KY - Bill Sparkman, census worker, found dead in Clay County cemetery

I came across this article today while looking for info about census workers and GPS.

http://www.infowars.com/census-gps-a-missile-at-your-door/

It makes the claim that census workers are gathering GPS co-ordinates so the government can target individual citizens with a missile.

Please be warned - this is a very frightening site and the views expressed are not my own!

It is frighting. The fact is they could use it for that. Not that they are but they could. A reason enough to be supect. Do we really want them to have the ability?
I am off to wrap my house in foil now.:crazy:

It is frighting. The fact is they could use it for that. Not that they are but they could. A reason enough to be supect. Do we really want them to have the ability?

What frightens me is that some people will actually believe all this paranoid nonsense. I'm more concerned with foreign powers and terrorists making use of this technology than our own government!

People who spread this kind of BS are only out to push their own political agenda, and will often use people's irrational fears to achieve it.
It's just like herding sheep.

The word FED could be a decoy...

I am still leaning towards him being in the wrong place wrong time scenario..

Reynolds Wrap Brand, seems to work best for me...

Wolfscratch

They already have your address. All they have to do is google and set the long and lat for bomb coordinates. Omg, I never thought about it before....google is in on the conspiracy.....

ETA: Seriously though, I can't think of a reason for anyone to bomb my house....so I'm not much worried about it.

Some days my house looks like it's already been bombed so it's not something that I worry about.

The word "FED" written in marker on his chest is what stumps me. Why? and why in marker?

AP Exclusive: Son sure Ky. census taker was slain

By JEFFREY McMURRAY (AP) – 25 minutes ago

"LONDON, Ky. — The son of a U.S. Census Bureau worker found hanged from a tree in eastern Kentucky with the word "fed" scrawled on his chest says he has no doubt his father was slain.

Josh Sparkman tells The Associated Press he's frustrated investigators won't confirm that and continue to say they haven't ruled out suicide or accidental death."

"Josh Sparkman, a 19-year-old adopted by Bill Sparkman when he was a baby, says police and the FBI have searched his father's home but told him little."

By JEFFREY McMURRAY (AP) – 25 minutes ago

"LONDON, Ky. — The son of a U.S. Census Bureau worker found hanged from a tree in eastern Kentucky with the word "fed" scrawled on his chest says he has no doubt his father was slain.

Josh Sparkman tells The Associated Press he's frustrated investigators won't confirm that and continue to say they haven't ruled out suicide or accidental death."

"Josh Sparkman, a 19-year-old adopted by Bill Sparkman when he was a baby, says police and the FBI have searched his father's home but told him little."

My heart, prayers, and sympathy goes out for John Sparkman; son of Bill Sparkman. IMO, even if suicide was suspected, this should not have been made public until confirmed.
I am concerned that this info is being spoonfed to the media & public by LE's PR Unit to prevent fear in the community...

Is there any chance the man could have been gay and that "fed" was written on his chest to cover up a hate crime or a romantic tryst gone wrong? It mentions he had an adopted son, i've not read word of an ex-wife or wife or anything..

Why would they search his home? It would seems to me the only reason to search his home would be that they supected someone he knew and are looking for evidence that would tie them together. Did they get a warrent for the search of his home? Or did someone let them search it? Just wondering. It seems odd to me they would search the home of someone who was murdered away from their home in this manner . Maybe they are wondering if his home was the place of death?

Why would they search his home? It would seems to me the only reason to search his home would be that they suspected someone he knew and are looking for evidence that would tie them together. Did they get a warrant for the search of his home? Or did someone let them search it? Just wondering. It seems odd to me they would search the home of someone who was murdered away from their home in this manner . Maybe they are wondering if his home was the place of death?

I think they would check his residence trying to rule out that he committed suicide. If he was depressed he may have written to someone in emails. Or they may be trying to find out if he emailed anyone that knew he would be in the area the day he died.

But I think this man was murdered and murdered by someone in the census area that have hate based extremist views against the government.

I sure hope the sheriff in that area doesn't deem it a suicide just to get it to go away. That sure has happened in the past. If it is proven a murder then we can bet the FEDs will be crawling in that area and it may make some awfully nervous with the FEDs snooping around.

imo

Whoever killed him knew better than to steal the laptop or car, as the gps can track either of those right to them.
I'm not sure about the "Fed" scrawled on his chest necessarily being done since the killer may have hated the government. It may have been done to twart attention from the real reason he was killed whatever it may be..
The killer took off his clothes and left him with just socks, a demeaning way to leave a corpse, he wanted to humiliate him after death for whoever was to find him.
I agree with those who mentioned that the killer wanted him to be found. That is true, and the killer even displayed him.

A newer, longer version of the AP story:

By JEFFREY McMURRAY (AP)

snips

"Josh Sparkman told The Associated Press in a phone interview that he is frustrated investigators still have not ruled out suicide or accidental death.

"I look at it as disrespectful to be still throwing suicide and accident around," he said. "He didn't do this to himself. That's dishonorable. My dad was a good man. No person on this planet is going to fight cancer like he did, then turn around and kill himself a year or so later.""

+

"Josh Sparkman, 19, said he learned of his father's death Sept. 13, a day after his body was found. Bill Sparkman adopted him when he was a baby.

"I completely broke down," Josh Sparkman said. "It's always just been me and my dad. It's all I have, and I don't have him anymore. I'm just kind of by myself.""

more, its a sad situation for him. actually, a sad situation all the way around.

Is there any chance the man could have been gay and that "fed" was written on his chest to cover up a hate crime or a romantic tryst gone wrong? It mentions he had an adopted son, i've not read word of an ex-wife or wife or anything..

What if the word was not FED, but *advertiser censored*???...I read somewhere that the word was very difficult to read...is that possible??

What if the word was not FED, but *advertiser censored*???...I read somewhere that the word was very difficult to read...is that possible??

Forgive me for the possibility of what just ran through my mind...but, what have we been seeing alot of lately? you don't think...:waitasec:

I know this might be OT but what exactly are the census takers allowed to ask you about or search in your home or property?

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20090923/US.Census.Worker.Hanged/

Jerry Weaver, the man who found the body could NOT read the word FED...

From the article: He could see writing on Sparkman's chest, but could not read that it said "fed."

So, how sure are they that it said FED??? Or could this a coverup for a hate crime?

Sorry if this has already been posted, the following is snipped from this article:

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/se...-had-local-ties-boy-scout-lead/news-breaking/

While the nation fixates on the mysterious nature of Sparkman's death, area Scout leaders remembered a man they once knew as "Fe Fe," for his poodle-like curls.

Sparkman earned the nickname while serving as equipment manager for the football team at Vanderbilt University. He had "Fe Fe" on his license tag when he lived in Florida, friends recalled. After he became a professional Scout, he changed the tag to "Eagle 4."

I know this might be OT but what exactly are the census takers allowed to ask you about or search in your home or property?

I tryed to find that information for you but the first 47 pages of google are mainly reports concerning Mr .Sparkman . That is alot of of pages.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back