Found Safe KY - AC 16, & Noah 3, w/uncle Jacob Clare, Beaver Dam, car fnd in CA, 5/6 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

I'm so so glad that it seems like AC was forthcoming with what happened and didn't try to 'protect' her uncle by saying that no physical contact occurred. With her openness, I can't see any way that JC could ever argue 'not guilty' on the SA and incest charges.

“We’re going to meet with the family; we’re going to meet with law enforcement and before the session begins this next year—see if there will be any improvements that might be needed. There may not…we’re at least going to take a look at it and I think it’s important that we do that to ensure that our laws that are on the books are working well for every single Tennessean,” he said.

Lawmakers to review TN's Amber Alert process following abduction of 3-year-old

It is heartbreaking to read the charges in CA. If TBI had been prompt to act on the Amber Alert, and KY had issued an Amber Alert or at the least had taken it seriously from the start, so much could have been avoided.

The maximum sentence in CA will be 14 years and he will face charges in TN and should face charges in KY. Since the crimes took place across state lines, he could also face federal charges. I wonder if the sentencing will be concurrent or separate. If separate, he should be locked up for a very long time.

It will be an interesting case to watch play out. All three states are going to want a piece of him.

JAN 13, 2022
Jacob Clare appears in California Court (14news.com)
  • JC appeared in court in California.
  • His plea remains not guilty and he continues to be held w/o bond.
MAR 21, 2022
Noah’s Law passes unanimously (wvlt.tv)
HB2354 would allow a custodial parent, under certain circumstances, to seek an emergency court order declaring a child to be in imminent danger of severe bodily injury or death. As a result, the noncustodial parent would be ordered to immediately return the child to the custodial parent.

5FXHYZF7PFDKBJTJ2BC74M7NNY.jpg

Noah Clare and his family(photo courtesy of Adam Ennis, Noah's uncle)

APR 15, 2022
California mom honored for role in rescue of two missing Tennessee children
A Dana point mom hailed as a hero for ending a cross country search for a kidnapped boy and girl gasped, then dropped to her knees as one of the rescued children ran into her arms and embraced her in a surprise reunion on Thursday, April 14.

[...]

“We will never be able to thank her enough for trusting her instincts and doing what she felt was the right thing to do,” the boy’s mother, 33-year-old Amanda Ennis, said Thursday.

She and her son flew to California to surprise Bonin and join OCSD Sheriff Don Barnes in awarding her with the Sheriff’s Award at the Medal of Valor Ceremony hosted by the Orange County Sheriff’s Advisory Council in Anaheim.

The Dana Point woman was the sole civilian honored alongside 23 deputies who also took action in moments of crisis.

[...]

NOV 9, 2022
November marks one year since Noah Clare’s mother was reunited with her son after his disappearance changed state law. To mark the anniversary of that month, News 2 sat down with Noah’s mother, as she talked about how what happened to her son, could help other families.

“I couldn’t thank everybody enough,” said Amanda Ennis, as she held back tears. “It’s because of everyone’s praying and the sharing, because of all of them, all of you guys is how we got him home.”

[...]

Out of Noah’s disappearance, came the Noah Clare Law, which expedites the AMBER Alert process for children at the center of an active custody battle, who are abducted by their non-custodial parent.

“It’s incredible that that will help bring kids home sooner than Noah’s case,” explained Noah. “We just tried to turn something that was so awful, get something positive out of it.”

[...]

... They are looking forward to continuing their lives, while also planning to attend all court appearances for Jacob Clare, as they hope to officially close this chapter.

NOV 16, 2022
[...]

... “We will still go to Target, and someone will recognize us,” Amanda said.

... The photo of Noah reuniting with his mom at a hotel in California now hangs on the wall in their home. “My hair is a mess,” Amanda said. “I have no makeup on. Noah is just out of the bath. It is my favorite picture.”

The two then spent six months in therapy. “I was with daddy for 20,000 years,” Noah said.

They still talk openly about what happened. “He knows his daddy loves him very much, and we talk about it,” Amanda said. “It is okay to be sad sometimes.”

Lawyers told Amanda that Noah’s dad remains behind bars in California and is facing a pretrial hearing later this month.

Clare’s accused accomplice, Marisa Henson, will also soon be appearing in court in Sumner County.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back