepdaughters in this? That is so horrible.

Yeah teenage girls develop inappropriate crushes sometimes but a normal stepdad would say to a 15 year old “when you’re old enough to be with someone, you’ll find a nice boy your own age. I will always love you as my daughter” not “let’s have a baby together and name it after both of us, and run away from those pesky law people who are just haters.”

And to an 11 year old? There is no situation on the planet that would make it appropriate. I don’t care what that little girl said or did. He raped her repeatedly.

His friends and family who are standing up for him on Facebook (and undoubtedly some were being accessory to his crimes in real life) should be ashamed.

Are they trying to blame the stepdaughters in this? That is so horrible.

Yeah teenage girls develop inappropriate crushes sometimes but a normal stepdad would say to a 15 year old “when you’re old enough to be with someone, you’ll find a nice boy your own age. I will always love you as my daughter” not “let’s have a baby together and name it after both of us, and run away from those pesky law people who are just haters.”

And to an 11 year old? There is no situation on the planet that would make it appropriate. I don’t care what that little girl said or did. He raped her repeatedly.

His friends and family who are standing up for him on Facebook (and undoubtedly some were being accessory to his crimes in real life) should be ashamed.
I‘m glad they found DPY‘s note on AF‘s phone about his fantasy of having a baby together.

This will make it impossible for him to wiggle his way out by claiming the girls are lying.

He can throw bible verses at his fellow evangelicals all that he wants, I‘m sure the judge won‘t be impressed.

These guys hide behind Religion and take advantage of trusting and actually decent people. This is SO disgusting. That poor mother must have been so happy that she had found a "good guy" that was willing to help her with her children. The second she noticed the disgusting things he was doing to her daughters, she took LEGAL action and he made her disappear. I can't say for sure, but I think AF kind of suspected that her mother just didn't leave. That poor child.
I don't get angry at the lady saying that he seemed like a normal, nice guy. She was being honest, he did act normal and she didn't even knew AF was in that house. What messes me up really bad it's his "friends" that blindly defend him and shout "innocent until proven guilty". What if it was their daughter? Bet they wouldn't be deffending that creep. Disgusting.
Yes to everything you said! I can't go into details about York's "friends" because of TOS but I think I'm okay saying that these same people have some skewed and bigoted opinions about other subjects too. SMDH.

The difference between them and the lady in the article IMO is about intent. She was shocked to hear what York was up to while his friends are 100% aware of the charges and choose to ignore the implications and instead cherry pick bible verses that in their minds somehow demonstrate his innocence. Heck, I'm not a stupid person yet I can't see how those quotes have anything to do with York's despicable actions. IMO it's just a failed attempt to obfuscate the reality that York likes to rape little girls.

And that's why children continue to be sexually abused - people like that turn a blind eye to the truth.

Ooh, I'm so angry!

I actually think A is going to be a big part in finding her mom. I think Mr big man lets-have-a-baby is also a big braggy mouth. I am thinking and hoping he gave up.some info or at least clues to mom's location.

Yes to everything you said! I can't go into details about York's "friends" because of TOS but I think I'm okay saying that these same people have some skewed and bigoted opinions about other subjects too. SMDH.

The difference between them and the lady in the article IMO is about intent. She was shocked to hear what York was up to while his friends are 100% aware of the charges and choose to ignore the implications and instead cherry pick bible verses that in their minds somehow demonstrate his innocence. Heck, I'm not a stupid person yet I can't see how those quotes have anything to do with York's despicable actions. IMO it's just a failed attempt to obfuscate the reality that York likes to rape little girls.

And that's why children continue to be sexually abused - people like that turn a blind eye to the truth.

Ooh, I'm so angry!

Those people need to read about sociopaths. They are exceptionally good at being fake.

Yep, the curse continues. DY still does not have an attorney to represent him.

York still lacks attorney, so hearing is canceled
I think the orange jumpsuit fits the color scheme of the new forum nicely:
DE3181AA-D7E5-4EB4-8CE8-8532BC3CFC12.jpeg
Upon the court reconvening, it was determined that York was negotiating with an attorney but had not yet officially retained one. He advised Judge Slone that he wished to waive the 10-day window normally required for preliminary hearings and requested the case be continued until July 10.

Judge Slone agreed to continue the case but not that far out. The preliminary hearing is now scheduled to resume on June 18.

This may or may not be related, does anyone remember the York 'cult' that Firefox posted about frequently? I can't remember where that cult was from. But that York is what sounds familiar. Anyone?!?!

This may or may not be related, does anyone remember the York 'cult' that Firefox posted about frequently? I can't remember where that cult was from. But that York is what sounds familiar. Anyone?!?!
That's a different York and as far as I can tell there's no relation between the two. But they're certainly "brothers in spirit" in that both used religion to access children, groomed them and managed to convince people they were "special" in God's eyes. Barf.
Cult Leader Accused of Grooming Members For Sex

I think the orange jumpsuit fits the color scheme of the new forum nicely:
View attachment 135745

I wonder why he requested July 10th for the continuance? Why not ask for a month? Or say he need a certain number of days/weeks to find a lawyer? Is there something he hopes will occur by July 10th or something special about that date? Probably not relevant now since the judge only extended to June 18th, but the July 10th request got my attention for some reason. o_O

I missed this in the various postings about his lawyers:

Judge Slone entered a not guilty plea on York’s behalf last Friday after he indicated that he had been in contact with local attorneys prior to his arrest.

BBM

So is he going to say that he was going to turn himself in but was looking for legal advice? That it was all a big misunderstanding and that AF ran to him after being 'taken away' by Family Services and he was just protecting her?

I missed this in the various postings about his lawyers:

BBM

So is he going to say that he was going to turn himself in but was looking for legal advice? That it was all a big misunderstanding and that AF ran to him after being 'taken away' by Family Services and he was just protecting her?

There was a time when an attorney, of less than honorable character, would advise, such a defenant as DY, to try and get the girl pregnant. This would pressure the court to agree to a more lenient sentance since he is the only legal guardian and means of support she has. This is, of course, was all " back in the day". I wonder if this was his plan since he did send a message to her, telling her that he wanted to have a baby with her.

Please forgive me if this sounds all to gross.

There was a time when an attorney, of less than honorable character, would advise, such a defenant as DY, to try and get the girl pregnant. This would pressure the court to agree to a more lenient sentance since he is the only legal guardian and means of support she has. This is, of course, was all " back in the day". I wonder if this was his plan since he did send a message to her, telling her that he wanted to have a baby with her.

Please forgive me if this sounds all to gross.

That is one of the sickest, most distorted things I have ever heard. My mind can't even comprehend that it would be real.

I wonder why he requested July 10th for the continuance? Why not ask for a month? Or say he need a certain number of days/weeks to find a lawyer? Is there something he hopes will occur by July 10th or something special about that date? Probably not relevant now since the judge only extended to June 18th, but the July 10th request got my attention for some reason. o_O

Maybe it's because he is having difficulty finding someone to represent him.

That is one of the sickest, most distorted things I have ever heard. My mind can't even comprehend that it would be real.

Sorry,

I just recalled an old Phil Donohue show that I saw in the 70s. A woman told her story of how she was being abused by her father. The father snuck back into the home and did the deed on the advice of his lawyer. The mother left/disappeared. And the father got away with it. Until he got his daughter/grandchild pregnant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back