KY KY - Andrea Knabel, 36, mother of two, Audubon Park, Louisville, 13 Aug 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears someone broke into CCSAR’s truck last night and stole valuable items needed for the search efforts. Hopefully the hotel has video of the theft.

Cajun Coast Search & Rescue Team
Wow how awful, I hope they track this person/people down.
SMH STOMP STOMP
I mean here is a professional SRT team who comes to help and some lowlife steal's equipment.

Could this case get any worse!!!

Yes it could MOO

#bringAndreahome

so they were unable to search yesterday and are doing so today it appears. What was the reference to the "very successful" say they had on Monday? Did I miss the successful part? Anyone who can share this good news they had in the search?

JMO, but isn't this is a bit unusual, for a P.I. to be quite so public? I'm jumping around a bit, trying to understand what is what in this case and i'm unclear, about everything.
There's a lot going on here and i'd like to see some clarity...
This is interesting.
I'll say that much.

JMO PI Tracy knows Andrea, had personal contact in some missing person's case.

I think due to this he is taking a personal eye on her missing.

Added to that others with experience with the Missing are close to Andrea.

I thought she would of been located by now.

Each day gets darker on this case.
@BringAndreahome
@findandrea

I can only see this from my own perspective, given my own experiences in life.
IMO, whatever was going on at home and within the family IS relevant. Not long ago, I found myself locked out of my mothers house and my sisters' house and that's all the family I have left, aside from my grown children. Living in a miserable situation where I was near suicidal, I knew I had to find a way to move on and I did. When I left, I didn't want anyone to know where I went and it was days before they would even try my cell phone. I let the family know I was alright, so that they would leave me alone. But the toxic miserable exsistance I was living in had to end or it would end me.
All I can say, given my experience, is that Andrea may be alive and well somewhere.
It is possible and I hope and pray that's the case.

I will be shocked if she is still alive.

I seriously doubt that she still is.

Jmo

I don't do more than read this thread. I'm right there with you. I go between her not being alive or not in this area any longer. I mean, at this point, who could blame her if she just took off. No car, no home, kids with their dads, her own family locking her out. Can anyone imagine how hopeless she must have felt?

The ongoing dramatics in this case make me sick.

I don't do more than read this thread. I'm right there with you. I go between her not being alive or not in this area any longer. I mean, at this point, who could blame her if she just took off. No car, no home, kids with their dads, her own family locking her out. Can anyone imagine how hopeless she must have felt?

The ongoing dramatics in this case make me sick.

Odds are not in her favor, I totally agree. But where is she??! IIRC her phone was working til approx 6am near family home... Is she still nearby? Did she hitch a ride?

ETA:. I agree about the drama, too. 'Seems it has only hindered finding her. JMO

I will be shocked if she is still alive.

I seriously doubt that she still is.

Jmo
I want to believe otherwise but Andrea has been missing a long time now. I think if she could get word to her kids or someone that she is alright, she would.
I've been taking a look at her life through FB and found this video of Andrea celebrating 4th of July. I do think she'd contact someone if she could.
Still...i'm hoping for the best.
Andrea Michelle - Happy 4th everybody!!!

Odds are not in her favor, I totally agree. But where is she??! IIRC her phone was working til approx 6am near family home... Is she still nearby? Did she hitch a ride?

ETA:. I agree about the drama, too. 'Seems it has only hindered finding her. JMO

I know there are a lot of homeless people in this area, I live across the river. But if I ever chose to disappear. I'd head for a warmer climate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998