KY - Breonna Taylor, 26, fatally shot multiple times by LE, Louisville, 13 Mar 2020 #2

@pbmelendez

BREAKING: Jurors have reached a verdict in the trial against former Louisville police officer Brett Hankison Hankison is involved in the botched 2020 botched raid that ended in Breonna Taylor’s tragic death—though the charges stem from the shots fired into her neighbor's apt

For three counts of wanton endangerment against Brett Hankison: COUNT 1: NOT GUILTY COUNT 2: NOT GUILTY COUNT 3: NOT GUILTY

@pbmelendez

BREAKING: Jurors have reached a verdict in the trial against former Louisville police officer Brett Hankison Hankison is involved in the botched 2020 botched raid that ended in Breonna Taylor’s tragic death—though the charges stem from the shots fired into her neighbor's apt

For three counts of wanton endangerment against Brett Hankison: COUNT 1: NOT GUILTY COUNT 2: NOT GUILTY COUNT 3: NOT GUILTY
wow, I am actually quite surprised by that. I would have certainly considered that endangerment. I guess maybe the jury couldn't find the intent.

Brett Hankison is among four LMPD officers who were arrested this morning by the FBI in relation to their role in the Breonna Taylor case. The 3 others are Joshua Jaynes, Kelly Hanna Goodlett, and Kyle Meany.

Assistant Attorney General Kristen Clarke says two of the officers drafted and approved "what they knew was a false affidavit" to secure a search warrant for Breonna Taylor's home, depriving her of her constitutional right & setting off a chain of events resulting in her death.

AG Garland: Prosecutors allege three officers charged in Breonna Taylor case met in a garage after her death "where they agreed to tell investigators a false story."

“Breonna Taylor should be alive today.”

Attachments

• 4B2EA173-8490-4FC7-8A2A-694D34F35588.jpeg
    4B2EA173-8490-4FC7-8A2A-694D34F35588.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I'd like to take a look at those indictments. I don't have time today to try to dig them out though.

I'd like to take a look at those indictments. I don't have time today to try to dig them out though.

Thank you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back